best in 1v1?

best in 1v1?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Pwnzor.5682

Pwnzor.5682

i really dont know what to play to be good at wvw zergs and 1v1’s. a guardian or a warrior?

best in 1v1?

Posted by: a t s e.9614

a t s e.9614

Warrior : Mobility , damage defense
Guardian support

Warrior will always be the best choice . And zerging you only need to press 1111 so it dosent matters what class . Always pick around 1v1 or small team fights like 5v5 .

best in 1v1?

Posted by: Big Tower.5423

Big Tower.5423

Condtion engineers and healing signet warriors. are best at 1v1, and for zergfights as many guardian or warrior they all got their perks best is a lot of both. 4-5 mesmers for utlity, and 3?thieves to stalk out outsriders And 4 staff eles. i belive is the best setup for zergs. 7 necro’s nuking would also be a great addition

7800 hours ingame, and counting.

best in 1v1?

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

mesmer. definitely mesmer.

best in 1v1?

Posted by: Big Tower.5423

Big Tower.5423

I disagree competly, i usally gank mesmers at secs in wvwvw at my thief.

7800 hours ingame, and counting.

best in 1v1?

Posted by: Master of Timespace.2548

Master of Timespace.2548

PU 1v1 mesmer builds are so bad cheese in duels that most “serious” duel servers have them banned. So are some regen warriors.

? <(^-^><)>^-^)> <(^-^)> ?

(edited by Master of Timespace.2548)

best in 1v1?

Posted by: a t s e.9614

a t s e.9614

I wonder why people talk about mesmers. The OP asked.between warrior and guardian . Somebody needs to learn to read.

best in 1v1?

Posted by: Aten.8046

Aten.8046

Like in every pvp game it depends also on matchups. Imo , even though is not so commonly used, p/d condition thief can be very tough in 1 vs 1. If you have to choose between warrior and guardian for both 1vs1 and zerging then choose warrior.

best in 1v1?

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

I wonder why people talk about mesmers. The OP asked.between warrior and guardian . Somebody needs to learn to read.

that’s why it was funny