Your wishes for 2016?

Your wishes for 2016?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ITheNormalPerson.9275

ITheNormalPerson.9275

More specializations

more of… gw2. just more of what we have, and I’ll be happy. more skins, events, things to do, etc. etc. I don’t really care what it is, I just want more things to work towards

Druid main, 80 on all, Legendary ranked, Eternal and all that jazz (I go by Feyris in game)

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: SirDrygan.1823

SirDrygan.1823

Fix bugs and revamp events and dungeons and WvW before doing anything else. :P

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: Kravick.4906

Kravick.4906

Competent management at ANet.

Stuff goes here.

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: Jimson.5168

Jimson.5168

Rework World bosses to do random unexpected actions such as:

Shatterer swishing his tail and knocking everyone halfway back to the WP who is auto-attacking while reading this forum from the (relatively) safe stacking spot.

Add more variations to Tequatl… even a slightly organized defense can win this event. The gold and loot is not enough incentive to make this event interesting enough to do every day.

Add random World Boss spawn points or have them move around the map so you have to chase them down to defeat them… yeah, a lot of work to make it work like this. At least people would be encouraged to create new “event too long…” or “event too hard…” threads here.

I guess all I’m asking is for some randomness for events. Some of these events I can do in my sleep. Some random variety would be nice and might be considered for the future when development slows down and more time can be devoted to maintenance and finally fixing a lot of long-standing event bugs.

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: Lord Trejgon.2809

Lord Trejgon.2809

What kind of zerg is hated now? I honestly just hate the idea of a zerg instead of small squads hitting certain objectives :/

basically – 30+ guys stacking in the spot of nearly single guy and running throught other similarry stacked formations, and win belongs to
A) more numerous formation if difference was big enough
B) the formation with better execution of stacking might before sweep and/or better execution of spamming water fields and blasts
C) formation that will manage to stick in perfect formation for longer

loong time ago what I loved in WvW was all logistics required to move those huge amounts of people around the stuff and when much smaller forces when working skillfully was able to stop a way greater forces at chokepoints corrently none of this even exists and imo full bodyblocking from gw1 reintroduced in WvW at least would perfectly fix that

“-Shield is meant to be broken!”
“-and on this occasion I keep mine plate armors”
discussion about offensive/deffensive playstyles

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: iSmack.1768

iSmack.1768

A lot of what I wish for is already stated, so something else I would like to see is an Engine Overhaul.

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: Zypher.7609

Zypher.7609

Open world housing please

As a person with every home instance node. Yes.

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

SAB – World 3 and made permanent (and revert a couple changes to rewards/baubles that came with world 2).

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: ShelBlackblood.7826

ShelBlackblood.7826

I have a few wishes I’d like to see become reality even before 2016, but if some of those make it even later ingame, that would still be great <3

Content:
- Permanent Events: SAB, Crown Pavillon, Zephyrite Sanctum and Lost Shores World Event (the last one during one weekend / month?)
- Returning Events: Shadow of the Mad King (first Halloween) and The Wondrous Workshop of Toymaker Tixx (first Christmas) -> C’mon we all want to gather the stuff we missed during the first year
- Instanced versions for Living Story Season 1. Those could be purchased via Gem Store for 1200-2000 gems (2000gems = 22 Euros, sounds fair to me)

Gameplay/Visuals/Sound:
- make it possible to turn Mini, Legendary and Backpiece sounds on/off
- please return the Warhorn sound to it’s original state
- Build Templates
- ingame Worldboss Timers (might show when dragging the mouse cursor over the system clock in the minimap)
- make Hero Point symbols more visible again or return the old icons

Forum:
- PLEASE make guildwars2.com the main source of information on new patches, bugfixes and general updates. Answering feedback almost solely first on Reddit or explaining server downs only on Twitter does not help me and many others AT ALL. Most times I search for some information, other players here in the forum give us links to reddit or twitter – that’s irritating to say it in a friendly way
- don’t delete so many of my posts

(edited by ShelBlackblood.7826)

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

I’ve enough wishes, with that could ANet fill up for sure enough content and improvements for easily up to 2018!!

