Your Dream Patch

Your Dream Patch

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zepidel.5349

Zepidel.5349

Think of it as a survey to see the type of people who post here. Keep it at 10 things, and as least complicated as possible. Try to cover a spectrum of things.

1. Loot tables in dungeons changed to reflect their difficultly more, to counter the growing trend of mindless open PvE zerging.

2. Every Dungeon/World boss now has a small chance to drop a mini of themselves, along with unique gear that only drops from that boss at a small chance (BoE not BoP, give people a reason to do those obscure dungeons).

3. All Dragons revamped, they no longer scale with the amount of people and take a server wide effort to take down, the frequency of dragon spawns is lessened, and the loot changed accordingly

4. GvG PvP, along with rewards and titles etc… specific to GvG.

5. Downed state Removed from SPvP completely.

6. WvWvW revamped to something more similar to DAoC.

7. Dungeon Challenge modes (think gambits for dungeons?) And implemented in a way to discourage farming, maybe a daily rotation of certain challenges.

8. Revamped Commander toolsets, and a /commanders channel

9. Revamped Guild Tools, including keep/Town claiming, A guild calendar etc…

10. A PvP/RP server, as in Open PvP outside of WP settlements and major cities. It would give us PvPers / Hardcore players a nice little server to congregate on and there’s alot of possibilities for fun / guild rivalries etc…

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Elegost.5678

Elegost.5678

1) Put Carrion Ascended Gear in Game as promised 6 months ago…
2) see #1
3) When in doubt refer to number 2 or 1
and so on… seriously ANet…

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: champ.7021

champ.7021

lol carrion

1) Fix content bugs
2) add good content (fractals, dungeons etc..)
3) get rid of dailys and make weeklys
4) make ascended easier to get or get rid of it entirely
5) stop LS in its tracks

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

Mounts, race changes, capes, wear town clothes in combat and ability to hide all armor, more gifts (I’m thinking precursors and maybe 5000 gems), change to any profession you want as much as you want, and most importantly open world PvP.

Edit: I forgot raids and inspect.

The Burninator

(edited by JustTrogdor.7892)

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: SeNoZinD.9874

SeNoZinD.9874

1. All weapons accessible to all classes.
2. ^
3. ^
4. ^
5. ^

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Pip.2094

Pip.2094

1 Reworked characters customization to give players more option and chances to play with fairly unique characters.
2 Unique hairstyles added to hairstyle and total makeover kits, including 2 long hair models for male characters.
3 Only one Borderland map is now required to be maxed for map completion. (After over 4 weeks of wait for my server to get the green Borderland and still waiting, I can always dream x) )
4 Cinematics are now unskippable the first time they are triggered. Skipping option will be available for everyone who have watched said cinematic the first time. (After running each path of each dungeon of this game hundreds of times and always been denied to watch cinematics which I was curious to watch, I think this could be a nice add :P)
5 New items added to the Gem Store, including dyable cloak backpacks, town clothing and entertainment items.
6 Changed mechanics with some dungeon bosses which now are immune to physical damage unless they are afflicted by a proper amount of conditions, to prevent the exclusion from dungeon teams of all the condition dealer professions in this game and prevent Warrior to be the only versatile and desired profession. (Would like my Necro to be as appreciated as my War,Guard and Mes )
7 Achievement points are now visible only by the player and in Leaderboards. Neither party members or guild members are shown of this information, to prevent ridiculous unnecessary elitism.
Thousands of dailies, monthlies done, salvaging, weapons “mastery”, eating, drinking, owning cultural armors etc…do NOT make good players.
8 All of the “soulbound on aquire” items are now accountbound on aquire, soulbound on use, to make it more comfortable to players to get items for the different characters and to lessen the risk of mistakes.
9 Polymock Arena implemented to game as well as a few more challenges.
10 Reworked some armors and whole culturals to give female Asura and Charr more feminine options and a different style from male versions. (Again, we can dream! )

Ps. I love this game more than anything the way it is, and I love ANet for this!

\||||||/
O°v°O

(edited by Pip.2094)

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

dream patch ?

LS updated every 2 month, instead of 1 month like currently deployed. that way we would have better content longevity, and players can catch up with the achievement points and do other things…..

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Bright.9160

Bright.9160

1. Fix dungeon rewards

2. Bring back UW and FoW, and make them true elite areas with adjusted loot and reward.

3. Fix Fractals loot tables and add extra rewards.

4. Announce there is actually a dungeon team.

5. Announce the new dungeon team is actually competent.

Legion of Doom [LOD] – Death ’n Taxes [DnT]
“People wanting content where Berserker sucks should remember that it needs be so hard
that they will cry, not just a river, but a huge ocean.” – Wethospu

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Galtrix.7369

Galtrix.7369

lol carrion

1) Fix content bugs
2) add good content (fractals, dungeons etc..)
3) get rid of dailys and make weeklys
4) make ascended easier to get or get rid of it entirely
5) stop LS in its tracks

I really don’t think they could possibly make ascended gear easier to get if they tried. It’s so easy already, it almost makes me cry. Do some dailies and get your ascended stuff.

My List:
1) Produce permanent content.
2) Make Living Story better. Much better.
3) Fix the insane amount of bugs we get with each patch by implementing a public test server.
4) Actually balance the classes and make the Ranger class viable instead of dead.
5) Reduce the amount of currencies in the game – it’s just sad they have more than 4.
6) For heaven’s sake, start expanding the world. I want new lands to explore and new quests to do.
7) Make Dynamic Events meaningful. Make it a 15 or 20 silver reward on completion.
8) Get rid of all waypoints. Waypoints show me right away that Anet has no idea what they’re doing when it comes to MMORPG’s. You create a beautiful world, and then create a skip button, (The Waypoints), so you don’t have to see the beautiful world when you travel. How great is that? ~sarcasm
9) Have all six Gods of Tyria zap the hell out of the Mystic Forge and take a giant boot and crush it into oblivion. I don’t think I need to explain why, but let’s just say it ruins the game.
10) Add my version of events. “World Events”. These events will change the world of Tyria repeatedly unless stopped in its tracks by the players of GW2. Example: An ancient undead sorcerer summons an army of the dead to attack Divinity’s Reach. Players must spread the word quickly and rush to their aid to defeat the undead, and ultimately, confront the seemingly omnipotent sorcerer and gain the treasures he hides within his castle that he created instantly in Divinity’s Reach. If nothing is done, Divinity’s Reach will be destroyed for a period of one week, and the undead will continue their conquest by expanding their forces through many different maps. If you allow villages and entire cities to be destroyed, banks, merchants, and any npcs will flee from the city, leaving it completely desolate of all living creatures. Yes, you heard correctly. The undead will inhabit the land until you wipe them from the face of the earth.

