account wallet Needs Polishing

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Xavos.9357

Xavos.9357

I know this might sound crazy, yeah I like the Idea of the account wallet, but it needs to be a bit more polished, I really don’t like to see a whole page of my hero panel , why not just icon sized list followed by how many do I have, plus I miss the achievement check boxes

Xavos – Guardian
Rasz Algethi – Hunter
Fort Aspenwood

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

You do also have a smaller list if you hover over the + icon at the bottom of the inventory.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Xavos.9357

Xavos.9357

i know you can hover the mouse, its just thakittens more like an eyesore for me when I see it in my Hero panel, its not streamlined and sleek

Xavos – Guardian
Rasz Algethi – Hunter
Fort Aspenwood

Posted by: KingClash.3186

KingClash.3186

It would really be nice if it didn’t pop up each time you enter an overflow..

Posted by: Delryn.7235

Delryn.7235

I agree though.
I feel like the wallet is unpolished, unfinished, and rushed.

1: it’s a space waster, why those huge squares are necessary is beyond me.

2: it’s confusing. The list isn’t very easy on the eyes and since it’s a big box full of smaller boxes it can be a bit confusing to instantly know where to look for what you want.

3: the icons were clearly designed to fit inside the tiny boxes in your inventory, not as they currently are in the wallet. Some of the icons got hastily cut and chopped up to make more sense, while some of the icons still have a tiny colored box around them (to look good in your inventory). It all just looks off.

4: it’s not well organized. The achievements were made into large boxes as well however they’re pretty well organized. There’s the box as well as a tiny list of info for it; that made sense for the achievements, not so much for currency.

Posted by: Korsbaek.9803

Korsbaek.9803

i agree that makeing us able to “fix” the wallet would be nice(with resizeing and moveing of stuff) tho it might be a nightmare to program

Commander Korsbaek lvl 80 Guardian
Ayano Yagami lvl 80 ele