• Implementation of Build Templates
  • Tengus as playable Race
  • Reimplementation of Living Story Season 1 and turning the initial Personal Story into Season 0, making it also replayable
  • Adding of New Weapon Types Whip, Halberd, Greataxe, Gauntlets/Claws, Crossbows
  • Adding of more Elite-Specializations
  • Bringing back of Super Adventure Box W1/2/ HM and continuing it with W3
  • Implemention of Polymock, Bar Brawls, Target Shooting and makign finally Towns the lively places full of Events and unique Minigames, they should be from begin on like announced they would be
  • Redesign of all the World Bosses, especisally the Dragon Champions to be more challenging and rewarding and less obnoxiously boring Button 1 Spamfests.
  • Implemention of Player Housing and Redesign of the Personal Home Instance to make it alot more customizable
  • Implementation of Fishing and Digging as new Gathering Jobs.
  • Finally Implementing Jeweler and Chef 500!!
  • Complete Skill Rebalance for All Class for Underwater Combat.
  • Implemention of complete own Underwater Traits for all Classes
  • Finally the Name Reveal of the Deep See Elder Dragon, so far we know only, it begins with S
  • Redesign of the Largos and making them also playable.
  • More new explorable Map Parts of the old Tyria and EotN Regions, which are still locked as unexplorable
  • More new WvW Maps, WvW should have like 4-5 different Maps of same quality liek the new Desert, stating with the reimplementation of a redesigned Alpine Map that mets also the new standards from the new Desert Map.
  • More new PvP Maps and Game Modes
  • Implemention of Heroic Fractals as Exansion to FotM, which works like an expanded concept of Bonus Mission Pack Instanced Chapters of History to replay, starting with a complete replayable Ghosts of Ascalon Book
  • Having Wind based Permanent Crafting Material Tools, like a Sonic Sicle, a Sylph Log Axe and a Tempest Pickaxe
  • Implementation of Ascended Runes, Ascended Sigils, Ascended Gemstones
  • Implementation of Legendary Accessoires (Rings, Earrings, Amulets)
  • A complete UI Overhaul to make it alot more visually appealing, more connected to Lore and Gameplay Aspects of the Game, better overviewable ect.
  • Redesign of the Attribute System to a Dual Effect Attribute System and Rebalance of the Defensive Attributes to be more up on par with the offensive ones in regard of Synergies. Nerf of Condition Damage/Condition System Redesign to bring Conditions back to their supposed Role as CONTROL Mechanic, not as DPS mechanic for braindeads with no skill that want to deal people die in a matter of seconds without having to think about positioning, The whoel Condition Game of GW2 is currently way too much mistake forgiving, where at a little mistake as direct damage player you are instantly dead, wherep ositioning, dodging ect. is far more important, and where enemies have more options to mitigate your damage, while conditions just ignore everything and need just only 1 single Attribute to be super effecte, while direct damage requires 3 Attributes!!!!
    Condition Gameplay needs to get nerfed hard, Durations need to get reduced DRASTICALLY and only when someone spents points in a new Attribute, that increases Condition Duration, you will have long lasting conditions like now, so that Condi players need to put more points into more Stats. Also Precision needs to become more important. Let Conditions also critically hit, but reduce significantly the base damage of Conditions, so that Conditions will deal maximum damage only, if you put also points a 3rd Stat that isn’t precision. Conditions and Direct damage need to have their own independent Critical Hit Rates, so there needs to be a difference between Physical Crit Rate and Conditional Crit Rate
  • Implemention of tons of new Achievements for Collections, and expanding lots of the older Achievements to get more Tiers or let them gain Repeatable achievents, which wil lget slowly incrwased over time in their maximunm amount of how many times you can repeat them for more AP
  • Continuation with Living Story – bring it to Maps, that have seen in the last 3 years absolutely no attention at all
  • Bring back and continue everywhere in the game the Telegraphing Design of the Scarlet Invasion Sub Bosses, these bright goldorange telegraphed AoE skills were perfect. All enemies in the game should have more telegraphed attacks.
  • Return of the Marionette Fight as “Open World Fractal” (bring the concept of Time Fractals to PvE, that can turn Maps for all players into an own instance to replay stuff of the past, now with Chronomancers coming, we shoudn’t have any problems anymore to replay actions fro mthe past)