[~Galtrix~] [~Level 80 Elementalist~] [~GoM~]

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Pip.2094

Pip.2094

Supporting your ideas with all myself Galtrix! Just add Necromancer and Engineer with Ranger in point 4 and that’s it! Love badly your point 10!

\||||||/
O°v°O

(edited by Pip.2094)

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: cesmode.4257

cesmode.4257

1. Announcement that Living Story is no more.
2. All dungeons trash mobs now will not stop chasing you until you fight them.
3. All dungeon bosses have their mechanics revamped./
4. Dungeon trash mechanics revamped.
5. World Boss/Dragon mechanics revamped.
6. All currencies removed from the game except dungeon tokens, gold, karma, XP.
7. All ascended, T6 mats, skins purchasable by one of these methods.
8. Add in more Dynamic Events to the world.
9. New Perma dungeons/
10. All DEs are worth running regardless of level.

Karma is as abundant as air, and as useless as the Kardashians.

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Bearhugger.4326

Bearhugger.4326

1- Fix dungeons so that support and defense characters have a place. I’m not necessarily asking for tanks and healers but 5 DPS teams being the best dungeon party is unacceptable and makes much worse party mechanics than the so-called “holy trinity” that the devs were so excited to break.

2- Introduce “prestige” skins like in Guild Wars 1, and make obtaining them a journey. Say you have a very rare event chain in a map, and if you help, the NPCs will remember you for a while and let you enter hard solo instances that if you complete before they time out, you get a recipe for a prestige piece.

3- Wardrobe system for your skins. What’s the point of rewarding players with skins if there’s no way to store your collection without eating all your bank slots? It also doesn’t make sense in a game that rewards skins to have players pay real money to transmute, but since cosmetic are part of this game’s monetisation scheme, I guess there’s no way around that issue…

4- Add personal story missions to the living story, focused around what your character does during the event, with some role-playing. It could add some nice suspense to take a decision one patch and have to wait the next patch to see what happens. I feel that the game has given up on role-playing, after the lukewarm reception of the personal story.

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Nightarch.2943

Nightarch.2943

1. Cross Professions, you gain half of what that profession has to offer like weapon types and abilities. You have access to that armour type as well(only for cosmetics), though chest pieces and leg equipment options are limited due to clipping issues.

2. World boss revamps, they spawn any where in that region. Example: The Shadow Behemoth could make an appearance in the Gendarren Fields or even in Divinity’s Reach only within Kryta excluding Southsun. Unique armour and mini pets are tied to these bosses.

3. Every mob now drops something you can use, loot is now tied to their families like it has been. unique items drop that player’s could use while exploring — A bandit could drop a treasure map that could set you off in a scavenger hunt depending on the rarity of the item it could lead you to multiple zones. Doesn’t have to be a map. Adds depth to exploration. The best example of this would be Runescape’s Treasure Trails. Lore and story elements will be deeply involved.

4. Off hand skills now have a cool down to a maximum of ten seconds depending on the skill. Weapons wielded in the off hand now have an extra skill slot that coexists in synergy with your main hand weapon and works along side it while you attack. This skill has no CD and has a distinct and random visual effect to make dual wielding more visually appealing.

5. Dynamic Event reward system revamp. This system is rudimentary, upon completion a box icon will appear next to the status medal, upon clicking this icon a list of player’s will appear from the best to the least effective I.E. Damage done, taken, and healed. This system rewards time and effort spent. Bronze will be rewarded a grey chest containing grey items, the silver will contain a common chest with a random item and the gold will contain a rare box with a couple of random masterwork items and a chance at unique vanity items depending on the event.

Guild Wars 2 is not a sequel to the original Guild Wars but merely an alternative story setting.

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

I would just love to be able to adjust the opacity of the HUD. I’m playing on a 58" Plasma TV and slowly but surely it is burning into the screen.

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: unseenone.1463

unseenone.1463

1. Many more weapons and armor sets added
2. Significantly decrease the availability of armor and weapons so they have value
3. New race
4. New class
5. More weapon options for all classes
6. Much more skills and elites
7. Like someone above mentioned, change loot to reflect the difficulty of the fight(champ zergs in mind here)

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Avelos.6798

Avelos.6798

My dream patch is that people stop complaining about the game. they bought it, they play it, they like it, and yet all they SAY is “fix this” or “fix that”

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: unseenone.1463

unseenone.1463

Nightarch has some great ideas!

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Naus the Gobbo.5172

Naus the Gobbo.5172

1. Race change.
2. Every profession being able to wear all armour.
3. Being able to use tonics in combat.
4. Being able to quickly switch between armour sets.
5. Being able to transmute all weapons with each other.
6. Being able to transmute town clothes with normal armour, and wear town clothes in combat.
7.Having clipping issues for charr tails fixed.
8. Add hearts to every zone without them, Southsun Cove, Orr etc.
9. First person camera.
10. More action bars so I can use stuff in my bags quickly.
11. All dynamic events will award 5 achievement points.
12. Being able to hide all pieces of armour.

That’s about it for me.

What we do in life echoes in eternity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6zkT2uZAGA – GW2 – A world of wonder

(edited by Naus the Gobbo.5172)

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Marcus Greythorne.6843

Marcus Greythorne.6843

• change berserker gear
  • world bosses change – longer pre-event chains which give a buff for participation which makes it possible to hurt the boss; multiple pre events at the same time (anti-zerg like events like the invasions currently)
  • tons of lore-collectibles
  • background stories ingame
  • tons of new events all over the world, a lot of hidden ones with non-generic rewards
  • new skills via. veteran-hunting (finding a certain amount of veterans per zone [checklist] spawns a champion → signet of capture → new skill)
http://gw2style.com/index.php – show your look and rate others – great filters!!

