cavalier stats...

cavalier stats...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

something has always bothered me about them.

make them on par with Valkyrie, please and thank you.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

cavalier stats...

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

(STAT in caps is major, lower case stat is minor)

• Valkyrie is POWER, vitality, ferocity
  • Cavalier is TOUGHNESS, power, ferocity

They are different. Bringing them on Par would mean you want a shift to “OP’s Desired stat”:

• POWER, toughness,ferocity

At present there is no 3- stat providing power as main and toughness as secondary…
The 4 stat Crusader stats combo would likely fit you needs, it’s a HoT stat providing

• POWER, TOUGHNESS, ferocity and healing
23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

cavalier stats...

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

lol. I know what they are, no I don’t want crusader since that is a completely different stat combo.

I do want something, and I stated it in the OP. I want the stats to be equal in terms of power being the primary stat.

what exactly are you trying to say because I’m at a loss. it seems like I just read a summary of my OP. if youre trying to help then thank you.

I would at least like to know why they are incongruous when others are not.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

cavalier stats...

Posted by: Exclamatory.8351

Exclamatory.8351

As PaxTheGreatOne already said, unless we are both wrong, you’re asking for a stat set that doesn’t exist in the game (see: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Equipment_acquisition_by_stats).

Perhaps in the future, maybe with the upcoming expansion pack, they will release a stat set where it goes POWER, toughness, ferocity.