Your aims before PoF?

Your aims before PoF?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Exarbur.6732

Exarbur.6732

So what are the things you are going to do before PoF?
Maybe even what are you going to do to be well prepared?

For me it is trying to get the last items I need, which are bought with map currency from HoT.

Cause these maps will propably be a dessert then…

Your aims before PoF?

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

Cause these maps will propably be a dessert then…

Yummy! :P

I recently switched from Necro main to Engi main. Luckily, I had map completion on both but I had to finish story on my Engi (I must have full story completion on my main because I’m a weirdo). Well, I did that 2 weeks ago and now I’m ready for PoF. Currently farming Gold for future items.

Your aims before PoF?

Posted by: Shirlias.8104

Shirlias.8104

Guess i will move from gunnar’s hold to underworld.

As a main i will always remain thief whatever, but i guess i could consider the possibility of set up an alt for raid/fractals.

But more than everything exploration and story.

Your aims before PoF?

Posted by: Absconditus.6804

Absconditus.6804

Just slowly finishing up Chuka and Champawat for my Renegade. I could technically finish it up today by simply buying some Amalgamated Gemstones I guess, but I may as well just spend the next 12 days doing the meta events and getting my free 4 Gemstones per day to do it for “free”, while earning Gold. Then again, I could just buy the stones today, then sell the ones I gain over the next 12 days doing the meta events.. choices, choices. I have no need for it today though.

Vella Absconditus | Human Mesmer
Seafarer’s Rest

Your aims before PoF?

Posted by: Joxer.6024

Joxer.6024

(I must have full story completion on my main because I’m a weirdo). .

LOL, I’m the same! But for me getting back on my Rev and making it may “main” (if there is such a beast) and doing map comp and story before POF and Renegade!!! Yes, I think it will be ok, silly me.

Your aims before PoF?

Posted by: Makai.3429

Makai.3429

Working on The Shining Blade, which will be my last big hurrah in this game.

Proud disabled gamer. Not everyone has the capacity to git gud.

Your aims before PoF?

Posted by: Hibiskus.8294

Hibiskus.8294

I want to get the story with my main char…since i played everything….just not really the story…since i am a mesmer i wanted to get ascended armor first….now i am in really trouble to finish everything after living world season 2 (but i am on a good way i think)……also i really want another char with the complete map…but i think that is impossible for this timegate…so: story is my main goal.

Your aims before PoF?

Posted by: Shirlias.8104

Shirlias.8104

I dont get the mesmer part

Your aims before PoF?

Posted by: Alwayshappy.2549

Alwayshappy.2549

Going to New York, that’ll keep us busy ^^ But OT: I’m close to two legendaries and also focussing on gathering, and making ascended armor for some of my chars. Doing Teq, just normal exploring, etc.

Your aims before PoF?

Posted by: Flatley.1620

Flatley.1620

I think I’ll be going after hero points. Unless they won’t count in PoF? Need to research that unless someone can answer.

i75820K@4.4ghz Noctua NHU14S GTX980TiSC
SoundblasterZ AsusX99Pro 512GBM2SSD 1TBSSD
3TBHDD 16gbRAM Corsair900D Win10Pro Corsair rmi1000w ethernet 100 down, 6 up

Your aims before PoF?

Posted by: usnedward.9023

usnedward.9023

I am just farming and storing mats mostly for gear spec changes if needed which I am sure some of my toons will need.

Granted Death – Necro
Consumed Hate – Thief
Unlucky Scrub – Ranger

Your aims before PoF?

Posted by: Shiki.7148

Shiki.7148

Gathering enough Fractal relics and building enough Grandmaster Marks to fully equip my Scourge in ascended, with whatever type of stats are best.

Also, maybe, finally finish the Caladbolg collection for that ascended Scepter.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

Your aims before PoF?

Posted by: Jethro.9376

Jethro.9376

Collecting stuff for the new legendary scepter and hoping it doesn’t look like a cake or planets on a stick.

Your aims before PoF?

Posted by: Byakhee.8652

Byakhee.8652

Beheading Aurene before she becomes a future threat and make some dragon skin shoes

Ok Seriously:
Lots crafting materials.

Your aims before PoF?

Posted by: Zakka.2153

Zakka.2153

Design a giant golem from a naturally harvested bookah based organic fruit equiped with the latest Asura alpha-beta-protonic hyper-accelerated matrix cannons. Powered by lay-line inverted mana-rayed synthesized batteries with hydroponic base quantum converters…..

of course.

Your aims before PoF?

Posted by: costepj.5120

costepj.5120

I’ll be eating lots of dessert while going for world completion on my latest main (P/P thief) – two Orr maps left. Then I’ll roll her into VB to rack up the HPs.

So long and thanks for all the skritt

Your aims before PoF?

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Cause these maps will probably be a desert then…

That’s funny, because new maps are going to be a desert too!

Hm, main goal is to finish, and sell, Meteorlogicus and pick up a Contract item before I dive into the new content.

And to figure out why my connection to GW2 is so spotty. :\ But I’ve got a support ticket out for that one. Fingers crossed.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Your aims before PoF?

Posted by: Mini Crinny.6190

Mini Crinny.6190

Work out how to play Weaver

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

Your aims before PoF?

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

I’m trying to get my kids back from my second ex-wife. Who cares if I don’t have a job? Somebody needs to teach my son how to hot-wire a car, and it sure as hell isn’t going to be the yoga instructor.

… Oh wait, you meant in-game goals, didn’t you?

Serious note, I’m getting all the ascended trinkets, weapons, and gear early for the new specializations. I’m mostly done now. Just need to get a few more condi bits for the Mirage, and then let fractal pages take care of the rest.

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

Your aims before PoF?

Posted by: lothefallen.7081

lothefallen.7081

Getting sets of Ascended trinkets to use across alts for various builds. Gonna go with the main stat combinations of importance: Berserkers, Magi’s, Vipers, and Soldier’s.

I’m also working on defining armor / aesthetic sets for about 8 characters based on which weapons and builds I most commonly use on that particular character.

Also working on PvP reward tracks like Legacy to complete a set of Tribal armor that I’ll set to Viper’s for my newly-80 Female Charr Necromancer.

Along the way, I’m also trying to catch up on story that I’ve missed and get the most out of HoT based on what I want to accomplish before those zones become dead.

The Ardent Aegis
http://aa-guild.shivtr.com/

Your aims before PoF?

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

Finish astralaria one of these days…