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Nightarch.2943

Nightarch.2943

10) Add my version of events. “World Events”. These events will change the world of Tyria repeatedly unless stopped in its tracks by the players of GW2. Example: An ancient undead sorcerer summons an army of the dead to attack Divinity’s Reach. Players must spread the word quickly and rush to their aid to defeat the undead, and ultimately, confront the seemingly omnipotent sorcerer and gain the treasures he hides within his castle that he created instantly in Divinity’s Reach. If nothing is done, Divinity’s Reach will be destroyed for a period of one week, and the undead will continue their conquest by expanding their forces through many different maps. If you allow villages and entire cities to be destroyed, banks, merchants, and any npcs will flee from the city, leaving it completely desolate of all living creatures. Yes, you heard correctly. The undead will inhabit the land until you wipe them from the face of the earth.

That is what Everquest Next vows to make happen. Kind of eager to see how it will turn out. I agree to an extent. I want to be that person who allies himself with the undead, being the hero is too cliché and bland and colourful for me so I want to eradicate! That would make for a great PvE path actually, you could act as an mercenary to assassinate task appointers for a profit or act as an agent for your certain faction and start sabotaging things in an area to advance your faction’s control over the land. It’s like the more you do for your faction their main headquarters will look more powerful, have more persons of interest and a stronger guard body with a leader, a legit faction leader that works with their players, though granted random villages will have to have updated npcs that could hold their own. I so hope the devs are reading this but even if they were this is just wishful thinking at this point. #TeamWhiteMantle.

Guild Wars 2 is not a sequel to the original Guild Wars but merely an alternative story setting.

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Galtrix.7369

Galtrix.7369

That is what Everquest Next vows to make happen. Kind of eager to see how it will turn out. I agree to an extent. I want to be that person who allies himself with the undead, being the hero is too cliché and bland and colourful for me so I want to eradicate! That would make for a great PvE path actually, you could act as an mercenary to assassinate task appointers for a profit or act as an agent for your certain faction and start sabotaging things in an area to advance your faction’s control over the land. It’s like the more you do for your faction their main headquarters will look more powerful, have more persons of interest and a stronger guard body with a leader, a legit faction leader that works with their players, though granted random villages will have to have updated npcs that could hold their own. I so hope the devs are reading this but even if they were this is just wishful thinking at this point. #TeamWhiteMantle.

Oh yeah, I understand where you’re coming from. I was the bad guy in SWTOR and I had a ton of fun with that. It’s really fun having complete control over your actions so you can decide to be bad, good, or neutral in a certain situation. GW2 lacks so much in this aspect.

[~Galtrix~] [~Level 80 Elementalist~] [~GoM~]

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Thighum.7295

Thighum.7295

My dream patch:
1) Cantha and Elona added. Seriously, we need more lvl 80 maps with out the stupid hearts. Lots of points of interest for explorers, jumping puzzles for those people, and rewarding and extremely common but random dynamic events, without the obvious event chains.

2) Better armor for my thief added (tired of stupid trench coats). I want some tight ninja like armor, such as vabbian or ancient armor from gw1. Really add those 2 sets, I will pay gems for them…. just so i don’t have to wear stupid trench coats anymore!

3)More weapons available for my thief, and readjusting some of the current ones so more skills are useful in the set, and my skill rotation stops looking like 5,1,5,1,5,1,222, i winz. This is because thieves are given so many useless skills in their weapon sets. To a zerker d/d thief only 1,2, and 5 are useful. 4 is absolute garbage due to terrible dmg, and 2 is better to close a gap than trying to cripple someone and then running after them. In addition 3 is useless due to lack of physical dmg, crazy short evade, and high initiative cost (i can avoid dmg in better ways if i really need to). If you use the same weapon set with condition gear, ONLY the #3 skill is useful for aoe bleed stacking and the evade if used well against mobs. Every other skill besides it is useless. This is just one example from one skill set, it carries over to many of the others too (basically everything besides d/p and s/p which both have mostly useful skills. Shortbow is also pretty good.)

4)More things to do with skill points and karma. I suggest reintroducing the “signet of capture” for all future weapons added, make us hunt down each individual weapon skill like we had to in gw1, IT WAS WAY MORE FUN SEARCHING FOR AN ELITE MOB THAT SPECIALIZED IN USING THE SKILL YOU WANTED than “You killed 20 mobs and now know all of your weapon’s skills.”

5) Ability to see all dynamic events in your current zone on all explored areas of your map!

6) All Champs turned into their own events, with scalable health, strength of attacks, and increased number and variety of attacks so they can’t be killed in 5 seconds by the zerg before you can tag it!

7) Better rewards for dynamic events, they need to be greatly increased.

8) More gear that is super expensive to buy from a merchant (like cultural armor), but has really cool looking new skins or cooler upgraded skins of current armors, much like elite armors in gw1. (To help suck the gold generated by zerg champ trains and my suggested event rewards increase out of the economy.)

9) Revised dragon battle in frostgorge. It is currently too boring. Using the unremovable special condition is lame. Instead give the dragon cool a wide variety of cool devastating attacks, and make it mobile. Having it just always stand in one spot if so boring, let it move around, it would feel way cooler dodging it attacks, and trying to not be stepped on as it crashed around while attempting to get hits in! It would feel way more epic. In addition, its rewards are super super super lame for all of the effort. I mean fight jormag for like 30 minutes and get 2 yellows or join the champ train and get like 2 gold, inventory of greens and blue, a bunch of mats, and both rare mats and armor. The reward difference makes champs the go to thing for me, even if just killing 6 champs in a repetitive cycle with 0 skill challenge (since a zerg kills the champs in like 5-10 seconds each) is crazy boring! A dragon event, considering how infrequently they spawn needs to drop one random guaranteed exotic to make it worth it (face it, I could just buy an exotic that I actually wanted off of the trading post from what i get from the champ train in an hour.)

10) I want flowing capes like in gw1, just because they might look ugly on charr, everyone else shouldn’t be unable to get them. There are MANY armor sets that I think would look good on a ranger but not on a thief, yet they were added to teh game…

(edited by Thighum.7295)

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: LoreChief.8391

LoreChief.8391

“We plan on doing kitten like this all the time! Remember when we told you things you shouldn’t expect to see this year? PSYKE!”

1. Chronomancer, Dragoon, Bard, Golemancer classes have been implemented
2. New playable races; Tengu & Largos!
3. 2 new skill types (4 skills each) for all classes
4. All new weapons! Greataxe, spear (land), Musical Instruments, Katars, Fist/Knuckles

BWHAHAHAHA sobs

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Soja.5918

Soja.5918

Update to game text:

• Every spelling error, continuity mistake, noun juxtaposition and lore fail is now fixed.

