Zhaitan's body (possible spoilers)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

There is a story posted about the new content on the main GW2 page. It tells how the Zephyrites created their powers using the body of Glint. It seems that the dragons don’t destroy the magic they feed on but soak it up like a sponge.
The question then is who if anyone is tearing apart the dragon we killed. Could we go in and get some magic? The dungeon in expl mode has body parts but we don’t seem to harvest them.

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

I’m guessing the magic is seeping back into the land thus the reason why the Risen aren’t withering away.

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

I just hope they don’t come up with a lot of individuals absorbing dragons’ magic and forming an Evil Power Rangers group. I am serious.

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

I just hope they don’t come up with a lot of individuals absorbing dragons’ magic and forming an Evil Power Rangers group. I am serious.

Flame and Frost were the first of many.

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

I can see the inquest wanting some, and they are involved up to their ears with the aetherblades. I don’t really see how the flame legion or dredge could get that far south or pull anything back north again.

Posted by: Deified.7520

Deified.7520

I wouldn’t be surprised if the zephyrites concept becomes a class in the future. Like the dervish, I wouldn’t be very surprised if they make a class that manipulates dragon magic.