  • Implemention of Toy, Tonic, Environmental Item Tabs for the Hero Menu continuiing to remove lots of unneccesary stuff from our Inventories, when alot of things could work alot better as tabbed accountbound mechnic without having the need to have an item for it in our inventory.
  • Improving the LFG Tool and make it a much more powerful organization Tool by adding Features to it like Guild Search, like a Ingame Calendar Function, like a Notice Book
  • Implemention of a Postcard System to improve the Mail System and make it much more interestign and useful
  • Impelemention of alot more Music Instruments, like aViolin, like a Saxophone, like a Triangle, like an Ocarina and reworking some of the exitign ones, to sound better, especialyl the ridiculous Bass Guitar, that sounds more like a broken car motor, than liek a Bass Guitar
  • Implemention of alot more Emotes!!!
  • Implemention of alot more Character Creation Options, more Hair/Eye Colors, more hair Styles, more Face Sytles, more Body Types, more Tattooes/Fur Options. Alot of COlor and varity Improvements for Guild Emblems!!
  • Bring Back Capes as Back Items
  • Implemention of Mounts as Prestige Items/Toys with inherent +33% Movement Speed Increase. Remove Swiftness and replace it with a better more useful Boon like Sturdiness as counterpart to Might and rebalance accordingly all Classes around that
  • Implementation of a Skill Skin System, that allows us much more Character Customization with how our Skills look like -for example changing the skin of how our Necromancer Minions look like, or how Turrets, Elementals, Nature spirts, ect. look like for a beginning together with the Menu Option for Standardized Skill Skins for WvW/PvP, like we have that for Character Models to turn everyone into humans)
  • Tons of Quality of Life Improvements, like adding a Use All Button to use instantly a whole stack of an item with 1 single double click on that button.
    Or n button, that lets us instantly salvage all salvage items in the Inventory with 1 double click on Salvage ALL Marked items, adding a little box to all items with that we can mark items for Salvage All and if we mark none, it simple salvages everythign that can be salvaged (so better put stuff you dont want to get salvaged this way into a inventory bag, that protects items from accidently gettign salvaged this way)
  • Fix broken Achievements, like the Hero Collection Achiuevement
    *Make Gliding and other movement related Masteries useable everywhere in the Game, this opens up more interestign potential to improve older maps and makign them more interesting for the future.
  • Bring back the old GW1 Dungeons as new expliorable Dungeons.
  • Add new Dungeon Types (Solo Dungeons, Dungeon Crawlers, Guild Crusades)
  • Add more new Dances for all Races and Classes
  • Bring back a Game feature similar to the Hall of Monuments for GW2, a place, where we can invite other placers to to show them all our achievements in a visualized amazing way
  • Remove Buff Items from WvW. All Buff Items should be PvE Only. WvW has its own Buff Mechanics in form of the Shrines and Rank Progression Traits. F&N makes all these things in WvW totally obsolete and meaningless!!
  • Make All Explorable Maps count for the 100% Complete Map Exploration and give all Maps Map Rewards for 100% Exploration with no exceptions. Yes, this means 100% exploration becomes harder over time, so more explorable maps get added, but it becomes also each time more rewarding, especialyl due to all new added maps beign always lvl 80 Maps!
  • Bring back Elite Content, liek for example, bring back the Underworld for a beginning
  • Add some more new unique Holiday Events and let things like the Pavillion become finally permanent content (maybe with changed content between its permanent state and its special holiday state, like certain Champions being only there to fight against, at special holidays, like certain thigns happening in therev only at special weekend events ect)
  • Implementation of a Talent System as part of Character Progression to split off the passive Specializations more from all the active ones that actually have a great affect on Combat Mechanics. Specializations need to get focused more on real significant Gameplay Changes that affect the Combat System, while all passive Stuff should get moved over into baselined Talents that the character learns simply over time automatically and which become simply general part of the overall Class Design as integral part of how each Class gives you a different gameplay feeling.
    Strengthening this way over time, as you progress more and more, your class specific game mechanics, while Specializations focuses itself 100% only onto changes to Weapon Skills and general Combat Mechanics, where Talents are 100% focused only on the individual Class Specifics.

