anet do it for my kids

anet do it for my kids

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Lian Olsam.9541

Lian Olsam.9541

Should be really nice have the glider in the heart of the mist also for who doesent purchase the expansion, i ve bought it for me but i dont buy for my kids, because they just jump and run around but they love to glide so i m here for asking you if is possible to enable it on pvp lobby for everyone, so they can enjoy it
Thanks

anet do it for my kids

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

Yeah, put the kids in the most toxic place ingame, that will teach em allright.
“Curses while gliding lesson 1 is now in session!”

But this also explains some players i came across in unranked. Hmm.

anet do it for my kids

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Gliding is an expansion perk

Just like the elite specs are an expansion perk

People keep asking Anet to make the expansion shinies available to the core game / free to play players. If they do this, what is the incentive for players to actually purchase the expansion then?

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

anet do it for my kids

Posted by: David.5693

David.5693

A couple of nights ago I stepped away from from my keyboard and got busy and sort of forgot I was logged in. My 4 year old (turned 4 years old last week) got on my char. He likes pressing the buttons and clicking on stuff, which has caused me no small amount of trouble. He knows he can press arrow keys to move and that number 1 make fire.

He got into an unranked pvp match somehow. He will click on anythign that pops up. So I realize after a while that he managed to get in PvP, so I go over there to check it out. His team was within 10 points of winning so I let him stay on, and they won.

I said all of that to say this. He did better than 3 other people on his team, and I know one of them was actively trying.

He literally ran around and pressed 1 over and over on my glass cannon staff ele and didn’t come in last place.

I never play pvp, but I am thinking I should start…

I kid you not this happened.

anet do it for my kids

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

A couple of nights ago I stepped away from from my keyboard and got busy and sort of forgot I was logged in. My 4 year old (turned 4 years old last week) got on my char. He likes pressing the buttons and clicking on stuff, which has caused me no small amount of trouble. He knows he can press arrow keys to move and that number 1 make fire.

He got into an unranked pvp match somehow. He will click on anythign that pops up. So I realize after a while that he managed to get in PvP, so I go over there to check it out. His team was within 10 points of winning so I let him stay on, and they won.

I said all of that to say this. He did better than 3 other people on his team, and I know one of them was actively trying.

He literally ran around and pressed 1 over and over on my glass cannon staff ele and didn’t come in last place.

4 year-olds OP. Plz nerf.

anet do it for my kids

Posted by: David.5693

David.5693

4 year-olds OP. Plz nerf.[/quote]

Made me spit my drink all over my desk at work and now everyone is staring. LOL

anet do it for my kids

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Made me spit my drink all over my desk at work and now everyone is staring. LOL

Oh…I’ve done this! They’re giving you that look like “wtf is wrong with you?”

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

anet do it for my kids

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Between the fact that adults are usually bad at gaming and the kid has some obvious talent it shouldn’t be too surprising.

anet do it for my kids

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

Can you imagine finding out you get reckt by a 4 year old spamming 1? I would pay real money to see the look on that face…..

Thats epic!

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”