WvW Ascended back slot?

WvW Ascended back slot?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Torasan.6029

Torasan.6029

Why is this still PvE only? Didn’t you say WvW players would be able to get the same level of gear as PvE players? It bad enough WvW players get barely any achievement points compared to PvE players but as thats not terribly important compared to balance issues.

I do hope this is a priority, and this disparity in gear between WvW and PvE won’t be repeated in future.

WvW Ascended back slot?

Posted by: Mattargul.9235

Mattargul.9235

When ANet adds them to WvW, I hope they won’t make them hilariously expensive, 75 laurels and something silly like that. 50 for the accessories is painful enough already.

Unless they also add in many more ways to earn APs in WvW besides dailies, and I laugh in your face if you dare to mention that you can do the slayer stuff in WvW.

(APs get you laurels through the rewards chests.)

Dances with Leaves – Guardian – Sanctum of Rall (SoR)

WvW Ascended back slot?

Posted by: Zindrix.1750

Zindrix.1750

I doubt they will ever add it but I hope they do. This is a scary precedent though because they want to add in Ascended weapons and armor and that’s just more PvE grinding of content that I despise.

WvW Ascended back slot?

Posted by: Navzar.2938

Navzar.2938

You can buy the materials to make it in the forge. That’s what pvers who don’t run fractals do anyway.

WvW Ascended back slot?

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

You can buy the materials to make it in the forge. That’s what pvers who don’t run fractals do anyway.

Apart from the Southsun piece you need a mat that can only be obtained by running fractals, the glob of fractal essence or whatever its called.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

WvW Ascended back slot?

Posted by: Navzar.2938

Navzar.2938

Apart from the Southsun piece you need a mat that can only be obtained by running fractals, the glob of fractal essence or whatever its called.

Yeah sorry, I forgot about that one vial you need. It’s just the vial that you need, so you could get that at level 1, but it’d still probably be a few hours of having to do fotm depending on your luck. They should just replace it with dust or something else tradable imo.

WvW Ascended back slot?

Posted by: Zindrix.1750

Zindrix.1750

Why couldn’t they just let you farm some other dungeons and just make it like 1,000 dungeon tokens from any dungeon? Or how about some freakin WvW tokens?