Your favorite journey?

Your favorite journey?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Smoothy.1085

Smoothy.1085

What’s your favorite path to lvl 80. Im talking about zones here, so ur zone path till lvl 80 and why do you think its the best.

Example

Queensdale -> Brisban Wildlands -> Gendarran fields -> Harathi Hinterlands -> Lornar’s Pass -> etc.

Your favorite journey?

Posted by: JOKER.3952

JOKER.3952

It varies a lot for me , I am working on 80 # 5 – I have began using crafting more and more – its really not as expenisve as some people say IF you gather at least some of the mats yourself. I try to lvl up to 40 just from exploring, hearts, skill point challanges, DE, etc. I always max cooking and then usually lvl JC and Artisian to 300 + … its pretty fast + easy and not too expenisve. Sometimes I will even pick up Tailoring or Huntsman and get a few cheap + easy lvls from refining cloth or wood, etc.

I just kinda jump around from zone to zone … I’ll hang out in Shiver Peaks until I am sick of snow then I’ll go to Ascalon for a while and clear out some hearts + grab WP . When that gets boring I will go to Asura zones for a while and so on.

I lvl to 40, craft some, then lvl some more .. I try to at least get to 70 so I can go to Frostgorge Sound and do at least 1/2 the zone, by then I am bored of running around zones that are empty so I head back to Queensdale or other starter zones.

The one thing that has been consistant on the last 3 of my 4 lvl 80s it this -
I HAVE TO ding 80 by killing the Cave Troll in Queensdale

80 Engi, 80 War, 80 Ranger, 80 Mes [AoD] – DR
“Sometimes … when Im alone – I buff myself”

Your favorite journey?

Posted by: Phaedryn.3698

Phaedryn.3698

Crafting…no reason to take any other route to 80.

Your favorite journey?

Posted by: Fernling.1729

Fernling.1729

I prefer crafting now. Not too fun for alts imo.

Your favorite journey?

Posted by: Wyndwaker.8126

Wyndwaker.8126

I usually just explore the 1-15’s, then the 15-25’s. unless I get hung up on a section.

Fear not this night,
we shall not fall astray…

Your favorite journey?

Posted by: Jemmi.6058

Jemmi.6058

Queensdale
Kessex
Gendarren
Harathi
Lornar
Bloodtide
Sparkfly
Maelstorm
Orr

- during which, I may pop into other zones for either personal story or to get a level or two (but I don’t particularly like it!)

Your favorite journey?

Posted by: Rayean.8726

Rayean.8726

The journey into the Grove as I stroll over to the crafting tables, knowing that if I ever set foot in some zones again to level and explore (Lornar’s Pass, I’m looking at you) I’ll go out of my mind).