Yes, another one of those threads

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Parazac.1297

Parazac.1297

oh well….

i wish those that are staying good luck, i hope you get the game they promised at the start. for me its just not worth it anymore considering the choice’s of whats out there now, everything just seems to be going backwards (i.e. skill system etc…) so i am off to pastures new.

again, good luck to those who are staying and to annoy the usual posters….

no you cant have my stuff, rofl ;-)

Posted by: Allanon.9072

Allanon.9072

You left the game 1 year ago and still you come back cya soon again.

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

What better way to prove you are really quitting than giving away all your stuff. Send it to some new player with screen shots and a message here from them saying they received it. Then I’ll believe you.

The Burninator

Posted by: Mada.5319

Mada.5319

don’t come back

Posted by: OtakuModeEngage.8679

OtakuModeEngage.8679

What better way to prove you are really quitting than giving away all your stuff. Send it to some new player with screen shots. Then I’ll believe you.

No, a new player wouldn’t comprehend how valuable and useful your stuff is and probably would waist it; send it to me instead.

Posted by: Parazac.1297

Parazac.1297

correct, and after checking back after a year i now know not to do that again, lol

anyway, ignoring the insults and other posts, like i said i hope those that stay enjoy what is here, for me nope.

all uninstalled and logging off never to return.

good luck all

Posted by: OtakuModeEngage.8679

OtakuModeEngage.8679

Honestly, why does he bother to make a post if he’s done with the game? Lingering attachment much? I win if he replies again.

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Announced he was leaving April 7th 2013, was back in game in October, leaving again today.

No comment.

Posted by: Rhongomyniad.5081

Rhongomyniad.5081

If you want to know what disappointment and true abandonment feels like as far as GW2 is concerned you should speak to the WvW’ers. No Dev engagement as far back as one can remember.

Posted by: slamb.4781

slamb.4781

who gives a kitten please stay away.

Sir Kitty Litter
[QOP] Quaggan Op – Guild Leader

Posted by: Kohlteth.3715

Kohlteth.3715

who gives a kitten please stay away.

You do realise that if everyone had that attitude telling others to go away and not look back, that GW2 would become a total ghost game and Devs would not make any content at all right ?

That driving people away is going to kill the game ?

( and people wonder why MMO’s die off and why communities are called toxic)

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

so i am off to pastures new.

Find something else to play? Sincere, curious as to what people go play, or if it’s nothing and they stop altogether.

Posted by: dancingmonkey.4902

dancingmonkey.4902

Honestly, why does he bother to make a post if he’s done with the game? Lingering attachment much? I win if he replies again.

Because as the previous time he said this, he is not quitting. It is simply a ploy for attention. It happens a lot here. Posters do it a lot, trying to get the devs to take their opinion above others.

Posted by: Kohlteth.3715

Kohlteth.3715

Because as the previous time he said this, he is not quitting. It is simply a ploy for attention. It happens a lot here. Posters do it a lot, trying to get the devs to take their opinion above others.

You mean like the posters that always put ’ I have been playing since Headstart / Beta and this is what should happen….."

Like their opinion is worth more than anyone elses ?

( I would like to point out that IF everyone playing Beta had made more noise about some of the issues STILL in GW2, that maybe the Devs may have fixed them before , yes Mesmers they know ! )

Posted by: Vitus Dance.4509

Vitus Dance.4509

all uninstalled and logging off

…but you don’t get away that easily.
Give it another 12 months, you’ll be donning those rose-tinted specs, re-installing the game, logging in…and BAM! – everything will be exactly where you left it.
If you’re truly adamant that you’re going to leave – you should delete all of your characters before you uninstall.
It’s a lot harder to do than you’d think!

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

correct, and after checking back after a year i now know not to do that again, lol

anyway, ignoring the insults and other posts, like i said i hope those that stay enjoy what is here, for me nope.

all uninstalled and logging off never to return.

good luck all

A leaving post is 100% completely pointless. People leave games all the time. Even the most popular best game in the world has people leaving it. One more person leaving is nothing to write home about.

A person who didn’t like it back then and is leaving again…twice as pointless.

Hope you find a game you like, though.