custom titles

custom titles

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Torsailr.8456

Torsailr.8456

Has anyone considered allowing guilds to create customized titles for members? Perhaps in the same manner as buffs?

Purchase the ability for 50,000 influence and 50 merits, then each individual title for 5000 influence and 5 merits. Thereafter the guild could assign that title to whoever they want or however many they want in the guild.

QA could be handled in the same manner as names.

custom titles

Posted by: VergilDeZaniah.3295

VergilDeZaniah.3295

What do you mean? Changing the ranks like calling your guild master “King” and members “Peasants” for example? Because you can already do that…

Guild leader of The Nephilim of Elysium.

Son of Elonia.

custom titles

Posted by: Torsailr.8456

Torsailr.8456

No, in game titles like Golden, Yakslapper, Been there done that, Sunbringer, etc.

custom titles

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

If the OP means the titles you can have on display along with your name in public view, yea, like ANet needs to police those as well. That goes along with custom artwork for guild banners. Exactly how long would it take for some guild to have a giant kitten as their guild emblem? Till the end of the day when it’s first allowed?

I can’t see custom titles being added.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

custom titles

Posted by: Rainbow Sprint.3215

Rainbow Sprint.3215

If the OP means the titles you can have on display along with your name in public view, yea, like ANet needs to police those as well. That goes along with custom artwork for guild banners. Exactly how long would it take for some guild to have a giant kitten as their guild emblem? Till the end of the day when it’s first allowed?

I can’t see custom titles being added.

They can do the megaten thing where you get a selection of words and you can put them in any order you want.

Come on dont you want to be an volunteer emissary of the mad carver?

custom titles

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

Having seen what incrdible names people give their characters this idea fills me with fear.