Seriously, the multitude of grammatical idiosyncrasies and downright wrong lore or background info torments me. The inconsistency in rune, skill and trait formatting makes me froth. At worst, it is godkitten ed inscrutable whether a rune’s ability activates on you landing a hit, on you getting hit, or whatever! Trait abilities are not as clear as they should be on internal cooldowns. The sentence formatting for sigils and runes especially is downright atrocious.

When one of the farmers in Queensdale tells me that he’s providing supplies to keep up the fight against the Seraph, you know that it was probably an intern keying the entry up.

In fact, ArenaNet should just give me the raw text for the entire game and I’ll have it done by next week. Jesus.

The Crystal Desert beckons us. Ascension awaits us.

Keirlann Aurion – Ranger – Chieftain of the Ace Guard [AceG]

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Justdeifyme.9387

Justdeifyme.9387

1. More Depth in the Living Story
2. More depth in Everything
3. Arah Storymode revamp
4. Fixed Dungeon Rewards
5. Better Fractal Gold Rewards
6. Lfg Tool
7. A visual overhaul for Scarlet to make her more attractive to look at

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Soja.5918

Soja.5918

7. A visual overhaul for Scarlet to make her more attractive to look at

Getting awfully progressive up here.

The Crystal Desert beckons us. Ascension awaits us.

Keirlann Aurion – Ranger – Chieftain of the Ace Guard [AceG]

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

Have content that isn’t a brand new mini pet

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

(edited by Nuka Cola.8520)

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Oenanthe.6549

Oenanthe.6549

A lot of my dream patch has been promised so hopefully it is just a matter of being patient.

1: Open up new areas. I would particularly like to to see the area north of Divinities Reach opened up (Woodland Cascades I think it is called). I’m not keen on desert settings and knowing what he graphics are like, it sounds like this could be a beautiful area.

2: A new race, either Tengu or Largos, possibly associated with the new zones.

3: Player/Guild housing and the gold sink to create it.

4: New skills for existing classes. One or two new weapons and new skills both for weapons and for utility/healing/elite slots. (I have a human necromancer and if my memory serves me right there was only one elite skill that could be used underwater)

Now onto some that I don’t think Anet have mentioned.

5: Scaleable dungeons. I would love to see the dungeon content scaled to the number of players, say from 2 to 10 plays and then a difficulty level set, easy, normal or hard. I normally play with one or two friends so at the moment we either have to pug a couple of people or try it with a below optimum group. As none of us are experienced dungeon runners, this can be off putting.

6: Remove extraneous currencies. Having recently reached level 80 I have been looking at crafting one of the legendaries as my next long term project, however I have seen the need for dungeon tokens, with reference to point 5, I don’t really do dungeons and I hate feeling forced into content just to get a weapon, I know I could just buy it of the TP but that isn’t the point. I would happily see all currencies except gold, gems and karma removed and the items that are bought with the other currencies made available through those. Laurels I still like as it is a bit of a reward for doing the dailies/ monthlies, and what the vendor sells can be obtained else where.

7: And a spell checker on the forums would be nice, red lining words is all very well but it doesn’t help me when I don’t know how to spell the word anyway.

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Glovebox.5724

Glovebox.5724

1) Looking for group tool.
2) The raid like content they mentioned in a french interview.
3) Dungeon specific loot on the last boss, so rather than random drops, each player gets a unique dungeon skin, of many different rarities.
4) Nerfed champion boxes.
5) More quaggans
6) Less of Jennah
7) Even more quaggans.

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Parlourbeatflex.5970

Parlourbeatflex.5970

My list is kind of standard, listed in order of which most dreamed about;

1. DE and open world overhaul. Link more events and restructure maps to be more like the LS invasions, specific to each maps fighting factions. Follow through with the stated DE intention before release, specifically failure events (remember when they talked about a witch that called a huge storm on a full map if the event chain was pushed too far in the wrong direction – activating a series of storm related events – this kind of stuff would set the open world apart from any other MMO.)

2. Massive guild update, including GvG. We have gone FAR too long without proper guild management tools and basics like a in game calender and message board in which guilds can properly manage themselves. As for GvG, its very concerning that the obviously popular feature has been ignored for as long as other guild stuff. Especially when theres third party ladders and leagues cropping up and wvw space been taken up by competing guilds. Its at a point where iv witnessed a guild moving servers just because they want to fight a rival within their own homeworld – That in itself tells you how much the playerbase wants this feature.

3. Guild halls and player housing. Again, a very popular thing on the dream list. Personally, id LOVE to see a guild village system, in which players from that guild can own houses within the village. Would promote community spirit massively. Id even go as far to say that if the guild hall system isn’t comprehensive enough its going to dissapoint alot of people, maybe that’s why they havnt said a word on it yet.

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Neve.7134

Neve.7134

1) Fix bugs.
2) Agree with one who said “Mini end boss of dungeon” as a very rare loot.
3) GvG <————————————————— Guild Wars 2 has no guild vs guild?
4) Nerf champion boxes.
5) Remove the “Kick from Guild” from the party avatar and add “Invite to party” by clicking on the name in chat.
6) UW and FOW with lodestones (or future t7 mats) instead of ectos and a legendary armor set craftable only at the end (if you have all the materials)
7) Let this game enjoyable even if you don’t have superfast internet because these old living stories with open world and lots of players are U N P L A Y A B L E .
8) Improve Living story: less farm or annoying things like “go to 25 baloons over the world and do a boring event with a boring reward to unlock it”. We want ACTION, farm and talking to NPC are not funny cause we are not 11 years old. We want to suffer like in the Gauntlet (but not with the lagging zerg under it).
9) After point 8 – MORE TITLES! We unlock so many achievements and get only few titles that are not rewarding at all . Most of us keep the GW1 title instead of all those new ones. There must be a reason!
10) LFG tool in game

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Claudius.5381

Claudius.5381

1. A new map or seven. Full fledged maps, not a torso like Southsun Cove.

2. Difficulty modes for dungeons (one easier than now, one more difficult), with rewards scaled accordingly.

3. One more dungeon with story mode and 3 explorable paths.

4. Reworking of fractals so that the time for one run is better to estimate (yes, I am looking at you, you Dredge fractal). May be even the opportunity for doing only one fractal with better rewards than now – but of course without the maw one.

