Worries

Worries

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Principe.3297

Principe.3297

I recently bought this game a week ago and let me tell you, I’ve been amazed by the lore and basically the content of this game.
I have yet to see and play a game where a seige takes place in the middle of the gameplay and also npc fighting each other for the sake of their lives.
This game is favorite MMO so far and nothing is close to beating it, kudos to the developers and community.

However, i have several worries. The so called trains are disrupting my gameplay cause I don’t see too much players along my journey, at least enough for this juggernaut of a game. But I don’t mind, since I’ve learned to solo except those bosses, grr.

Anyways, my main worry is the race. I like to feel safe within the game and of course being civilized per se, I like human as I, myself, is a human and of course their lore. And the lack of human influence within the map is disheartening, I hope for an expansion where humans may gain influence all over the map someday.

That’s about it, I really like GW2 and hope the future of the game shimmers and I will stay by her no matter what. Just the human influence.. :‘( I can’t find to like the other races

I’d rather trust and regret than doubt and regret – Kirito (Sword Art Online)

Worries

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Humans are ok, a bit boring for some. I like my Asura the best! =)

I don’t think Humans are going to reign supreme over all the maps. Let’s hope not anyway…what fun would that be?!

Worries

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

Its called racial (or species-al) harmony. Maybe head over Ascalon where you can kill lots of evil Charr or Maguuma where you can kill lots evil Sylvari and Asura.

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

Worries

Posted by: Principe.3297

Principe.3297

Well not all maps, but it just feels like Humans are losing the war with centaurs.
Maybe i’m just a human imperialist, for the king for glory!
And no, don’t think I hate the other races. I just don’t like their looks, QQ I want an elf instead of sylvari instead but sylvari will probably my next race as they have the same height as humans I suppose.

Who knows, we’ll see ^^ but so far, I’m really glad I bought this game. And I am expecting the next “expansion” despite my low level.

I’d rather trust and regret than doubt and regret – Kirito (Sword Art Online)

Worries

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

Well not all maps, but it just feels like Humans are losing the war with centaurs.
Maybe i’m just a human imperialist, for the king for glory!
And no, don’t think I hate the other races. I just don’t like their looks, QQ I want an elf instead of sylvari instead but sylvari will probably my next race as they have the same height as humans I suppose.

Who knows, we’ll see ^^ but so far, I’m really glad I bought this game. And I am expecting the next “expansion” despite my low level.

Good for you!

Just don’t come to the forums very often.

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

Worries

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Welcome aboard!

As to humans, that’s the thing about this game’s lore. They are sort of the ancient race in decline, the Elves as it were. While they remain optimistic in enclaves such as Divinity’s Reach — the human spirit being what it is — many of them are keenly aware they are the dying race of Tyria, that vast kingdoms have been lost, that other races are out-inventing and out-fighting them.

I happen to like that twist, it gives my characters a tapestry of reaction suited to the underdog rather than swaggering top of the heap sorts.

Worries

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

While many people would be happy about it, I dont imagine humans ever going extinct considering most (all hopefully!) people playing this game as humans. I dont think Anet will ever remove humans considering how ost people lack the imagination to play anything else.

But as far as lore goes, humans should’ve been gone by now, who knows, perhaps Anet gives us a pleasant surprise for GW3!

Anyways, Im glad the dull, boring, overused human race isnt as influential in this game, it actually does open some room for fantasy

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