adventures are idiotic

adventures are idiotic

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Alaya.8765

Alaya.8765

Well just leaving my two cents here.

You have about 20 minutes in 80 minutes to complete adventures otherwise they are conquested and can not be played while some of them are so annoyingly hard or need to be practiced a ton of time to be able to somehow do them at gold.

I am suffering in Verdant Brink at the moment.
Am i the only one with this problem?

adventures are idiotic

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

I’ve just decided to enforce a limit on how many times I’m going to grind this repeat content so as not to frustrate myself.

Some are more fun than others to me. Some are difficult to the point, I just don’t need the aggravation.

I also don’t like that they’re not available at night.

adventures are idiotic

Posted by: Swizzle.7982

Swizzle.7982

They should have been instanced. Always accessible.

Problem solved.

adventures are idiotic

Posted by: Pink Ninja Man.4375

Pink Ninja Man.4375

They should have been instanced. Always accessible.

Problem solved.

I agree, they are fun but it’s annoying they are almost never open. I get the whole, help the ‘world’ out idea but it’s just a bit too much. Glad they noticed and toned it back a bit. I’m sure if they open them all the way people will complain about people not participating in the map ‘meta’ events and them failing.

Twitch – PinkNinjaMan [/\///\/_//\]
Main Class – Ranger [Bezerker/Trapper Hybrid]
Main Mode – WvW [Gate of Madness]

adventures are idiotic

Posted by: Sylent.3165

Sylent.3165

I found a few simply just annoying like shooting gallery and bugs in branches that just annoy me so much I end up just exiting the game and thinking wow I bought this……certain ones need to be an instance, certain ones rami need toned down, and some like salvage pit are just way to easy

adventures are idiotic

Posted by: Narrrz.7532

Narrrz.7532

I don’t like that they have mastery points attached to them. They seem like they should be optional content, not “MUST GRIND OUT ALL ADVENTURES GOLD TO MAX SPECS”

adventures are idiotic

Posted by: mosselyn.5081

mosselyn.5081

I’ve quite enjoyed the ones I’ve played so far, but I have to admit that I don’t engage with them much because they’re usually unavailable when I come across them. It’s a shame, really.

[OTG] The Old Timers Guild of Yaks Bend
www.oldtimersguild.com

adventures are idiotic

Posted by: Dashingsteel.3410

Dashingsteel.3410

Too much Nintendo in this expansion.

adventures are idiotic

Posted by: Alaya.8765

Alaya.8765

Well the whole gold idea is nice and all but there are simply ones who are to random or to hard.
The shooting gallery thing is simply luck if they spawn good or not.

They should make it like you need only 35 hits instead of 40 for the first time gold where you get the mastery point. And after this you need 40 points for the daily thing. It would god kitten help us to farm the mastery points while still having the challenging aspect for the ones who want to do it multiple times imao.