celestial stats.

celestial stats.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: mesme.5028

mesme.5028

I recently made an ele, i was thinking this would be a good character for celestial stats,
i spend some time lvling crafting and made celestial armor and weapon, on the armor i put divinity runes as both armor and ascended celestial weapon also 2 celestial rings.

Now at this point my ele with 25 points in fire has approx 1600 power(far too low) so ive had to change to zerk armor, what i wonder is has anyone else went the celestial route and found similar? or any suggestions would be nice as id like to use said armor and weapon as its taken time and gold to obtain them. thanks.

celestial stats.

Posted by: CryxTryx.9208

CryxTryx.9208

You either like the stats or you don’t. You’ve seen what the celestial armor can provide you and you’ve chosen zerker because you wanted more damage. I am not sure what kind of suggestion you are looking for.

celestial stats.

Posted by: JasonP.4028

JasonP.4028

i have a full suit of heavy 2 rings an one trinket an i just stopped …. even with a full set of divinity or travlers the set just doesn’t have anything it needs to anything well out side open world PvE the set takes too long to make its account bound from start to finish its just a pain an IMO not worth the effort sadly

Maybe if they buffed the “all stat” about 5-10 points per piece of gear it be half decent in dungeons or buff the stats by 10-20 points per piece of gear it might actually be usefull in WvW

with a 10-20 buff in the stats also it would be a ok set to craft as well as possibly one of of the top gear sets to get for hybrid class builds

celestial stats.

mesme.5028

You either like the stats or you don’t. You’ve seen what the celestial armor can provide you and you’ve chosen zerker because you wanted more damage. I am not sure what kind of suggestion you are looking for.

Yes i like the stats, the issue is now power being so low i dont feel like i can contribute enough to a group to justify using said armor, by suggestions i guess i was thinking on builds or perhaps runes, or someone else who has was went this route and their opinion.

celestial stats.

mesme.5028

i have a full suit of heavy 2 rings an one trinket an i just stopped …. even with a full set of divinity or travlers the set just doesn’t have anything it needs to anything well out side open world PvE the set takes too long to make its account bound from start to finish its just a pain an IMO not worth the effort sadly

Maybe if they buffed the “all stat” about 5-10 points per piece of gear it be half decent in dungeons or buff the stats by 10-20 points per piece of gear it might actually be usefull in WvW

with a 10-20 buff in the stats also it would be a ok set to craft as well as possibly one of of the top gear sets to get for hybrid class builds

I was thinking things perhaps could use a buff, its a fair amount of time and gold required to then find out the celestial route doesnt work, i guess there isnt anything i as a player can do to make it viable sadly, unless someone else has tried and worked out a solution:).

celestial stats.

Posted by: CryxTryx.9208

CryxTryx.9208

My suggestion is to stay zerker. If you want to add some defensive stats you can try and throw a few pieces of Knights in there.

I am not sure you can make Celestial do what you want it to do if you really want those damage numbers.

celestial stats.

Posted by: bravoart.5308

bravoart.5308

Celestial armor, in my own personal opinion, is an option for players that want to never be affected harshly by balance patches.

Are you going to be the best damage/support/defense? No. Are you going to be able to do all of them just by switching your build/runes/weapon? Yes.

That being said, Celestial can do some amazing things if you make a build based off of exploiting strategic rune/sigil/trait combinations. I haven’t got around to finding a build for Ele yet, but I’m really happy with my Celestial Warrior’s performance.

If anything, spend some time in a trait builder online, start with your weapon that does direct and condition damage, and go from there.

Finally I recalled the stopgap solution of a great princess who was told that the
peasants had no bread and who responded: “Let them eat brioche.”

celestial stats.

Posted by: Gummy.4278

Gummy.4278

Someone I was talking to said they wished that when you put the piece with celestial stats gear on the toon that would use it, that you could pick the one stat on it that you wanted to boost for whatever build you was trying and all the other stats would drop a bit more.

So I asked how he thought the stats should reflect after that he said that he meant like if you choose Power it would go up to 85 and all the other stats would drop down to 25. except for the crit which would go down 1 or 2 points. I don’t know if that would be a fair trade and balance them out more or make them more popular.