Your Job

Your Job

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: DoctorDing.5890

DoctorDing.5890

Dear Mr MO and the team

I also think your job is to delight us with what you ship.

And….

You’ve succeeded!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
A great update.
I am officially delighted!

Your Job

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

That is super sweet. Thank you for your kind thoughts. I am sure Mo has seen this, but I’ll drop him a note just in case.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Your Job

Posted by: SpiritSpeakerOfHoelbrak.3980

SpiritSpeakerOfHoelbrak.3980

I’m delighted too ! Well done to all of the Anet team. Someone was right – the patch notes were just like reading a good book :P

Oh btw – you’ve made lots of Warriors happy with the changes !

P.S – we still need a small ( 10 second ) reduction of the cooldowns on our stances. Endure Pain and Berserker Stance -utilities only. TY !

Professor Snarl

(edited by SpiritSpeakerOfHoelbrak.3980)

Your Job

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

Stances are already strong enough, don’t be absurd.

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

Your Job

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

I’m delighted too ! Well done to all of the Anet team. Someone was right – the patch notes were just like reading a good book :P

Oh btw – you’ve made lots of Warriors happy with the changes !

P.S – we still need a small ( 10 second ) reduction of the cooldowns on our stances. Endure Pain and Berserker Stance -utilities only. TY !

Not happy enough, but I was glad to see Physical and Stance skills get some much needed cooldown improvements. Still no synergy enough to break FG/PS or elevate traits for mace/hammer, but that’s for other threads.

On topic, I was out and about in Magus Falls, and I dare say it felt much better. It wasn’t just the rewards (which are much better, thanks!), but the open access that encouraged more participation. Still giving things a poke, but thanks to the ANet team for setting many things right.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632