clueless with end game

clueless with end game

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Gotan.2013

Gotan.2013

I have played GW2 one and off since around the time it came out and I have 3 80’s with no clue what to do after I get to 80. I really want to get into the game more then just to lvl another character to 80. so I guess my question is can someone point me in the direction of a up to date end game guide for pve and maybe another for WvW, thanks.

clueless with end game

Posted by: tolunart.2095

tolunart.2095

There is no endgame, just the game.

clueless with end game

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

Test what you have learned and go solo or small man roaming in wvw. Or you could see how far in fractal you can get.

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

clueless with end game

Posted by: A R W E N.6895

A R W E N.6895

No endgame.

15 charr

I love debate
[Kr] Dungeon Speedclear & Fractals
www.keep-running.fr

clueless with end game

Posted by: Lambent.6375

Lambent.6375

Fractals for PvE

“Caithe, someday you’ll see, Tyria needs me. -Scarlet”

clueless with end game

Posted by: Echou.1923

Echou.1923

If you want challenging end-game content, you are in a wrong game.

clueless with end game

Posted by: Heraldusluminare.2946

Heraldusluminare.2946

Collect all weapon and armor skins!

clueless with end game

Posted by: Wetpaw.3487

Wetpaw.3487

I have played GW2 one and off since around the time it came out and I have 3 80’s with no clue what to do after I get to 80. I really want to get into the game more then just to lvl another character to 80. so I guess my question is can someone point me in the direction of a up to date end game guide for pve and maybe another for WvW, thanks.

PvE
Gem store
Living Story
boss/temple farming
FOTM/Dungeons
Guild missions
Ascended/Legendary crafting gear
JP’s

PvP
WvW Tournament
SPvP

That’s it, same content you did leveling basically.

JQ Druid

clueless with end game

Posted by: Asacledhae.2650

Asacledhae.2650

Follow the zerg.

The reasons we love the new downgra…..er….feature patch :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqJlKjwrKB4

clueless with end game

Posted by: Corian.4068

Corian.4068

If “endgame” is content that requires a drastically different playstyle than the content you played previously, then no, GW2 has no “endgame”.

Instead, the entire game and all of its various playstyles are available to you during the leveling process. In that regard, the entire game is “endgame”.

Whether you choose to accept this as a positive or negative is entirely up to you as a player.

Hit level eighty
Priorities, what to do?
Spend hours with dye

clueless with end game

Posted by: Skan.5301

Skan.5301

It’s been quoted after being said by a Dev somewhere that you basically start endgame in GW2 at level 1. So what you’ve been doing since you started is basically the endgame. And it’s kind of true, aside from leveling, everything else that you do at level 1 keeps going until you hit max level and beyond that as well.

As a few have said, there’s not traditional endgame, and it’s really things you may be already doing or have done while leveling.

On to what you requested, guides for PvE endgame and WvW.

So, PvE is basically farming gold or materials for whatever you want, be it a Legendary, Ascended armours/weapons, or something off the Gemstore, if you don’t follow the trend and pull out your credit card instead.

Or you could do Fractals, or dungeons, or the Megabosses. Whatever you fancy.

And WvW entails running with most of the server in a circle around the maps, taking camps and opening chest. Though you could run Scout and notify your server’s commanders of enemy positions, or Havok, which means you and a small group, usually 5 or so, run around the map taking camps and sentries for your server.

“Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.”
– Euripides

clueless with end game

Posted by: Dark Catalyst.1028

Dark Catalyst.1028

The cash shop is end game. It’s where seemingly the majority of development time goes.

clueless with end game

Posted by: Feirlista Xv.1425

Feirlista Xv.1425

In this game, end game is when you quit playing the game. I see no point in endgame content in a game that is suppose to be a living word and besides what would you do if there was end game content after you finish it you would most likely start a new character and do it all over again so you are doing that, good! Find something fun you like to do and then do it till new content comes out. There is the Four Winds event coming here in a couple of days and living story season 2 maybe in June and some rumors of an announcement of new content coming soon so be patient find what you like to do and enjoy or move on to something else till new stuff comes out this game has no sub so you can leave and come back without thinking you have waisted any money good luck and hope you find what your looking for.

Opinions are like ______ everyone has one I could
put the correct term in but not everyone has kittens

clueless with end game

Posted by: Teon.5168

Teon.5168

No endgame.

15 charr

Do you still play the game? If so, why?

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

clueless with end game

Posted by: A R W E N.6895

A R W E N.6895

I play to get 1000 gold and then put it all in the mystic forge to see if im lucky or not.

Otherwise, I do speed clear records with my guild. And if you would be on our ts, we spend atleast a portion of our day complaining about the fact that the game is just way to easy.

I love debate
[Kr] Dungeon Speedclear & Fractals
www.keep-running.fr

clueless with end game

Posted by: Nage.1520

Nage.1520

Try perfecting your playstyle in different aspects of the game. Some people learn to solo dungeons. Some people learn to PvP, or get with a PvP team and get really good at it and win tournaments. Some people get really into WvW, and buy a commander tag and learn to lead. Some people try to accumulate enough gold to buy what they need for a legendary. Some people go after rare skins.

Some people go for their achievements and titles (this would be me). The dungeon master title isn’t really that easy to get for everyone.

Then there’s getting as far as you can in fractals.

The open world is easy. Any build and play style can get you through world completion.

But learning your profession to the utmost, improving your play can only be done by challenging yourself. Don’t expect MMOs these days to be hard enough to challenge people who know how to play games.