Posted by: Velocity.4950

Velocity.4950

results?

money spent vs gained

anyone try rolling dyes?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Entity.3408

Entity.3408

Not sure what you mean, but I’ll answer with what I tried…

Bought 40 unidentified dyes for 2 gold a month back = wish I’d just bought identified dyes. Now I’ll just buy identified dyes to use myself as my fingers are still burning.

anyone try rolling dyes?

Posted by: liandral.3275

liandral.3275

What does rolling dyes actaully mean..

If you are referring to buying unidentified dyes from the Tradebroker, why on earth would you risk that?

I love dye and the dye system offers huge choice, but I know what dyes I would like so pay good money to get specific shades – not some random junk

anyone try rolling dyes?

Posted by: DonQuixote.6347

DonQuixote.6347

That I did, rolling dyes does not work well in Monopoly but in Cluedo, oh my! rolling unidentified dyes works wonders: you never know who the muerderer is until BAM! colonel Mustard pops out of the flask.

anyone try rolling dyes?

Posted by: Red Falcon.8257

Red Falcon.8257

You could get Abyss on your first unids like my gf, or get… broke, like me.

anyone try rolling dyes?

Posted by: Supra.4329

Supra.4329

ive gotten 3 abyss from lets say 1 gold worth of dyes

anyone try rolling dyes?

Posted by: Elly.2376

Elly.2376

It’s a gamble, I’ve been lucky and got three Celestial Dyes in the several I’ve bought, but if I were to calculate if I gained or lost, I’d say near even, maybe a little on the gain side. (Used all the dyes I could on two characters and gave my boyfriend some.)

Moo

anyone try rolling dyes?

Posted by: Velocity.4950

Velocity.4950

well i bought 100 and got an abyss, then i bought another 100 and only got 2 blood. so basically i used the profit i received from the first batch, but i am very colourful now.