5. More waypoints in wvw and Southsun Cove.

6. Champion Loot integrated in event reward (make “free” champions an event, don’t give out champion loot for “penalty champions”, i. e. those who spawn because players aren’t able or willing to finish the event as they are supposed to).

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Gizmo.8623

Gizmo.8623

REVAMPS:

1. Dungeons:
    * more complex and more entertaining boss battles
    * chance for rewards tied to specific dungeons or paths (you can get specific exotics only by conquering some objective in dungeon)
    * hard mode/gambit mode for tougher fights and better rewards
    * LFG tool
  2. World bosses:
    * Complete overhaul, no pew pew, connect battles with random elements and many events which all have to be successful if boss is to be defeated
    * We can fail the fight
    * Longer fights so you won’t miss it if you aren’t there exactly as the time of event (behe dies in less than a minute now)
    * Ranged combat less favored – let melee character have a chance to shine!
  3. World:
    * More creatures!
    * More lore!
    * New maps!
    * New events!
    * New Jumping Puzzles!
    * Ways of getting precursor as a series of maany quests and other “things” to do but no freaking RNG, just solid % of progress
  4. Classes:
    * New class/race
    * New weapon skills and system for getting them – storylines with masters of specific weapons or other requirements (not grind, God forbid)
    * New traits, utilities – again with a interesting system of acquiring then
  5. SPvP
    * Severe penalties for leavers
    * New types of gameplay!
    * Promise of more content every next patch (and of even more types of gameplay)
    * Skills/traits different for PvP than WvW and PvE – for ultimate balance!
    * 1000 things that players asked for
  6. WvW:
    * I’m no expert but a way of favoring smaller groups would be nice
    * New siege
    * No new masteries (just more changes than new mastery line…)
    * New maps
    * New mechanics (weather, maybe altering terrain like filling valley with lava, etc.)
  7. Fixes:
    * Targeting
    * Promise of riding of bugs regularly
  8. Various:
    * PTR!
    * kitten stability boon – off with it
    * Overhaul of Conditions (there were many ideas on forum)
    * Less grind/farm
    * More permanent content
    * Better story
    * More cutscenes
    * No lore that’s purely outside of game!
    * Better quality of content in 2-week patches (or make patches monthly)
    * Guild halls!
    * Many more cool items in TP.

Oh – all this kitten permanent!

There’s a lot more but I’m at work and can’t concentrate on it too much.

Not all must be in a single patch but we would need a promise that all this is a priority over stupid content for farmers.

Edit:

• Better staff/axe/pistol/mace/scepter designs!
  • No freaking carnival masks as the only option for light armor helmet
  • No freaking coats as the only option for medium armor chest

(edited by Gizmo.8623)

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Kaizer.7135

Kaizer.7135

1) Added Dueling Mechanic
2) Added GvG
3) Added Additional sPvP modes, Capture the Flag, Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch.
4) Added Dervish as a playable class
5) Added Tengu as a playable race along with their Cultural weapons and armor
6) Ascended Gear no longer requires Laurels (Ew Timegated content)
7) THE CONTINENT OF CANTHA IS NOW OPEN TO EXPLORE!

EDIT: And yah, I realise this kinda looks like a expansion content wishlist, BUT WHO CARES? ;D

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: arjeidi.2690

arjeidi.2690

1. Remove WvW maps from 100% World Completion.

2. Remove jumping puzzles from WvW (especially Obsidian Sanctum).

3. Dyes are now account-bound. Using/unlocking a dye now unlocks it for all characters on your account.

4. Rewards for jumping puzzles now match loot tables from Champions. Chests can still only be opened once per day, per character. [I doubt this even makes Griffonrook Run worth it but w/e, the rest will be.]

5. Reduced the delay between when a player pressed a skill and that skill actually activates. This will allow players a better chance to react instead of having to predict when they should use a skill to interrupt.

6. Warrior main-hand Mace #1-3 (3rd attack in the autoattack chain) now executes 30 frames sooner.

7. We have completely revamped Ranger Pet AI to take into account actives happening around it. It will now try to navigate around enemy aoe’s if possible.

8. Ranger pets can now attack while moving.

9. We have removed the cap on condition stacking to encourage diversity in build options.

10. We apologize for making over $100million and still trying to gouge you all with our ridiculous cash shop.

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

1) Removed Defiant
2) Removed invulnerability on enemies
3) Scrapped the original dungeons, and replaced them with properly designed dungeons
4) Minions and ranger pets have better ai, and are now viable against bosses
5) Improved the camera, added a FOV slider
6) Removed in-combat slowdown
7) Added UW and FoW as elite end game dungeons, with unique armors and weapons.
8) Polished the final battle with Zhaitan, so he finally does something
9) Removed Blacklion Chests and replaced them with a drop that people won’t just stack unopened in their bank
10) Added a place where players can store all their town clothes, hats and armors
11) Improved targeting, so it works more like in GW1
12) Fixed the condition cap, so it no longer limits conditions from being as effective as simple DPS
13) Crafting legendaries no longer depends on tons of gold and RNG. Each ingredient for the legendary now depends on game completion, and involves some of the game’s hardest quests
14) All dragon world bosses can now also attack players standing to the side, and they can move around the area
15) All the new dungeons can also be done in easy and hard mode
16) Player housing and guild halls

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

(edited by Mad Queen Malafide.7512)

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Kite.2510

Kite.2510

There have already been such a topic on the suggestion section 11 months ago.
I’ll copy paste the post I made back then, while changing and adding a few stuff.
Unfortunately there is a 5001 character cap limit in this forum, and you wont realize it until after you attempt to post, so here is part 1.

PART 1

Dungeons

• Low level players using low level dungeons will now get a minor stat increase upon entering to make up for the absence of gear and traits.
  • In the imminent group finder, there will be an option to find the first availiable groupe for the first available dungeon. Choosing that will grand the player 20 extra tokens per day upon the dungeon’s completion.
  • Enemies, color filters and textures in various dungeons have been changed to make certain explorable paths more different.
  • The balance and strategy of certain bosses has been revises to discourage players on focusing on Zerg tactics and DPS glass-cannon builds.