and im sure id come up with more stuf,f but this is enough for now xD

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

Content.

2015 has been very dry up to this point.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: Mackodlak.7961

Mackodlak.7961

-SAB
-return of season one in journal form with instanced events like season two
-return of other events like SAB, dragon bash, queen’s jubilee… that had the chance of becomming an anual thing
-relatively good season 3 in journal form like season 2
-SAB and return of other events like SAB, dragon bash, queen’s jubilee… that had the chance of becomming an anual thing – did I mention getting SAB back?
-polymock
- please give us SAB, return of other events like SAB, dragon bash, queen’s jubilee… that had the chance of becomming an anual thing – did I mention I really wish SAB to return in unchanged form with addition of wolrd3 (but really, world 1 and 2 please at least)

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: RSLongK.8961

RSLongK.8961

Main: Warrior|Character counter: 16

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: TheFantasticGman.9451

TheFantasticGman.9451

Things I’d Like to See:

Challenging Content
DPSmeter
Gearcheck system
More armors less outfits
An armor stat that increases your CC duration (pve only)
Perma-stow for Ranger pets
SAB

Speaking from a PVE-only point of view…

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: Bandituz.8564

Bandituz.8564

Well, I’d like to see super adventure box returning..

AND get another xpac or ls update that finally let us explore The Crystal Desert, though I highly doubt it will happen.

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: Rashagar.8349

Rashagar.8349

Oh, and that tome-wielding guardian elite spec they mentioned, I wish for that to become real too.

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: Murtygale.2635

Murtygale.2635

SAB

Nothing else would make me spend money on the game more right now.

SAB, no questions asked. Permanent SAB

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Maybe merging all these different wish list threads, summarising all the best ideas into a list on the wiki somewhere and giving some indication of which are being considered, which are/may be implemented, and which are flat out not going to be considered. So, just a small wish then.

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

WvW promised overhaul.

Oh, you asked for 2016?

Errr, I don’t know.

VoxL, NSPPT

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: TheLastNobody.8319

TheLastNobody.8319

Really just better overall balance for all professions, and what you’re doing for open world content like shatterer, especially world bosses, would also be nice if we got off timers for them.

A knight in shining armor is a man who never had his metal truly tested.

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: Sassy.1697

Sassy.1697

Correcting bad design decisions made in the past.

- Loottables & Bags

- overal less clicks (for non combat related things)

- Taxi Wars 2

- forced NA/EU split
-> This wasn’t a thing in GW1 – it never should have been in GW2.
(excluding WvW i guess)

- Dungeon support
-> They are part of the game. Were the old GW1 dungeons and how they kept
a huge part of the game alive completly forgotten?

- Timegates/Timer
-> you do not need them everywhere
-> no one wants them
-> they are not fun

Nothing fancy here I know – but these things bother me the most.

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: JTGuevara.9018

JTGuevara.9018

First and foremost:

- BETTER LEADERSHIP- Sometimes it seems to me the executives have no clue where they want this game to go. From living world, to expansion, to raids, the creators NEED to pick a path and stick with it. It’s both the players’ and executives’ mutual interest to do so.

- FIX OLD CONTENT- Not all of us jump to the new stuff and dump the old stuff right away. Fix the bugs in dungeons, fix wvw. Wvw players deserve BETTER than this. I was running around the new desert maps and they’re COMPLETELY EMPTY. I have seen not one soul, I’m in DB.

- FIX PVP – I think this is self-explanatory. Leagues suck, matchmaking sucks, balance sucks. The E-sport brand is a fruitless endeavor concocted by fools. Kill it now. Just balance the game and have better matchmaking and let the players take over from there.

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: Tomerant.2701

Tomerant.2701

JTG sounds reasonable. Game lacks basic features and yet some ppl here want housing and some other kitten. Wanna play Sims? Go play sims.

What I want them to realize and fix is something I posted in similar topic last night, so i’ll just copy / paste it.

