anet please!

anet please!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Sylent.3165

Sylent.3165

I’m gonna lose it if I hear “more vilots I say, less violence”

Please anet, I love playing this game with the sound on but the banker in lions arch is driving me insane!

anet please!

Posted by: Deedrick.4372

Deedrick.4372

You can turn that part of the sound off in your settings.....

anet please!

Posted by: Klinch.2964

Klinch.2964

heh, you think that phrase is bad?

“TAKE HEED! I HAVEN’T TAKEN LEAVE OF MY SENSES! I’VE SEEN CREATURES OF METAL AND STEAM!”

After a while, they just become a part of who you are. Let it consume you…

anet please!

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

Haha for the longest time my sounds were not working the best in this game for some reason until I played with my comp settings recently and since then I have noticed some annoying things too.

One such thing is the background noise in DR, I don’t know what it is but it is annoying as heck. Some kind of banging I think. Mind you I have the sound output connected to my surround sound and I have the music turned off. Ambience right up to full to truely be immersed in the game. Is it just me who finds this background in DR annoying?

Oh also, staying near portals for any length of time will just drive you INSANE with my surround sound set up. :P

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

anet please!

Posted by: Tachyon.5897

Tachyon.5897

Try playing as a Human Mesmer! I swear, hearing “I can outrun a Centaaaaar” every ten seconds makes you want to punch the kittening monitor.

(edited by Tachyon.5897)

anet please!

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

“TAKE HEED! I HAVEN’T TAKEN LEAVE OF MY SENSES! I’VE SEEN CREATURES OF METAL AND STEAM!”

For a while, I thought she was saying, “Take Steed. I haven’t taken leafs from the census. I’ve seen creatures of mallets and teams.”

Regardless, when the ambient dialogue becomes annoying, I just find a different area to spend time in. One nice thing about the Royal Terrace: there isn’t much of it in the first place.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

anet please!

Posted by: DesertSong.5603

DesertSong.5603

anet please!

Posted by: Azrael.4960

Azrael.4960

anet please!

Posted by: Pandaman.4758

Pandaman.4758

You know what you need?

More violets.

anet please!

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

I live in Silverwastes because of VW/CF, so this one is the most annoying to me (I often stand next to the crest merchant): Welcome to Camp Resolve. We’re grateful for the cooperation of your respective governments in the coming assault. We ask that you stay on alert for the duration of your time here. We’ve already seen hostile action at our camp boundaries. If you’re unsure of how to be of most use, find a ranking officer in one of our three orders, and they’ll find you a task. Good luck to each of you, and may Tyria prevail in the days ahead.

anet please!

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

I’d say less violence is more important, Pandaman.

anet please!

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

Mea, I just wish someone would finally explain why we have to take orders from mice and talking cabbages.

anet please!

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

Mea, I just wish someone would finally explain why we have to take orders from mice and talking cabbages.

Haha, exactly… x)

anet please!

Posted by: uknortherner.2670

uknortherner.2670

What is this Centarr that my female human keeps referring to anyway? An unholy conjoining of Centaur and Charr?

I stole a special snowflake’s future by exercising my democratic right to vote.

anet please!

Posted by: Borr.2406

Borr.2406

What is this Centarr that my female human keeps referring to anyway? An unholy conjoining of Centaur and Charr?

Well atleast we can outrun it.

anet please!

Posted by: BrooksP.4318

BrooksP.4318

I will not let fear control my heart..

anet please!

Posted by: FrostSpectre.4198

FrostSpectre.4198

What about the woman from the monastary in Queensdale, constantly preaching when we kill the foes that try to steal the sacred brew and remains very useless the whole event!!!

:P

I’m a casual PvE adventurer, I enjoy combat, adventure and helping, but not farming.
I rarely do PvP or Hard PvE, unless it’s organized.

anet please!

Posted by: Mightybird.6034

Mightybird.6034

That’s nothing! PvP banker calls me a “Hoe! (adventurer)”

anet please!

Posted by: paintpixie.7398

paintpixie.7398

Haha. I actually like that NPC. Maybe I haven’t spent enough time in Lion’s Arch…

That mesmer skill that grants a random boon every ten seconds ended up getting on my nerves, though, and I eventually switched it out for something else.

anet please!

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Ha, there’s nothing quite like being in a deeply serious RP and having a mesmer participant suddenly shout, “Hit me, I dare you!” or “I feel furious!”

Sometimes it fits the scene. Usually it prompts laughter in the ooc chat channel.

Mea, I kind of like that orientation speech. I just like how the voice actor delivers the line. It sounds convincing. Then again, I’m more exposed to “I hope the Queen held enough of us back to defend DR, if it comes to that,” and of course, “If Mordremoth could attack the Pale Tree, it could strike anywhere.” (The DR line makes me hope that DR will in fact get attacked in HoT).