Yay, ANet!!

Yay, ANet!!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

Don’t know what you folks did with that maintenance but my game is working properly again. I had already said in I believe two threads that FPS and lag had become a plague since the seasonal was released. But something must have been fixed with your tinkering last night and I appreciate that everything is running smoothly again.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

Yay, ANet!!

Posted by: cesmode.4257

cesmode.4257

Are there patch notes?

I started playing again yesterday and my game has been crashing… a lot. and I never crashed before.

Karma is as abundant as air, and as useless as the Kardashians.

Yay, ANet!!

Posted by: Xaviar.2468

Xaviar.2468

its not running smooth to me at all right now, actually more fps lag than ever and whats funny that my fps is mainly at 40~100 and i get lag even when i have 72 fps? they kinda screwed something up.

“How can you enslave people when their mothers bore them as free men?”
— ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab (radiaAllahu ‘anhu)

Yay, ANet!!

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

I don’t get what they do/how they do it but it seems like the FPS thing is a rolling problem… It never affects everyone but it always affects someone. I had 0 problems for the first month I started playing then got hit hard with lag and FPS problems for at least 2 weeks. Then after this down time everything has been fine. Thus far, anyway… Maybe it’ll resurface but I seriously hope that isn’t the case.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

Yay, ANet!!

Posted by: Xaviar.2468

Xaviar.2468

“How can you enslave people when their mothers bore them as free men?”
— ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab (radiaAllahu ‘anhu)