Structured PVP

• Upon a match’s end, a button is placed in the battle result window to send you back to the mysts, or to hoelbrak in case you were kegbrawling. This is meant to offer a more obvious way to get out of a match, as the icon over the map is often overlooked by new players
  • Now the winning team will appear appear an a victory podium, that all cameras will be looking until the next match starts. This is meant to give some value to the cosmetic gear acquired from sPVP, that is never noticed by other players.

World vs World vs World

• A new boon called “Struggling” will appear on the players of a server who is at a huge disadvantage, with few bases on their name. Players with the “Struggling” boon will get a 10% increase in all their stats.
  • More Blueprints for “Traps” are now added to WvW vendors and can be bought with in game gold or badges of honor. New traps availeable are:
    • Spike trap. A set of spikes rise from the ground knocking and damaging up to 5 enemies. Total of 15 supply is required and the trap expire after being activated 10 times or 20 minutes pass.
    • Bear trap. A trap with a small radious, cause minor damage, imobilize for 5 seconds and criple them for 10 seconds. Require 5 suply to build and expire after being activated once, or 10 minutes pass.
    • Poison trap. A large radius trap that cause Poison for 15 seconds to any target in the area once triggered. Cost’s 15 supply to build. Last until it’s triggered once, or 20 minutes pass.
    • Falling spiked tree log trap. A tree falls on the target area causing lots of damage to all enemies in that area, likelly to go into downed state. This trap can only be builded in certain designated roads on the map. Require 50 suply, lasts until triggered once, or 30 minutes pass.
  • You can now buy Lader blueprints. A lader can be build in a lowered parts on the walls of an enemy base. When the lader is builded, it’s on a downed state and require 4 seconds to be rised. A lader in a rised state is vulnerable to melee attacks from the enemies atop the wall. A lader can send one ally atop the wall every 5 seconds.

tbc…

…and don’t be toxic!

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Kite.2510

Kite.2510

PART 2

Interface

• Now during the loading screen of an area, a text will appear describing the history and situation of that area.
  • Now the chat will stay open during loading times.
  • Added hair models for hats that cover only a portion of the head. The characters will no longer appear to loose their hear when wearing such hats.
  • The visual effects of the skills will be automatically toned down even more when to many players are attacking the same enemy. This can be changed from the options.
  • Added a “Sit on chair” animation. Press the action button in frond of a chair to sit on it.

Personla Story

• Various cinematic cutscenes will be periodically added to various key points of the personal story to enchance the experience and make the story more interesting and epic.
  • Personal Story cinematic cutscenes can now be vewed at any time from the personal Story log.
  • The way dialogue cut-scenes are viewed is changed: Now the painted backgrounds are are removed in favor of the actual area of the event. Now there will be dramatic camera angles during the dialogue. More animations for the characters have been added during the dialogue. Now more than 2 talking characters will appear during the dialogue.

Tradepost

• Now random items sold on the tradepost will appear to be sold by various vendors through Tyria. Buying an item from the vendor that is linked with the trade-post will actually buy it from the tradepost, will the exception that you will get the item instantly. The items that will appear on the vendors and are linke on the tradepost, will be otherwise random with the exceptions.
    • Priority will be given to items on the level of that area and your own level.
    • Vendors who sell certain categories of items (ex. weapons) will appear to be selling such types of items from the trade-post (ex. Crafted/looted weapons.)
    • The items the various vendors through the world or Tyria are selling will be changing every 6 hours, unless they get sold out earlier.
    • Items that appear in the tradepost in large quantities will have bigger chances to appear in the form of the stocks of a random vendor.

General

• The colors of the invarioments of various areas have been tweaked to make these areas look more different that the others.
  • Jeremy Sole has been brought back to compose some more tracks for Guild Wars 2 to make the various areas more distinct. This time we’ve put an gun on his head, and forced him to put more variety into his tracks instead of writing variations of the same song over and over again (We made a rule to force him to use a Tselo on his new tracks). Only area where the music is left intact is Diessa Plateau.
  • Completing lower level jumping puzzles will now reward you with half of the loot on your level, and the other half on the level of the area.
  • The player can now ask the herald to send them free of charge to whichever area of Tyria they are most needed. Doing so, the player will have a 3% xp, karma, and gold boost for 20 minutes as long as they remain in that area.
  • There are now new sets of of Exotic items obtained through karma. These can be found in endgame areas other than Orr, as long as the players have those areas concurred.
  • Ascended items now require from the player at least 5 exotics to be created, and will trigger an event upon their creation (instead of being picked from a vendor). This will help the value of Exotic items to be kept high even after their introduction, and will make the player create a bond with them.
  • We revised our engine to allow for moving platforms in the game. Expect amazing content and overhaul of existing events in the future!
…and don’t be toxic!

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: zallesz.1650

zallesz.1650

1, Living story should reflect on big events (Zhaitan is dead), make Orr less corrupted, reconstructing it over the months
2, More utility skills
3, More elite skills
4, New armors ofc
5, Scrap the dps-support-control kinda trinity or make it better, just do something
(like a control character should be able to maintain controls and not use it only every 35 sec, and support should be able to give boons, transfer conditions, heal more frequently, while both of them have less damage output, but make them useful for a group!)
6, Condition revamp, to make the playstyle beneficial (conditions do not stack with others’ , displays only yours for example)
7, Dungeons should be longer, add more bosses, challenging and random content so this quickly run through it without enjoying anything ends
8, Transmutation crystal: once you use it on an item, it is stored in your account wardrobe. You heard that. Account Wardrobe!
9, No more RNG boxes
10, More graphic options (like standard non culling models for everyone except party/guild members, skill animation looks nice for you, others’ toned down etc)
11, Dungeon paths should be random, so you can’t farm cof p1 all the time, whichever scout is inside, you have to stick with it.
12, Less waypoints, so you actually have to go through the game maps rather than skipping it all the time
13, More hairstyles!
14, Ingame hairdresser, cost: 50 gems
Though I have a lot more, my final one would be: Better class balances not just “upgraded skill facts and it displays correct amount of dmg”. Add balanes! Not typo corrections! Change skills more frequently if that is required!
(pms: elementalist atunements should be similar that they do the same damage, same spells so you can CHOOSE which element you prefer and stick to it, other than using it because you have to…always wanted to play a water-mage, but this here is ridiculuos)
Will stick to this game until the end, because it is worth it, but please listen to the community!

