Year 2 by the Numbers

Year 2 by the Numbers

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Mustafa.7684

Mustafa.7684

Last year when Guild Wars 2 celebrated their first Birthday we were given awesome info pics that should us how many people bought the game, which class was played the most, which race was played the most, which mob killed the players the most etc..

where is year 2’s info pic? I truly want to see the comparison and how well or bad you guys did? If this has been release can someone link it?

Year 2 by the Numbers

Posted by: Angel.6085

Angel.6085

I h ave not seen an infographic for this information but I would love to.

YB>DB>BG>SOR>TC>BG>FA>DB>SOS>BP Guardian
Formerly [rB], [OPED], [Choo]
Guild Leader [DN] Digital Nemesis

Year 2 by the Numbers

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

Nothing happened for GW’s second birthday.

2 year old veterans were given a reskinned scarlet’s kiss that provides food buffs, that’s all.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

Year 2 by the Numbers

Posted by: Sylv.6514

Sylv.6514

The cake gun is ok, but I want new minis GW1 style. The minis are a cool cosmetic addition that you can collect and display at all times. The cake gun is a party item to mess around with in town. It just isn’t the same.

Year 2 by the Numbers

Posted by: pessimist.7294

pessimist.7294

There will be no info picture because there is nothing fancy to show. Everything is going down now and they probably dont want to show the state of decay of this game so they can sell more copies before shutting it down.
Would be interesting tough to see how much veteran players really left the game and how many new players got into the game compared to last year. And ofc how much money they do with the NA/EU servers compared to the Asian ones.

Year 2 by the Numbers

Posted by: Sokia.3710

Sokia.3710

2 year old veterans were given a reskinned scarlet’s kiss that provides food buffs, that’s all.

But, they are really good food buffs.

Year 2 by the Numbers

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

If they do decide to post a graph of how the game is doing, then they might want to edit it in Photoshop first, and raise the stat for the number of players playing necromancer. Otherwise it would be just embarrassing.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

Year 2 by the Numbers

Posted by: Lucius.2140

Lucius.2140

We recievied a new feature patch….

Year 2 by the Numbers

Posted by: MauricioCezar.2673

MauricioCezar.2673

We recievied a new Failure patch….

Fixed for you

Btw, I want to see this numbers in graphic too. I found it amazing last year =)