about the assassin mini

about the assassin mini

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Jojo.6140

Jojo.6140

Since i really like the sab-content and w2z2 is my favourite zone, i bought the three minis from world 2 yesterday and forged them to create the mini assassin. I really like the model and the animations of it, but as soon as you move it makes loud noises that get annoying really quick.

As a solution for now i deactivated effect sounds, but can you please tune down the noise of that mini? Imo you did it right for example with the mini Yeti, wich follows you around quietly and only makes a short noise when doing its stomping animation. But at the mini assassin, its just too much :/

about the assassin mini

Posted by: Artemid.3925

Artemid.3925

Someone else with the same thought I have!

I really want to use the mini but DEAR LORD the noise is atrocious. And I’m not one to complain about this kind of stuff usually. But some assassin he is, he sounds like he’s constantly out of breath every time he moves… how the hell is he supposed to sneak up on anyone?

More constructively: I don’t use this mini because of the sound. I will also note that none of the assassins in-game actually make this sound, either; the only one that does is the assassin that parades around the lobby.

about the assassin mini

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

The sound effect is one of the best things about it and the reason I made it.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

about the assassin mini

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

Make mini sound effects fall under the “player instrument” slider. Everyone is happy.

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

about the assassin mini

Posted by: drunkenpilot.9837

drunkenpilot.9837

Agreed with Doggie. Please don’t mute the SAB minis. Their sound effects are the best.

about the assassin mini

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

Agreed with Doggie. Please don’t mute the SAB minis. Their sound effects are the best.

No one here has asked ANet to mute the SAB minis. They’ve just asked for the sound level to be turned down. Or to have the sound that all minis make added to the instrument slider.

about the assassin mini

Posted by: Artemid.3925

Artemid.3925

I’m just asking specifically about the assassin, I love all the other mini sounds.