- less waypoints (this world feels like some browser based mmo world, so tiny and small)

- less loading screens ( They boast about having huge world yet I feel like playing Neverwinter or Vindictus, an instance based mmo)

- interactable objects ( it’s an RPG after all, this game shows zero effort in encouraging you to RP)

- more story involved INTO THE WORLD ( this game has no story in terms of small details behind some random npc which you would remember, no such details here. GW2 has only basic good vs evil crap story mode and that’s it. Yes you got few choices but outside of it this game is bare as bone when it comes to lore and storyline details. And don’t come to me saying “go read on wiki” and such kitten. I came here to play a kitten game, not to read a wiki. And yeah, I REFUSE to PURCHASE STORY from gem store, its IDIOTIC. You telling me I have to farm gold to transfer them to gems to buy STORY ? Are you that deluded?)
- immersion (it’s hard to immerse yourself into a world where you see names like “omg u suck” “big kitten baws” etc etc. Yes graphics are nice, soundtrack is amazing but naming policy of GW2 has to be the worst one ever. Who thought that giving players ability to name chars using space TWO TIMES was good idea? Sack him, now! Your game is playfield of morons competing in whose name is more silly. Is that what you wanted? )

- Unranked / Ranked deathmatch or capture the flag map (why isn’t it there already? I’m sick of getting ppl who think that every map is kittening Warsong Gulch. Ppl fight on roads, thinking that their kill will change the outcome of match… I soloq all the time and would really like to have such map modes where at least than road fights would make some sense. This bunker down pvp kitten is HORRIBLE, just awful.
I mean… dude attacks me and by the time I drag my kitten to point he got 30% of my hp down and forces me to waste healing cd. If I attakced him on road I’d waste precious time cuz that point would generate score in other team’s favor. I loose in both ways… Get MORE MAP MODES, this is getting boring and its utterly STUPID. This isn’t pvp, this is “who gets there first – wins” type of competition)

- somehow make ppl to talk to each other ( this game is least social mmo i ever played. yes grouping happens instantly, yes loot is yours and yours only etc etc… But, do you feel like playing mmo or a single player game with ability to see other ppl playing the same game? Please, be honest. You show up and you shut up. Boss fight starts, 40-50 ppl around you, maybe 1 word or two and thats it. Why? Cuz bosses are kitten easy, like most of the stuff here. Ppl just fly trough content here. I felt no challenge while I was leveling. Did 100% world exploration without saying a word. Playing pvp with ppl who are saying 1 word entire match and thats “hi” before match starts. MMO should be social experience, GW2 is not. That’s why i only do sPvP here. Pretty much gave up on all other stuff as it feels like some console single player arcade. )

Pentium 200Mhz; 64Mb RAM; HP Nvidia GeForce 64Mb;

(edited by Tomerant.2701)

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: Aiglos.2907

Aiglos.2907

I would like a small storyline about a disease being developed that targets Quaggans and decimates their numbers.

Either that, or a story where Marjory and Kass get pet Quaggans. Then the Quaggans breed and have like… 15 quaggan tadpoles. Though it’s really tense because they thought one of the tadpoles had died.

Anyway, there is this evil woman called erm… Bluella de Ville. And she like, wants the tadpoles so that they can be skinned to make a Quaggan coat. So she arranges to have them kidnapped, and is successful.

Then they get taken to a mansion with like… 84 other tadpoles. And we’re involved in a stealth operation to rescue them. Just as the tadpoles are about to die, the two parent Quaggans burst in and start fighting.

Then everyone escapes.

Then Marjory and Kasmeer are wondering where to put all the Quaggans, because they can’t afford to keep them all. Luckily, they all get the Quaggan disease and die.

Fear the might of Shatterstone!

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: Shoklar.7120

Shoklar.7120

Well, here’s my list for the Gemstore/Vendors.

1) White/Black wings.
2) Selfless Potion – obtainable for Karma+Coin.
3) Glints Gaze Mask.

Also, a return of the old style guild influence spending options and upgrades. This new system is seriously dumbed down and not visually pleasing like the older guild influence system which was more fun when queuing/building items for the guild.

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: nica.5829

nica.5829

I want Glints Gaze Mask and Shattered Holographic Wings available again.

And I must admit, for how long the game has been out + an expansion, we got:

-almost no new armor sets
-no new race
-not a full new set of new legendaries
-not improved LFG and no LFR at all, I mean considering they added a raid and all, this is poorly thought out, at best
-no player housing, guild halls are not personal they suck
-no new dungeons
-broken servers that keep spam closing and not keeping people’s reward track

I like gw2 but at the end of the day I will probably get bored again due to the constant tiny annoyances like the server atm, and go to play Aion or ESO, considering they are also sub fee free.