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: BenGrech.3912

BenGrech.3912

1 – LFG Tool
2 – New (permanent) dungeons and/or a type of raid
3 – More depth into Personal Story
4 – More Depth into Living Story
5 – Revamp Dungeons
6 – Better way to get Precursors
7 – Legendary Items have better stats
8 – Ranger pets have a meaning in game
9 – Every Dungeon Boss having its own unique BoE loot with rare chances of dropping a certain precursor or unique item
10 – A wardrobe system similar to LOTRO where all cosmetics can be saved there

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Molch.2078

Molch.2078

General

• Anet cares about GW2 again.

The game is one big mess and all they do is to threw new temporary stuff at us.

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Tribio.8531

Tribio.8531

1. Fix WvW
2. Fix WvW
3. Fix WvW
4. Fix WvW
5. Fix WvW
6. Fix WvW
7. Fix WvW
8. Fix WvW
9. Fix WvW
10. Fix WvW

The Hatreidis family: Freya / Nina / Demonica / Athena / Faith / Arya / Angie / Sansa
Commander – Jam Death [Jd]
Fissure of Woe

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Duke Blackrose.4981

Duke Blackrose.4981

1 – Tengu Race
2 – More weapons, skill, and traits for all professions.
3 – Buffs or reworks to currently under-performing traits, skills, and weapons.
4 – LFG tool.
5 – GvG or MOBA-style pvp.
6 – Personal Story journal that lets you replay personal story missions for different rewards.
7. Dailies now roll over (max 1 week’s worth). Also counts for dungeon rewards and other daily time-gated content.
8. More faces and hairstyles.
9. Removal or rework of Defiant/Unshakable buff on bosses.
10. Improved targeting.
11. Better dynamic event rewards.
12. Hard mode dungeons. Hard Mode button for the open world that gimps yourself but increases magic find.

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Gele.2048

Gele.2048

1.Raids
2. Dedicated healing so they can do beter content that is not pure junk and zerg fest
3. MONK ,Ritualists bring those back they can be amasing in gw 2 healing buffing
4.Mounts i mean come on i love to ride mounts even if the game sistem is okey for traveling they can still be there and in wvw for bigger maps as well
5.Housing sistem same as wildstar type if not then Aion got preaty good sistem more easy to be build into the game cuz it’s all instanced
6.Moust important remove the STUPID living story whic making me miss events and add ONLY ONLY content that is there FOREVER!!!!!

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: TheDaiBish.9735

TheDaiBish.9735

Living World

Fall of the Dominion

The Destroyer’s attacking the walls of the Dominion of Winds are finally close to their goal of breaking through. The Tengu, despite their valiant efforts to repel them, are slowly losing the battle. Thus, despite their history of mistrust and segregation, have decided to the other races for assistance in saving their city.

A Cry for Help

• Enter the Dominion of Winds and speak to leaders of the four houses to see what you can do to assist and garner trust with the Tengu.
  • Much like the election, this Living Story will be a player concerted effort in order to gain the trust of the Tengu.

Destroyer Invasion

• In their ever incessant attack on the walls, the Tengu have turned to the other races for help. Assist the Tengu by disrupting the Destroyer’s attacks on the wall, as well as repairing any damage done in the respite.
  • Scouts around the Dominion will alert players in the city as to where the attacks are coming from. Attacks may come from multiple places at once (scaling depending on how many players are in the Dominion of Winds area).

Into the Fire

• Usually, the home of the Destroyer’s is filled with molten rock. However, there are times where this recedes. During this time, players will be able to enter the Destroyer’s Lair, an instanced zone that houses a Great Destroyer. Depending on where they enter will cause players to arrive in a different part of the Lair.
  • Players are tasked with killing the Great Destroyer while he sleeps, or at least delaying his awakening. This will be an effort over days, and not merely hours.
  • Failing the kill the Great Destroyer will result in him awakening and launching an attack on the Dominion in the open world, resulting in a world boss event.
  • The Destroyer’s Lair will contain Destroyer Ore, a new crafting component in some of the new level 500 crafting recipes.

Achievements

This Living Story will have a number of Achievement tracks:

• Ally of the Tengu – This achievement track focuses on all of your individual efforts to building trust with the Tengu. As such, this achievement is only completed when completing all of the other Living Story achievements for this story. Completing this achievement awards you with the title ‘Sentinel of the Dominion’. As well as this, players will unlock access to all of the Tengu vendors in the Dominion of Winds, which gives access to unique crafting recipes and Tengu cultural weapons.
  • Drive Back The Destroyers – This achievement track focuses on your efforts in the open world. Completing this achievement track awards you with the progress in the ‘Ally of the Tengu’ achievement track, and an Infinite Destroyer Tonic, which transforms the player into a random Destroyer.
  • Into the Fire – This achievement track focuses on your efforts in preventing the Great Destroyer from awakening. Completing this achievement track awards you with progress in the ‘Ally of the Tengu’ achievement track, as well as a personal Destroyer Ore node in your home instance.

This Living Story would be the beginning of a series of patches that see the you aid the Tengu take back Cantha from the rule of the Ministry of Purity

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Your Dream Patch

TheDaiBish.9735

WvW

WvW has been completely revamped to give it even more of a player-driven experience. In order to help players jump into this as soon as possible, all ability points have been reset, ready for redistribution.

• Maps will be procedurally generated. This means that every new match-up will have a completely unique map from the last. This includes things like: terrain (fairly flat land, mountainous regions, underground caverns and tunnels ect) , environment, weather (tundra, desert, lava ect) and even island shape. Maps will also be roughly 3x larger.
  • Also, instead of holding forts to gain points, players now have to hold Fonts of Power. These are places of power that, depending on their size, will award more points. The more points it’s worth, the harder it is to defend.
  • As well as this, players have been given the freedom to build their own structures. This means players can decide on shape, size and location. In order to build structures, players will have to gather stone and wood. While all players can help in the creation of these structures by bringing supply of stone and wood, only those who have advanced in the Fortification WvW mastery can actually lay down the groundwork. Fortifications aren’t limited to locations near Fonts of Power. Note: other realms can take these forts if you do not defend them sufficiently.
  • At the beginning of each match, players will have a completely blank map. Players can then slowly uncover the map as they roam it. However, players with points in the Scouting WvW mastery can make copies of the map to help others complete their maps, as well as unlock more of the map faster.

