daily log-in rewards

daily log-in rewards

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: BLIKSEM DOOD.2176

BLIKSEM DOOD.2176

3x tomes of knowledge — really?? this should be looked at and better rewards given

daily log-in rewards

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

just for loging in? 3 spirit shards can earn you abit of gold if you promote materials mate.

daily log-in rewards

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

And some players also use those to level their characters.

daily log-in rewards

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

Buy another character sloot use 60 play level 10, 30 and 60 personal story for black lion keys each week and you will soon be out of tomes aswell.

daily log-in rewards

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I use them for my weekly key run and if I get a wardrobe unlock that potentially several hundred gold worth of cosmetics (now that I’ve unlocked most of the cheap items).

The tomes might not be “fun” to get but they’re useful.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

daily log-in rewards

Posted by: Itz Jay.8941

Itz Jay.8941

3x tomes of knowledge — really?? this should be looked at and better rewards given

The tomes serve two purposes, they are rewarded from many areas of the game not just the daily log in rewards.

Firstly they serve to encourage players to play other classes without having to spend hours levelling them in the open world.

Secondly they are essential for players who want to craft multiple legendary weapons as they award spirit shards.

The tomes themselves are just a little non-liquid gold reward for daily log ins. I would be complaining about mystic coins being nerfed not the tomes.

daily log-in rewards

Posted by: Haleydawn.3764

Haleydawn.3764

As many tomes as I have, I don’t mind them in the daily chest.
My biggest gripe is the Essence of luck. This stuff is salvaged from everything, it does not need to be in the daily log in chest. I’d much rather have a selectable bag of crafting materials (t1-6) or mystic coins in their place.

Kitten.

daily log-in rewards

Posted by: Roundabout.1752

Roundabout.1752

As many tomes as I have, I don’t mind them in the daily chest.
My biggest gripe is the Essence of luck. This stuff is salvaged from everything, it does not need to be in the daily log in chest. I’d much rather have a selectable bag of crafting materials (t1-6) or mystic coins in their place.

Logged in just to agree

daily log-in rewards

Posted by: Julischka Bean.7491

Julischka Bean.7491

You must be a PVP player. The only Tomes Of Knowledge I get are those from the rewards I get every morning when I turn the game on…and when I buy Black Lion keys. I appreciate getting these Tomes Of Knowledge very, very, very much.

Lisa-Had to throw in my view of things.

daily log-in rewards

Posted by: jheryn.8390

jheryn.8390

1. It is a freebie for doing nothing other than logging in.
2. It is a benefit to many players even if it is not to you.
3. It is impossible to make everyone happy, so no matter what the reward, someone will not like it.

daily log-in rewards

Posted by: Khailyn.6248

Khailyn.6248

i think the log in rewards are fine with one exception. the black lion goods says that we could get a black lion chest key but i dont recall getting even 1 in the past year. have tons of everything else.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Chest_of_Black_Lion_Goods

I would rather AN look at the achievement milestones and adjust the rewards for that. 5000 achievement points to get 2 gold and 5 laurels just seems.. underwhelming.

‘Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.’

daily log-in rewards

Posted by: DeanBB.4268

DeanBB.4268

@Khailyn — I’ve gotten some, so it can happen.

Like I say every time the “no more Tomes!” comes up: If you don’t want them, then just consume them as you get them. Problem solved.

daily log-in rewards

jheryn.8390

i think the log in rewards are fine with one exception. the black lion goods says that we could get a black lion chest key but i dont recall getting even 1 in the past year. have tons of everything else.

I was thinking the same and I actually got one last weekend. So getting one seems to be on the same frequency as precursor drops.

daily log-in rewards

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

So, ANet needs to give better rewards to players for logging in? If not a troll post, then no wonder GW2 has become more about repeating mediocre content for rewards. Players keep telling them rewards are all that matters.

#Isitfun?

daily log-in rewards

Posted by: Fremtid.3528

Fremtid.3528

I would rather AN look at the achievement milestones and adjust the rewards for that. 5000 achievement points to get 2 gold and 5 laurels just seems.. underwhelming.

You get 30g for 5k ach pts and you also get 400 gems every 5k ach pts. So I literally have no clue what you’re talking about.

daily log-in rewards

Posted by: Fremtid.3528

Fremtid.3528

Oh my bad it’s 15g, 10 laurels, and 400 gems for the first 5k its 30g later. But still.

daily log-in rewards

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

When you have several dozen 80s it is next to useless, yes. When you are leveling, no.

daily log-in rewards

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

I see actual new players all the time. They serve a purpose.

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]

daily log-in rewards

jheryn.8390

When you have several dozen 80s it is next to useless, yes. When you are leveling, no.

I am in the same situation and I just look at it like a free spirit shard.

daily log-in rewards

Posted by: Abakk.9176

Abakk.9176

Never look a gift horse in the mouth, my fellow Dutchie.

I am actually looking forward to them and still can’t believe you get free levels for logging in (free shards if you don’t need/want them). I love em for shaving off the last level(s) towards the round numbers

Another batch coming right up tomorrow or the day after iirc.

daily log-in rewards

Posted by: SRoode.7318

SRoode.7318

just for loging in? 3 spirit shards can earn you abit of gold if you promote materials mate.

I heard this a lot, but I never see any material promotions where you actually can make money.

daily log-in rewards

Posted by: Stap.1025

Stap.1025

daily log-in rewards

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Login_rewards

You get 10 every 28 login rewards … I use them toward key farming. And as others pointed out you can turn this into spirit shards.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

daily log-in rewards

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

there used to be days when logging in does not give you anything, at all … .. be grateful……

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

daily log-in rewards

Posted by: DarkDucke.3481

DarkDucke.3481

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
The rewards in this game are a joke, both in login and elsewhere …
Do not think about rewards, just play ..