Zephyrite Profession

Zephyrite Profession

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: RodrigoEu.6701

RodrigoEu.6701

What do you think about a zephyrite profession?
It would make sense now with the current Living World Story.
Although it may sound a bit like the elementalist, maybe it could be done in a different way…

Any ideas?

Zephyrite Profession

Posted by: KngGilgamesh.3481

KngGilgamesh.3481

It sounds like colorful Mesmers to me since Zephyrite use aspects of Glint and Glint’s major power is that of mine.
That said. Colorful Mesmers would look absolutely great. Give Mesmers a new zephyrite like weapon with maybe a utility skill or two and it’s basically done.

Zephyrite Profession

RodrigoEu.6701

There are some skills that are only available during the Festival/Bazaar of the Four Winds, Aspect Arena and Sanctum Sprint that would be awsome to be able to use freely on the rest of the game.

Zephyrite Profession

Posted by: Flitzie.6082

Flitzie.6082

whatever it may be – said new profession. It must be utilizing a heavy crit, single target, high range, slow attacking longbow with No Pet.
Thank you.

You touched the shiny, didn’t you?

Zephyrite Profession

RodrigoEu.6701

And probably a sword/dagger.

Zephyrite Profession

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

I personally would love a GEOMANCER profession, that makes use of terrain to harness magic, but elementalist is kind of that already… they could add a new meta to eles, terrain-based! Just check Water Trident skill animation, there are two eles on a water field casting tridents of water, that’s how I firstly thought they would look like.

I see nothing wrong with ANet introducing PvE-only specializations that further add skills and metas to all classes, just worry not with competitive (WvW and sPvP), and let us have cool things! #kthxbai

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

Zephyrite Profession

Posted by: Cuddy.6247

Cuddy.6247

and let us have cool things! #kthxbai

You don’t actually want cool things because reasons. You want tooltip changes and backpacks. This is what you want. This is what you want.

Zephyrite Profession

RodrigoEu.6701

Well, if ArenaNet makes a zephyrite profession, we would have a 2nd profession that can create a lightning combo field… and maybe even new ones!

Zephyrite Profession

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

You don’t actually want cool things because reasons. You want tooltip changes and backpacks. This is what you want. This is what you want.

But skills… professions… tooltips? Yes… yes! Tooltips! This is what I’ve been looking for! Thank you, I shall spend a whole day reading those silly skill boxes! <3

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

Zephyrite Profession

Posted by: Cuddy.6247

Cuddy.6247

But skills… professions… tooltips? Yes… yes! Tooltips! This is what I’ve been looking for! Thank you, I shall spend a whole day reading those silly skill boxes! <3

And backpacks. Don’t forget backpacks. Where—were—you—hiding—that?