about gw1 Support

about gw1 Support

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Paolones.4320

Paolones.4320

Hey guys,i’ve recently tried to log into my linked gw1 account and i couldn’t remember a single charname so i just couldn’t access to it,i opened a ticket yesterday and still no answer,does it always take so much to answer?or maybe do you have any advices to be able to join my gw1 acc back?thanks in advance.

about gw1 Support

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

Anet’s target for support tickets is 72 hours or less. If after 72 hours with no response you can post your ticket number for review in the sticky thread at the top of the account forum. If you did not at least receive the auto reply email when you submitted your ticket there is a sticky thread in the account forum you can review to make sure emails from Anet are not being blocked by your email provider.

Also, I never played GW1 but I thought if your GW1 account is linked with your GW2 account then the login becomes the same as what you use for GW2.

The Burninator

(edited by JustTrogdor.7892)

about gw1 Support

Posted by: Lite Ning Strike.5203

Lite Ning Strike.5203

Anet’s target for support tickets is 72 hours or less. If after 72 hours with no response you can post your ticket number for review in the sticky thread at the top of the account forum. If you did not at least receive the auto reply email when you submitted your ticket there is a sticky thread in the account forum you can review to make sure emails from Anet are not being blocked by your email provider.

Also, I never played GW1 but I thought if your GW1 account is linked with your GW2 account then the login becomes the same as what you use for GW2.

You are correct, my GW1 and GW2 logins are the same……

The First and Only Blaq Sheep

about gw1 Support

Posted by: ThomasC.1056

ThomasC.1056

Logins are the same, but GW1 has a security question asking for one character’s name in order to log in, in addition to the usual email and password.

For tickets, you should wait 3 days to get an answer, and if you don’t get one, signal it in this subforum accordingly to the procedure stated there.

about gw1 Support

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

If you happen to have any screenshots from Guild Wars, you might find a character name there.

Otherwise, you will have to wait for the CS Team to assist you.

Good luck.