World completion.

World completion.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Vodyara.4608

Vodyara.4608

I’ll cut straight to the point. WvWvW maps MUST be removed from the the areas you need to explore.

If you’re on the lowest server, good luck even getting close the the points, and even if you do, there are some extremely malicious trolls just waiting for you to show up to push you from the cliff or just plain kill you.

This kills all the fun there is in exploring the map. In GW the cartographer title was purely PvE. Let’s keep it that way. Or at the very least give players the opportunity to be “neutral”, meaning that they can’t attack or be attacked, just so they can run around the map and explore.

World completion.

Posted by: Jrunyon.3012

Jrunyon.3012

there are some extremely malicious trolls just waiting for you to show up to push you from the cliff or just plain kill you.

Yes, because people playing the game mode the way it is supposed to be played are “extremely malicious trolls”.

Or at the very least give players the opportunity to be “neutral”, meaning that they can’t attack or be attacked, just so they can run around the map and explore.

It’s been suggested a million times and shut down every time. There is too much potential for spying.

Nesmee – Thief
[OHai] – Northern Shiverpeaks

World completion.

Posted by: Vodyara.4608

Vodyara.4608

Yeah, let’s alienate the players who don’t like PvP in favor of some kittens getting their giggles.

Pure genius.

World completion.

Posted by: Fermi.2409

Fermi.2409

How about no. It’s fine how it is.

HAF 912 | i7-3770k @ 4.5 GHz | MSI GTX 1070 GAMING 8GB | Gigabyte Z77X-D3H
EGVA SuperNOVA B2 750W | 16 GB DDR3 1600 | Acer XG270HU | Win 10×64
MX Brown Quickfire XT | Commander Shaussman [AGNY]- Fort Aspenwood

World completion.

Posted by: VOLTCIEAGE.3029

VOLTCIEAGE.3029

OMG pve maps must be removed from world completion , it is borring as hell and takes too much time . Really just play www and you will earn it in 1 week are max 2 but most ppl think “I want it now” and that`s it , they want gold star next to their lvl they are gona cry on forum becasue they want it now . I have www map 100% on 4 chars and what ? Just play game if you cant reach it , you wont have it ,simple .

World completion.

Posted by: Taygus.4571

Taygus.4571

What anet should’ve done.

Was have all 3 maps count as “one”. That way you could get all the points without much trouble.

OP, Plan an alnighter, you shouldn’t have too much trouble getting them in the middle of the night/outside of peak times.

__
Personally, I’m just hoping the new pve maps they bring in aren’t added to 100% world completion. There’s already quite a bit to do ….. ):

World completion.

Posted by: Aazo.2841

Aazo.2841

I myself love WVW but lately the match ups have been so one sided that getting some POI’s in some keeps are neigh impossible for some of my alts. And I have 9 80’s with full world complete done FYI.. so I have done it before several times. I can see it for some folks on low pop servers that could have a heck of a time completing some maps not from griefers, but more from the inability to access some area’s because they just don’t have a strong enough wvw contingent on their server to take say Green’s keeps for one example. So while I am not fond of removing them for the reasons stated above, I am not really in favor of having world completion pve’ers only coming onto wvw maps with only PVE completion in mind. Though the counterpart to that is some of them actually join in and have fun doing WVW and become avid wvw’ers as a consequence. You will still have others that are and stay totally useless in the fight cus they have a one tract mind to only get the achieve, and nothing else. Though a more randomization of the match ups might help this issue. Allowing even the low pop servers to get a chance to be of a different shade (green, blue, or red) over a few months time allowing them to get the points they need in turn.