condi class for PvE

condi class for PvE

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: andarion.5289

andarion.5289

Hello,
What in your opinion is the best class to run condition build in PvE? And what build of course. I’ve been always using power builds, I just wanna something new.

condi class for PvE

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Engineer is king of conditions right now. Head over to their forum or check out metabattle for builds as I don’t know the specifics.

condi class for PvE

Posted by: Byakhee.8652

Byakhee.8652

Mesmer also can do good conditions, certainly crowd control skills and torment.

condi class for PvE

Posted by: Aerwyna.2541

Aerwyna.2541

I do 4-5k bleeds a tick on my necro atm. Along with poison, torment, chill etc etc get 2-3k per tick.

Its my own build. Ive run condimancer for a long time. Its very fun.

Renoria Blackheart loves her kitty Kronos. <3
Proud member of the Blackgate community.

condi class for PvE

Posted by: Moira Shalaar.5620

Moira Shalaar.5620

I primarily run my engineer built out for conditions, but thief p/d is also pretty decent at applying a variety of conditions. I have been running that build since before conditions were popular again and really enjoy it.

mid-2011 iMac; OSX 10.9.5; 3.4 GHz Core i7;
16GB RAM; AMD Radeon 6970M 2GB VRAM

condi class for PvE

Posted by: Gilgamesh VII.8690

Gilgamesh VII.8690

I play conditions warrior, own build and I can reach 10k burns and 4k bleeds on bosses using Berserk spec Sw/T and LB, iy requires you to stay on your toes for upkeeping burn stacks. But I agree engiis king when it comes to conditions.

(edited by Gilgamesh VII.8690)

condi class for PvE

Posted by: Skyline Crash.6254

Skyline Crash.6254

Most classes can do condi pretty well. Whats your favorite class?

condi class for PvE

Posted by: Jahroots.6791

Jahroots.6791

Engineer is the best by a long shot. It’s probably the easiest to build and run condi for, and the most fun to play. Most other classes can do comparable damage, but it can feel like you’re gimping yourself by not runing a power/crit build. Not so with Engy.

condi class for PvE

Posted by: bri.2359

bri.2359

For me, necro is the condi class of choice. Eng is pretty good as well, but I never liked the class mechanics, so I don’t play one.

Another option is a condi ranger. This is generally not as good as the necro or eng, but depends on where and how you want to play.

Lvl 80’s: Ranger; Guardian; Mesmer; Necromancer; Thief
Gandara Megaserver

condi class for PvE

Posted by: andarion.5289

andarion.5289

For a long time my fav class was ele but with the tempest I don’t really know what to think about him. I also love mesmer and necro. I wanted class that is good at the new content (i often do solo open worl) and is demanded in groups.

condi class for PvE

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

I run a condi ranger in pve all the time, and with druid and the right gear it makes a good healer too!

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

condi class for PvE

Posted by: Javonovich.5280

Javonovich.5280

Engi is amazing for condi, but I’m not sure if condi is worth it with HoT out now. I ran Engi until HoT then switched to a zerker Mes to take advantage of the chronomancer’s new skill set. Even though I’m zerker I think I’m pulling as much dps with more survivability then I had before thanks to Chrono’s shield and wells.

I’ve thought about going condi Chrono but I can’t shake the feeling that conditions are slower for pve solo play when I can vaporize most regular mobs with simple shatters.