World completion 99/100%

World completion 99/100%

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Shirogatsu.3150

Shirogatsu.3150

I have 100% on every map, including WvW, but I’m missing 1 PoI, 1 skillpoint and 1 vista.
Any thoughts WHERE it can be? 0_0
Triple checked every location and still can’t find those

World completion 99/100%

Posted by: Kurogami.9210

Kurogami.9210

Check everything once again.
I suspect you might have done this already, but if you go to the worldmap and hover your cursor over each maps name it will show you your progress on said map.
Maybe this will make it easier to find the places where you are missing something.

World completion 99/100%

Posted by: OneManArmy.9732

OneManArmy.9732

99% missed POI in order of whispers cave. bloodtide coast >deadend wp go to south and enter instance.

World completion 99/100%

Posted by: Azure Fang.8605

Azure Fang.8605

PoI/Vista likely in destroyed LA, skill point may be the home instance Toxic Alliance Obelisk. LA changes definitely count, but SP is only a guess.

World completion 99/100%

Posted by: Shirogatsu.3150

Shirogatsu.3150

Oh. It was Chitaritta p_q

World completion 99/100%

Posted by: jagabs.5086

jagabs.5086

Open map and hover your mouse over the zone’s name to check your progress on each zone.

As for that single POI, might as well go inside the Whisper HQ near Deadend WP and Deadend Cave at Bloodtide Coast.

World completion 99/100%

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

They have the new WP from marionette as well. I still can’t find that one and I had 100% since forever only to have it back at 99%. MY OCD IS KICKING IN!

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

World completion 99/100%

Posted by: Hannelore.8153

Hannelore.8153

Also beware that to get the title and star you have to uncover every single area, not just get all of the objectives on each map.

Daisuki [SUKI] LGBT-Friendly Guild Leader | NA – Jade Quarry
I’m usually really sweet… but this an internet forum and you know how it has to be.
/i’m a lesbiab… lesbiam… less bien… GIRLS/

World completion 99/100%

Posted by: ozmaniandevil.6805

ozmaniandevil.6805

Also beware that to get the title and star you have to uncover every single area, not just get all of the objectives on each map.

That’s not true actually. “Areas” being uncovered relate only to achievement point explorer stuff. For the star and 100% map completion, you only need the POIs, vistas and skill points.

Isle of Janthir – Knights of the Rose (KoR)

World completion 99/100%

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

That’s not true actually. “Areas” being uncovered relate only to achievement point explorer stuff. For the star and 100% map completion, you only need the POIs, vistas and skill points.

Don’t forget the hearts.

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

World completion 99/100%

Posted by: Hannelore.8153

Hannelore.8153

You’re right, My bad. :P I’ve done it so many times that I’ve lost track.

Daisuki [SUKI] LGBT-Friendly Guild Leader | NA – Jade Quarry
I’m usually really sweet… but this an internet forum and you know how it has to be.
/i’m a lesbiab… lesbiam… less bien… GIRLS/

World completion 99/100%

Posted by: Drew Blood.1586

Drew Blood.1586

I have 1.5 WvWvW maps left. I am at about 98%. I just don’t see me being able to get map completion anytime soon being on Anvil Rock.

World completion 99/100%

Posted by: smekras.8203

smekras.8203

had 100% but lately it turned to 99% and it has nothing to do with the changes in LA and/or marionette, bloody prince or any other relatively recent additions. my guess? they added a new spot but it isn’t accessible yet

Server: Kaineng | Guild: Blackflame Legion [BFL]
Perhaps the only RP-oriented guild on the server
Main Character: Farathnor (sylvari ranger) 1 of 22

World completion 99/100%

Posted by: ozmaniandevil.6805

ozmaniandevil.6805

Don’t forget the hearts.

DOH, you’re right on the hearts. My bad

Isle of Janthir – Knights of the Rose (KoR)