+ all stats

+ all stats

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: sokeenoppa.5384

sokeenoppa.5384

Its finally time to make + all stats gear and runes work with ALL stats.

+ all stats

Posted by: Artemis Thuras.8795

Artemis Thuras.8795

You mean celestial gear, with divinity runes?

Co-Leader of The Mythical Dragons [MYTH],
Advocate of learning and being a useful party member.
http://mythdragons.enjin.com/recruitment

+ all stats

Posted by: sokeenoppa.5384

sokeenoppa.5384

Yeah and other items that says “to all stats” but boosts up only the old stats.

+ all stats

Posted by: Artemis Thuras.8795

Artemis Thuras.8795

oh, I misread your original post..
It’s been suggested before. No clue if it’ll ever happen.

Co-Leader of The Mythical Dragons [MYTH],
Advocate of learning and being a useful party member.
http://mythdragons.enjin.com/recruitment

+ all stats

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

That’d be nice.
Celestial is spelled out on which stats increase, but Divinity runes should either be more specific or add their bonuses to Expertise/Concentration
I also wouldn’t mind a stat set similar to Celestial but with all stats.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

+ all stats

Posted by: Ron Cordova.9824

Ron Cordova.9824

So, celestial gear doesn’t have concentration or expertise on it, despite being “all stats” gear. There was a pretty valid argument against adding it at the time because there was a celestial amulet in PVP that was already dominating the meta, so buffing it would be silly. However, (as seems to so often be the case), holding back from buffing it because of PVP made it kinda kitten-y for PVE; well, there is no longer celestial gear in PVP, so will cele/wupwup ever go back to being “all stats” gear instead of “most stats”?

+ all stats

Posted by: Sagramor.7395

Sagramor.7395

We had Giver’s weapons and armor with condition and boon duration respectively long before the new 4-stat combos alongside Celestial. I’m not 100% on the timeline of stat combos but I’m not sure Celestial was ever “all-stat” only 7-stat.

(edited by Sagramor.7395)

+ all stats

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

If they did add concentration/expertise, they’d have to lower the overall bonus given to each stat to compensate for balance in stat distribution. There’s no conceivable way they’d tack on concentration/expertise and not lower the other stats, it would make celestial WAY too powerful.

The necessary stat adjustment down would likely mean that no stat would get enough of a bonus to make it worthwhile to have.

I don’t want this change. I’d like my celestial to stay as it is. At the moment I might be a Jack of All Trades Master of None… but the addition of concentration/expertise might turn me into a Deuce of All Trades.

~EW

(edited by EphemeralWallaby.7643)

+ all stats

Posted by: Tentonhammr.7849

Tentonhammr.7849

If they did add concentration/expertise, they’d have to lower the overall bonus given to each stat to compensate for balance in stat distribution. There’s no conceivable way they’d tack on concentration/expertise and not lower the other stats, it would make celestial WAY too powerful.

The necessary stat adjustment down would likely mean that no stat would get enough of a bonus to make it worthwhile to have.

I don’t want this change. I’d like my celestial to stay as it is.

~EW

Basically, this. ^

You don’t get more stats for free, and the kitten storm of people complaining because their cele build doesn’t need either of those things would be unreal.

Zelendel

(edited by Tentonhammr.7849)

+ all stats

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

I don’t want this change. I’d like my celestial to stay as it is.

~EW

Basically, this. ^

You don’t get more stats for free, and the kitten storm of people complaining because their cele build doesn’t need either of those things would be unreal.

Exactly. DON’T touch cele armour/trinkets ty.

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

+ all stats

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

While I like the aesthetic idea of Celestial actually having all possible stats, I don’t want to have to make a balance trade-off for it when I’m happy with how it it’s performing right now.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

+ all stats

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

We had Giver’s weapons and armor with condition and boon duration respectively long before the new 4-stat combos alongside Celestial. I’m not 100% on the timeline of stay combos but I’m not sure Celestial was ever “all-stat” only 7-stat.

Giver’s came out about 6 months before Celestial.

Also at what point did anything or anyone ever state or imply that Celestial was supposed to be all stat? The only thing I am aware of that uses the term “all stats” are certain runes and even then it doesn’t include expertise or concentration.

(edited by Khisanth.2948)

+ all stats

Posted by: Sagramor.7395

Sagramor.7395

Well for starers the OP refers to Celestial as “all stats” as the basis for his argument for adding Condi and boon duration. And as you say all stats runes don’t add expertise or concentration so why should those stats appear on Celestial?

+ all stats

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

We had Giver’s weapons and armor with condition and boon duration respectively long before the new 4-stat combos alongside Celestial. I’m not 100% on the timeline of stay combos but I’m not sure Celestial was ever “all-stat” only 7-stat.

Giver’s came out about 6 months before Celestial.

Also at what point did anything or anyone ever state or imply that Celestial was supposed to be all stat? The only thing I am aware of that uses the term “all stats” are certain runes and even then it doesn’t include expertise or concentration.

^This, all stats only seems to cover “core” stats. Given how long Cele takes to craft, if it got a reduction to incorporate the new HoT stats, the insuring **** storm would not be worth the hassle or PR damage control.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

+ all stats

Posted by: Mez Koo.9510

Mez Koo.9510

Added 2 stats to celestial, lowered overall stats to 42 from 56 (25% lower)