Your Face is Funny!!!

Your Face is Funny!!!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ela.5829

Ela.5829

I have heard this line hundreds of times, and it was funny the first few times I heard it, but come-on… now its just annoying… So…

WTB new dialogue between this kid and the Charr near the bank of LA…

Asura Mesmer, Asura Engy, Sylvari Theif
AR – ALS – CMD

Your Face is Funny!!!

Posted by: GreyWraith.8394

GreyWraith.8394

I’d like a game option that lets us turn off dialogue that isn’t story related (cutscene/DEvent/etc). The random repeatable lines (player and npc) should be muted if we wish.

Also, I feel Six Feet Tall!!

End of the Dream by Evanescence
unofficial theme song of the Nightmare Court

Your Face is Funny!!!

Posted by: Deadly Spirit Guy.4769

Deadly Spirit Guy.4769

“For Great Justice”

Edit: Actually, I rather like the dialogue between the asuran child and the charr, makes me feel like there’s more acceptance between the races now.

“A question I seem to be constantly asking myself about
ArenaNets decisions is ‘Who thought this was a good idea?.” ~Distaste
Deadly Sadomagi Guy – 80

Your Face is Funny!!!

Posted by: Viledoom.7203

Viledoom.7203

I’m tired of the two guys in Lion’s Arch who yack about toilets / water closets / latrines near the crafting place.

Your Face is Funny!!!

Posted by: Tanith.5264

Tanith.5264

I like the kid and the Charr. He could swallow her in one bite, but instead he plays along.

The one that gets on my nerves is the Sylvari warrior who’s bragging to another Sylvari about how he’s mastered the art of war, he’s “unbreakable”, “no gentle gardener”, and “a leaf on the wind”. I say he’s a wooden box of hot air.

Tanith Fencewalker, Tanni Mindbender, Thyra Wrathbringer, Lovecraft Thrall
Guardians of the Vault [GotV] and Guíld of Dívíne Soldíers [GoDS]
Gate of Madness server

Your Face is Funny!!!

Posted by: Knote.2904

Knote.2904

“For Great Justice”

Edit: Actually, I rather like the dialogue between the asuran child and the charr, makes me feel like there’s more acceptance between the races now.

It’s “For Grape Justice”.

Your Face is Funny!!!

Posted by: Sahfur.5612

Sahfur.5612

Haha I love the one with the asura kid and the charr, maybe they should add other things he says to spice it up rather than just removing?

I’d REALLY LOVE some sort of cooldown or something on for great justice or alternative sayings. I use it as my auto attack and just spam 1 to ensure I can be spamming all my skills the most efficiently (even though it somehow has to queue behind some attacks it doesn’t need to.. it can activate mid attack but it will wait until the end. I guess micro managing only goes so far.

I am driving people insane… every 25 seconds " for great justice" and now people call me justice..
Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if people who didn’t understand you can change the highlighted skill by auto attack would report me for it thinking its on a timer.

So yeah, some repetitive sounds just need to be removed.

Lets be honest here though, For great justice should be a passive signet 3 stacks of might and only activate the rest upon activation. You can in theory keep those 3 stacks constantly so theres no reason it shouldn’t be a signet and theres no reason we should have to hear our characters spam the audio.

Plants, As far as I know are still, still bending toward
the light! And if we dance, until the heart explodes,
It’ll make this place ignite!

Your Face is Funny!!!

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

No, your face is funny. It’s like a little raisin. >;(

They need to add more phrases and maybe reduce the repeat timer. And maybe create a spartan remix of all the repeating LA phrases.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Your Face is Funny!!!

Posted by: Satans Chosen.1024

Satans Chosen.1024

I’ll use this opportunity to speak my annoyance with the two kids whose conversation include “All I know is that you’re my best friend.” and that shrieking laughter. Please, make it stop!

To balance out my negative comment, I wish there is a way for me to hear again, at my leisure that roleplay on Destiny’s Edge by the group of kids. Funniest scene in the whole game IMO.