(edited by nica.5829)

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

Just a small, simple wish…

a Glory of Tyria mini.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: Henry.5713

Henry.5713

Things I’d Like to See:

Challenging Content
DPSmeter
Gearcheck system
More armors less outfits
An armor stat that increases your CC duration (pve only)
Perma-stow for Ranger pets
SAB

also

LFR system
Dueling
New Weapon types
Frequent balance patches

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: Fowidner.6930

Fowidner.6930

• SAB
  • An answer to at least ALL lore question they said in the post “State of the Game Update —Q1 2016”
  • Less clicks
  • More space in inventory and bank
  • Z-axis slider for decorations in guild hall
  • Z-axis rotational slider (decorations upside down)
  • An option to select a specific decoration which you want to delete in stead of an area to remove

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: LTREEVEY.2348

LTREEVEY.2348

I needs more Mordy!?!?! #FreeMordy#Doitforthevine

1.Death to the pact…
2.Sets of armor that either look good on their own or look good mixed…if Not 3 more sets for Cultural
3. Nvm #2 jus give me the cultural
4.CDI
5. More 1-2week LS-style events

Need to do more thinking…ill be back.

#RastaSyl-Vari
#ShrubLife
#DoItForTheVine

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: sazberryftw.3809

sazberryftw.3809

• LS Season 1 in the journal (not gonna happen as it hasn’t been mentioned but hey ho, I personally believe this is something that should already be in the game)
  • LS Season 3 returns
  • All set 2 legendaries revealed (I thought this was a no brainer but apparently it doesn’t look like it’ll happen now)
  • A new fractal or two

Probably more.

| Lithia |

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: Blaeys.3102

Blaeys.3102

New guild missions.

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: lioka qiao.8734

lioka qiao.8734

My wish is a completed player music system:

• Add the halfsteps to the F keys for each instrument: F1 = C# F2 = D# F3 =F# F4 = G# F5=A#
  • Add sustained notes to all instruments up to at least 1 second in length.
  • Normalize the keys for all the instruments: Bring Flute and Trumpet into C range, Fix the unbreakable choir bell to go from C to C instead of D to D

As a bonus to this i would want to see a violin and/or cello instrument added. Say they’re from Caudecus’s manor or something.

Little red Lioka

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: Dinks.2478

Dinks.2478

- More armor sets (not bullkitten outfits)
- More fractals
- More dungeons
- Toypocalypse 2016 playable with friends, tired of the nonsense PvP copout nonsense.
- BUNNY EARS
- BUNNY EARS
- BUNNY EARS
- BUNNY EARS
- BUNNY EARS
- BUNNY EARS
- BUNNY EARS
- BUNNY EARS
- Communication, anet needs to get over its nonsense policy of not telling us what the hell it is doing.
- Stop making every single decision about the game based on the economy. I get that a good game needs a healthy economy. But you cannot base EVERY decision on it at the expense of fun. The deflation of the economy along with the influx of easy to get formerly expensive items has caused the rich to get richer and the poor to get poorer as gold gets worth more but harder to get. The wealthy people now have more spending power and the poor have less. There is less gold going into the pockets of casual players but the prices are staying high. The currency was deflated without regard to the costs. Imagine if tomorrow you find out your paycheck has been cut in half but your rent, bills and food costs remain the same, that is what is happening. I play games to escape the harsh realities of real life. Not to struggle to afford stuff in game just like I do in real life.

(edited by Dinks.2478)

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

Actions matching words. Honest communication. Under hype, over deliver. Permanent content. Better matchmaking. Dungeon overhaul. New Fractals. Faster overall game story progression. Waiting 2+ years to see how a single, minor story thread ends is awful pacing. Skill splits.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: coso.9173

coso.9173

never gonna happen, but a way to have some sort of user generated content. small quests and adventures that we can design for others to play.
selecting npc’s and monsters from the game available library, and edit maps, write dialogues, make quests, and stuff like that.

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Reduced charge times on Ventari skills to make it a viable and competitive legend to take in PvP.

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

A return to more casual friendly content, with less time-gated zerg-fests, and a lot more testing before releasing a bug-filled product with missing content.

