Your biggest fails in GW2?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: AegisRunestone.8672

AegisRunestone.8672

Sorrow’s Embrace – final boss, I dashed into the lava, and tried to get out, but died. Couldn’t WP because my party was still fighting the boss. :p

Epic Fail on my part.

Posted by: blambidy.3216

blambidy.3216

I went onto my nieces file to show her how to play. I’m in queensdale and jump off a cliff forgetting she doesn’t have gliding yet. So I’ jump thinking everything is ok till I press the space bar in the air and she splats. But it’s ok. I told her I forgot cause I have gliding which she can too she just needs to unlock it.

Posted by: HnRkLnXqZ.1870

HnRkLnXqZ.1870

Timberline Falls, south-west of Valace Tutory Waypoint, the white rabbit.
Ruins of Orr, champion drake broodmother.
Resurrecting team-mates during Mai Trin AoE phase.

dulfy-effect: Knowledge is power. But without fame, you are just a freak.

Posted by: Alin.2468

Alin.2468

My biggest fail was hoping for better content in PvP and WvW.

This is the best elementalist build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5zjK7ITpQ

Posted by: Evga.2471

Evga.2471

My biggest fail is dying way to fast in the regular game and HoT. Can’t seem to figure it out. I guess I’m just that bad at the Ranger class.

Posted by: ArchDorian.5647

ArchDorian.5647

Start playing this game.

Posted by: Xstein.2187

Xstein.2187

Finding out I must have used/unlocked an expensive dye way back in the distant past.

First joining gw2 and going to lions arch right away during ‘the attack of lions arch’ on my first newly created character.

First starting PvP with builds I just made up before I knew there was such a thing as meta builds or better builds.

Buying a new set of ascended armor for WvW only for the next day to find out legendary armor was finally coming out in the next few days with rune swap (had materials for legendary saved up already).

Lägertha Lothbrök: PvE Mesmer
Schrödingers Clone: PvP Mesmer

Posted by: VanHalenRules.5243

VanHalenRules.5243

I’d say my biggest fail was no-life farming for my first legendary weapons before really learning the game and trying all the different things the game had to offer. It started to feel like the game was just about farming mats and gold and not fun.

But eventually when I came back after a break, I decided to just play where I feel like it, and not spend hours a day farming the same few events and what not. Wish I had done that at the beginning before starting on a legendary, and that would be a piece advice I’d give to any new player in GW2.

Altered Tuner, Hockey Defender (CD server)

Posted by: Thelgar.7214

Thelgar.7214

Not doing the first Halloween quest for Mad Memories.