As well as this, a number of new WvW Masteries have been added:

• Scouting Mastery – Assist your server by scouting out the map.
    —-Increases the radius revealed around you on the map by 2% for each point.
    —-Allows you to use Map Making Kit (which is automatically awarded at Rank 2), which produces copies of your revealed map, as well as any notes you’ve made on it, to give to players to help unlock their map. Copies become Soulbound outside of WvW.
    —-Allows you to use Camouflage Net (which is automatically awarded at Rank 5), which keeps you stealthed for 5 minutes, as long as you don’t move.
  • Fortification Mastery – Build fortifications to hold points on the map.
    —-Reduces the amount of resources your building needs by 2% for each point.
    —-Allows you to add exclusive upgrades, such as spiked walls (damage each time a wall is hit with melee), warded walls (when activated, provides reflection to that wall for 1 minute, with a 10 minute cooldown), warded door (when activated, provides reflection to that wall for 1 minute, with a 10 minute cooldown)
    —-Allows you to use the Blueprint Maker (automatically obtained at Rank 5), which allows you to draw your building designs out for use by other players on your server. These become Soulbound outside of WvW.
Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Your Dream Patch

TheDaiBish.9735

General Content Additions, Mechanic Changes and Quality of Life Additions

• After resting in the Black Citadel for so long, Amaranth and her pet Anna are off wandering the world. In exchange for stories of her adventures and items she has come across, she’ll ask players to bring her items from around the world. Each player will get 3 random items they need to bring her. When you’ve satisfied her request, she’ll hand you a Traveller’s Gift, containing coin, Karma, XP, rare crafting materials and even rarer weapons of old.
  • The Orders are up to their necks in work, and, as such, you’ve been drafted back in to help out. On occasion, they’ll send you missions you’ll need to carry out. Completing these missions awards you coin, Karma and XP, as well as access to new vendors within the Order.
  • Blimm the Bard is looking for inspiration to for songs. As such, he’s giving out a random journal each week for players to complete. These journals could be to do with completing events in an area, vanquishing World Bosses or re-living the story of Destiny’s Edge. Returning these books will give a reward depending on how much has been filled in. The more you fill in, the greater the reward.
  • In line with our reworking of dungeons, we’ve added two additions to current dungeons while we rework the mechanics of them: Vanquishing (killing all enemies in the dungeon) and Bonus Missions (NPC’s will assign you a random task to complete).
  • Players can now unlock weapon skills and traits in a manner suitable for their profession. For example, Elementalists will read ancient tomes, while Warriors will fight masters of that particular weapon.
  • Passive traits such as +damage are being worked into skills to promote good use of skills. In place, more traits that promote good use of skills, such as Interrupt traits, will be added.
  • Defiant has been reworked. Instead of charges, Defiant is now a timer. Defiant also doesn’t trigger if you interrupt an attack.
  • AI has been vastly improved. In addition to this, enemies also have the same tools as players; Traits, Weapon swap, Sigil and Runes, Utility and Heal Skills ect
  • Items will now have a coloured border to denote their rarity.
  • Salvaging Greens and above won’t result in the salvage kit being unselected.
  • Players can now save gear, skill and trait setups. An item has also been added for 10,000 Karma to allow players to re-trait while in the field.
Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

(edited by TheDaiBish.9735)

Your Dream Patch

Posted by: Erick Alastor.3917

Erick Alastor.3917

They are not in order of importance.

• 1. Sidekicking has been reintroduced.
    The player that will explore maps higher than his own level will receive exp and rewards appropriate to his real level.
  • 2. All items are now Account Bound.
    All equip items share the same standard stats (i.e. power/precision/vitality) and can be modded with 3 upgrades:
    - 1 Jewel (to create a carrion/berserker/knight/etc spec)
    - 1 Rune (for armor only) or 1 Sigil (for weapons only)
    - 1 Infusion
    Players who owned an item with a specific set of stats will have that item replaced with the new one with standard stats plus jewel /rune(sigil)/infusion according to their previous set.
    When applied for the first time (whether they are obtained through crafting, purchase, drop, etc) the different “set of stats” (carrion/berserker/knight/etc) associated with Jewels and infusions will be “unlocked” for that item and will be switchable at will if out of combat.
    Applied Runes and Sigils will also remain soulbound.
    If an item with unlocked jewels/runes/sigils/infusions is given to a new character, this object will appear, however, devoid of everything previously unlocked.
    The secondary character will have to re-unlock all the power-ups he need on that item.
    The item will, however, hold memory of the list of “set of stats” unlocked on the previous character, if therefore returned to that one it will present the old list of unlocked mods.
  • 3. Now skins can be permanently unlocked.
    Each transmutation crystal now grants the the ability to save the skin you are transmutating on the transmuted item.
    You will be able to switch skins at will (if out of combat) through a menu accessible right-clicking on the item.
    The skins will be unlocked account bound, but if you give the item with an unlocked skin to a secondary character, in order to use one of the unlocked skin for the first time he will have to spend another transmutation crystal.
  • 4. Added some rare and short events that occur in random locations.
    If you manage to complete them in certain span of time you will get a rare skin reward.
  • 5. We created a conversion system…
    … with what we think is an appropriate exchange rate and we are going to reduce the too many currencies that flock the game, this way we feel that everyone will be able to play the game how he wants and still attain goals related to our slow vertical progression. Nothing can be converted in Dungeon Tokens and Fractal Relics.
  • 6. Daily are now weekly.
    You will not need to complete all the tasks, if you get 60% of them done, you will be rewarded according to that percentage.
    You will get more laurels if you play also on your alts.
  • 7. Now if you reach the maximum level, you will be able to destinate part of your extra-accumulated experience to another character of your account who has already gained at least 40 levels.
  • 8. We created 2 types of Hard Mode:
    1. Dungeons Hard Mode: this will provide users better rewards (+15% gold/karma).
      Mobs will hit you harder and bosses will behave differently and more randomly.
    2. Open PvE Hard Mode: this will grant you a magic find bonus.
      Players can activate/deactivate the HM with a delay of 1h, but it is possible to reset the delay changing map using a WP (HoM Portal Stone/Mists and WWW will not count).
      PvE HM consist in a downlevelling system that significantly reduces your stats and disable specific skills/stats/traits.
“Otherwise, your MMO becomes all about grinding to get the best gear. We don’t make grindy games.”
- Mike Obrien

(edited by Erick Alastor.3917)