Gone to Reddit.

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: BlueBoy.1236

BlueBoy.1236

Dungeons and wvw rework + improvements. Please

It’s so sad to see friends leaving because their fave things to do are being abandoned

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: Avador.8934

Avador.8934

My wishes:

• SAB
  • awesome new LS
  • buffs to ele scepter/focus (I mean real buffs)
  • making LS season 1 replayable
  • sport sunglasses
  • making dungeons playable again
  • some new cool festivals
  • reverting back visual nerfs or giving us a slider
  • awesome new legendary sword (or better, all new legendaries)
  • fixing DS (yeah, that problem with disconnects)
  • new cool map with interesting mechanic as a prequel to the next expansion (pls, pls, pls, in Crystal Desert!)
  • did I mention SAB?

Edit: And yeah I forgot a wish to fix WvW, I am not playing it that much.

I am lazy to write it over and over. So sorry for my English.

Your wishes for 2016?

coso.9173

oh yeah, new maps to play in the new living world story and hopefully to learn a bit more about the next antagonist.
Also, more creepy places? creepy abandoned houses, dark gritty cities, creepy graveyards, spooky forests and etc, with creepy music (they can even use the one from the branded areas, it’s pretty creepy)

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: Aiglos.2907

Aiglos.2907

Oooh, maybe a CD reduction on Shatterstone.
Honestly, ele scepter play will be revolutionised.

Fear the might of Shatterstone!

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

That it was 3 years ago.

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

One of the things I really hope to get this year is a mini hero-tron

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

1.Different classes having access to different exosuits, and they can be customized like armor pieces and can be dyed. If your exosuit breaks you need to gather resources to repair it. Some suits will have cloak while they’d all have overclock and boost jump. They’d basically be semi-mounts and their abilities would replace your utility weapon slots but not your weapons.

2.Martial arts themed elite classes like monk (thief) and black belt (guardian) who have abilities with no weapons equipped. With no weapons equipped in slot one for example a monk could use initiative to tiger claw for some blind or use a skill like solar beam (chi wave) that’s more potent with a wider radius (solar beam is autoattack so chi wave being stronger is justified as it consumes initiative) but still with decent damage then the monk could weaponswap to a base thief weapon like short bow or double pistols. The bare fists would have ascended mender’s stats on monk and paladin’s stats on black belt.

3.Throws, but when thrown you cannot take damage or stunbreak. Each class has unique throws like when an engineer throws he’ll attach mines whereupon landing the thrown victim will take damage from the mines, both direct and some bleeding while the warrior would have an extra long throw, meaning he’ll be able to throw tanks out from the middle of graveyard. Throws are on the same plane as the players so you can’t throw them over anything. Being thrown last two seconds and is an interrupt to any ability, especially blocks.

4.Ranger elite spec (marine?) with rifle. They would gain an initiative bar representing ammo and some weapon slots would feel like a Dingo while others feel like a Locus so a light machine gun/sniper rifle hybrid with skill sets.

5.Balancing PvP with all this in mind. The two monk two marine meta with throws and exosuits will be awesome! :D

Your wishes for 2016?

coso.9173

also a wolf/warg and more enemies permanent tonics, for RP purposes

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: AESOkami.1072

AESOkami.1072

My wishes:

1. A story that doesn’t suck.

2. A lobby for raids.

3. Some kind of story mode for raids.

4. Make dungeons playable.

5. Return of Dragon Bash.

6. Make the scribe profession not expensive.

The Elder Dragons could’ve been great if they weren’t victims of piss poor writing.

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: AESOkami.1072

AESOkami.1072

My wishlist:

1. A story that doesn’t suck.

2. A lobby for raids.

3. Some kind of story mode for raids.

4. Make dungeons playable.

5. Return of Dragon Bash.

6. Make the scribe profession not expensive.

The Elder Dragons could’ve been great if they weren’t victims of piss poor writing.

Your wishes for 2016?

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

• Build Templates
    *An end to methane fueled warhorns
    * Build Templates
    *Warhorns that don’t cut cheese when used
    * Build Templates
    *Warhorns that don’t make me think of Cartman lighting his backside
    * build Templates
    * Warhorns that don’t try to be the Buttock bassoon