Your REAL LIFE profession skills

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: nastyjman.8207

nastyjman.8207

Post your IRL Profession skill set!

Weapon Skills
(Main Hand – Keyboard)
1 – Data Entry: Enter numbers, vendor invoices, customer invoices, payments, latest settlement regarding an audit. Increases productivity by each digit unless you did a typo, which reduces productivity by 500%.
2 – Alt+Tab: Stuns productivity by browsing the web. Stack to 30 that diminishes by 1 every 1 minute. Cooldown 1 second.
3 – Keyboard Smash: Knockback productivity if the statements aren’t matching and you have a deadline. Blame it on not sleeping well. Cooldown 86,400 seconds, or until keyboard is replaced.
(Off Hand – Mouse)
4 – Click: Click a lot to appear working hard and working faster, thus boosting productivity. Causes confusion on co-workers and boss. Cooldown 0.001 seconds.
5 – Scroll Wheel: Used to move spreadsheet up and down, but could also be used for web browsing. Increases or decreases productivity.

Heal Skill
6 – Drink Coffee: Grants Rejuvenation, but also causes Frenzy if Rejuvenation buff is not kept on. Cooldown 10 minutes for brewing your own coffee. Costs $5.00 for a Venti size if you decide to buy.

Utility Skill
7 – Spreadsheet Efficiency (Accountant skill set): Instant. Increases productivity by 50%, but also increases your bored-out-of–my–mind condition. Remains active until canceled by closing all the windows.
8 – Collection Call (Receivables skill set): Channeled; duration until getting hanged up by customer. Call target to get money off of them since their account is past due. Success would increase money in the company’s bank that would eventually flow to you minus federal tax minus state tax minus withholdings minus 401k minus health insurance deductions.
9 – Number Crunch (Mathematics skill set): Instant. Grants Quickness for 10 minutes. Stacks in duration with Rejuvenation boon.

Elite Skill
10 – Call in Sick: Instant. Places all of your Weapon skills and Utility skills in cooldown for 86,400 seconds.

Patch Notes:
Build 1.1: Changed “Drink Coffee” skill from Confusion to Frenzy. We feel that Frenzy is more of a n appropriate boon/condition.
Build 1.2: To balance productivity. Number Crunch now gains stacks with the Rejuvenation boon active.

First Team to reach 250 has 87% chance to win (Updated 7/30/2014) : http://bit.ly/1lWH6T8

(edited by nastyjman.8207)

Posted by: Nefarious.2014

Nefarious.2014

nice, I’ll play along… I only have time to write out some skills.

1. Impulse – contact fixed joint with hand, impulse into direction of restriction, obtain audible. Increases joint mobility by 40%.
2. Active Release – shorten muscle or ligament, place finger contact on adhesion/taut tissue, lengthen tissue through movement. Obtain 3 winces from the target each pass.
3. Straighten Up! Instantly correct the posture of your target. The effects of this ability last 3 seconds, then the target forgets how.
4. Eyes Glaze Over – prescribe stretches and exercise that would enable better function of target by 500%. Effect: Target dazed for 10 seconds while deciding whether to watch breaking bad or the walking dead tonight.
5. Quick Nods – whenever target beings speaking about second-cousin Bertha’s dog, use Quick Nods to increase the speaking speed of target by 100%. All stories become shorter because no one has time for that shiz

(edited by Nefarious.2014)

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

1, Hammer Bash, hit the part of the vehicle to make it work
2A, Torgue it, wrench something in or off with your trusty adjustable wrench
2B, Persuader bar, Stick a pipe on the end of it if the kitten thing does want to move.
3, Creeper, increase move speed under vehicle by 25% and hide your self so you can sleep
4, “God%$@#!# drivers” Gain fury after a driver breaks something
5, Part throw, Throw a part across the shop after you spend 2-3 hours removing it.

Heals
Coffee, for the morning
Rockstar, for the afternoon
Beer, for fun

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Retired Scuba Instructor Trainer. Underwater spearfishing combat and the 3d environment doesn’t bother me in the least, and here’s a pro tip. Bonus XP is based on how long the mob has been alive. I love killing kraits in the WvW lakes. 1K XP per mob doesn’t suck.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

Posted by: Gorwe.9672

Gorwe.9672

Electrotechnician here!

I guess that most of my proffesion skills can be explained by that wrench kit of Engineer’s. And some more programming of course!

Heal would be: Drink Delicious Twinings tea(OMG it’s awesome! Cures at least one condition).
Utilities: Yabberblabber:Daze your foe for 2.5s.
Enrage: Inflict vulnerabity on self(5 stacks). Get 3 stacks of Might+Fury+Swiftness for 10 seconds
General Knowledge:Skill changes as you change your Main weapon.
Elite-nothing. I can’t turn to tornadoes or become magnetical or anything Like that(sadly)…

:)