armor diversity

armor diversity

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

usually light armor doesn’t automatically mean robes. With the addition of town clothes in combat, everyone can look like they’re wearing ‘light armor’ just now i saw a guardian/warrior wear something that was mostly comprised of material that belonged on a caster class. maybe it’s time to address the lack of design diversity in the not-so-heavily armored classes. 90% of the heavy armor designs look awesome. 90% of the light/medium armor designs look terrible.
this is just my opinion though.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

armor diversity

Posted by: Sube Dai.8496

Sube Dai.8496

I agree. I desperatly want a medium chestplate.

John Snowman [GLTY]
Space Marine Z [GLTY]

armor diversity

Posted by: Mishee.5719

Mishee.5719

And I want some plate for the light users. That would be awesome.

armor diversity

Posted by: Philip.8376

Philip.8376

usually light armor doesn’t automatically mean robes. With the addition of town clothes in combat, everyone can look like they’re wearing ‘light armor’ just now i saw a guardian/warrior wear something that was mostly comprised of material that belonged on a caster class. maybe it’s time to address the lack of design diversity in the not-so-heavily armored classes. 90% of the heavy armor designs look awesome. 90% of the light/medium armor designs look terrible.
this is just my opinion though.

Heavy armor looks awesome? No, not even close to 90%. Imo, I can think of two-three armor sets that look decent. This game is just ugly when it comes to the armor.

armor diversity

Posted by: adubb.2453

adubb.2453

Could not agree more. Medium and light armor needs so much more variety then what is currently offered.

I humbly suggest these are templates for future armor sets.
Medium Armor
More Awesome Medium Armor
Necro Armor please kthxbye