WvW Buffs PvE

WvW Buffs PvE

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

The reason I mention is because there are ton of people doing map completion or jumping puzzles or killing deer in WvW when they should be helping us fight. Because when we fight it increases the buffs that the entire world gets, everything from bonuses to harvesting, to crit dmg (see attachment). So next time you in are in WvW doing nothing to help the cause, but taking up a queue spot, please think of the 90% of the time you are off in the world enjoying the bonuses that the rest of us soldiers earned you.

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall

WvW Buffs PvE

Posted by: Budchgon.2108

Budchgon.2108

I wvwvw a lot, but also need to do my Dalies – so on the way to a fight i will often take time off to kill various different critters for my achievements as well as mine/gather resources.

Lyssia Iceblood of Gandara – I sometimes win… but not often :-(

WvW Buffs PvE

Posted by: Silver Chopper.4506

Silver Chopper.4506

I wouldn’t step in WvW if not for the monthly achievement. I don’t care for tactics or whatever, I just get my 50 kills with the zerg and beam out.
Oh and I also wonder in WvW for the world completion. I just get my objectives and I’m out. It’s not my fault they included WvW in world completion. I honestly have no interest in this format.

The fact that WvW gives PvE bonus is stupid. I don’t care for that bonus. PvE world events should give PvE-wide bonus.