World Completion and LA

World Completion and LA

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Mizu.4508

Mizu.4508

I’ve done world completion 5 times (4 times too many, totally not bragging jejeje) but I’ve noticed that hovering over Lion’s Arch on the mini map no longer displays the box that shows us the amount of POIs, Vistas and Way points inside LA like it does for other cities.

Is Lion’s Arch not a part of map completion anymore? I know we needed to map LA in the past for World Completion but is this a recent change or is this a glitch that doesn’t display the box?

World Completion and LA

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

LA is part of World Completion.

I never knew hovering over any city on the Mini-map showed anything.

I did, however, notice that any maps from Heart of Thorns forward don’t show the World Map completion in the World Map. (Not sure about Southsun, Dry Top and The Silverwastes.)

World Completion and LA

Posted by: Mizu.4508

Mizu.4508

I know its a part of World Completion but is it still part of World Completion right now? The reason I ask is because most areas required for map completion have a box with the information in it (Lion’s Arch did but its now gone) so I thought they might have removed Lion’s Arch from World Completion.

World Completion and LA

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

Yes it is still part of the requirement now. I have done world on 11 chars now and have always needed to do LA.

You might want to send in a bug report as it may be an oversight from when they brought the new LA in.

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

World Completion and LA

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Are you sure you don’t mean when you place your cursor over the name of a city in the World Map?

If not, could you post a screenshot showing the information by hovering over the Mini-map (not from LA, of course, but another city)? I’d be ever so curious to see this.

Thanks in advance.

World Completion and LA

Posted by: Haleydawn.3764

Haleydawn.3764

You will only see map completion details if you are in the relevant “expansion”. You only see details on the HoT maps while you are in the HoT maps, and Central Tyria World Completion details while in Central Tyria.

Kitten.