Would you make a legendary for an alt?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

Just curious what people think about this. If you had already made a legendary on your main and had geared them out would you invest on an alt for a legendary?

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Eventually yes I would.

In my case it’s probably going to be a while because I’ve picked out 3 legendaries I want for my main and not really decided on any for my other characters, and barely made any progress towards my first one. But one day sure.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Warzaw.2708

Warzaw.2708

My only true alt currently is my Guard since I stripped my Warrior down and haven’t done anything with her since.

I’m not really a fan of Bolt, and Twilight/Sunrise are so overly popular I’ve really lost interest in having one. As for the shield, not a fan of it either, and I’m not exactly a fan of Bifrost either. I guess I’m not a fan of many legendary’s which seems to be a popular opinion for most players.

However, I just recently got a Gift of Mastery, and decided I’d start the perilous journey to get Howler for my ranger.

To answer your question: I highly doubt I’ll make any other legendary’s besides Howler until they eventually launch new ones.

BREAK YOURSELVES UPON MY BODY
FEEL THE STRENGTH OF THE EARTH
Vicodium – Ranger (IX) Coldsnap

Posted by: Ursan.7846

Ursan.7846

Yup. I created a Sunrise for my Guardian alt, because I don’t like any of the Legendaries of the weapons my Ranger uses a lot.