ascended change....

ascended change....

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: falyero.3078

falyero.3078

Ascended items are suppoused to be and end game goal, but if you want to change build with your “ascended” charter, you have to change your ascended gear with other with other stat. What if ascended gear could give the possibility to change stas…in trade for gold or skill point or other…..that’s could give the possibility to try all build you want….making the the game less grindy and more differentiated. That’s could give me the incentive to craft ascended gear for all my charter.

Nice christmans all!

ascended change....

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

This tier will probably become less grindy when the next will be introduced…
Probably in form of infusions.

They won t make it easier for now.

And it will be extremely grinding again…
I got how it works after 1 year.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

ascended change....

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Ascended items are suppoused to be and end game goal, but if you want to change build with your “ascended” charter, you have to change your ascended gear with other with other stat. What if ascended gear could give the possibility to change stas…in trade for gold or skill point or other…..that’s could give the possibility to try all build you want….making the the game less grindy and more differentiated. That’s could give me the incentive to craft ascended gear for all my charter.

Nice christmans all!

This option already exists. Just get a Legendary weapon, and you’re allowed to select ANY available stat combo in game.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

ascended change....

falyero.3078

i was tolking about ascended weapon and armour not legendary….

ascended change....

Posted by: Stars.2179

Stars.2179

The devs were taking proposals from the community in the previous CDI topic. One of the main proposals is to give ascended equipment stat-swapping ability. There is a good chance it will make it in the next patch in Jan 21. But it might be limited to 1-2 stat combo instead of full 17 possible prefixes.

ascended change....

Smooth Penguin.5294

i was tolking about ascended weapon and armour not legendary….

Legendary weapons have the stats of Ascended weapons. So all you need to do is get a Legendary, and you can select any of the stat combo options in game.

ascended change....

falyero.3078

craft a legendary is not like craft an ascended….
and with armour?

ascended change....

Smooth Penguin.5294

craft a legendary is not like craft an ascended….
and with armour?

Legendary armor is in the works. People with both weapon and armor will be able to change stats all they want. It’s one of the perks of having the best BiS gear in game.

ascended change....

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

The desire to change stats on ascended is discussed in great detail in this thread along with other ideas for improving ascended gain for players and their alts.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/CDI-Character-Progression-Vertical/first

It’s a big thread though!