(deleted - old post)

(deleted - old post)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: TheBlackLeech.9360

TheBlackLeech.9360

This has been an issue that has been discussed numerous times on the forums.
While I completely agree with everything which you have stated, I don’t feel that the forum needs another topic regarding the issue, and I have said all there is to say on the matter elsewhere.

I’m certain that by now, ANET is well aware that people have issues with the right mouse button and it is only a matter of time before the issue is resolved.

(deleted - old post)

Posted by: Gisei.5749

Gisei.5749

I complained about it back in beta =/

~Sorrow’s Furnace~
Guardian

(deleted - old post)

Posted by: FugueState.3842

FugueState.3842

While I completely agree with everything which you have stated, I don’t feel that the forum needs another topic regarding the issue, and I have said all there is to say on the matter elsewhere.

I’m certain that by now, ANET is well aware that people have issues with the right mouse button and it is only a matter of time before the issue is resolved.

What makes you the authority here? Sorry, I must have missed your red banner somewhere while reading your response /sarcasm

Anyways, since google threw this thread at me rather than the other “numerous” topics there are, I will reply to this one. I agree they need to push an option for this, because as it is right now it makes shooting people on walls a pain in the kitten (especially a bow user). This is one of many frustrations that are driving me away from the game in conjunction with a broken mouse

(edited by FugueState.3842)

(deleted - old post)

Posted by: jingseng.2150

jingseng.2150

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/tech/Mouse-losing-focus-right-click-to-turn-not-working-Merged/page/6#post1374855

but thus far, the pattern seems to be:

1. A large number of users report problems
2. Anet looks at some ‘numbers’ that we can’t see, declares there is no problem
3. Anet asks for some ‘data’
4. Nothing happens.

(deleted - old post)

Posted by: Lord Kreegan.8123

Lord Kreegan.8123

In line with what FugueState said, if ANet’s record to date on bug fixes and failed mechanics (inclusive of the camera performance, TAB-targeting, auto-targeting, and RMB targeting) is the measure of “…it is only a matter of time before the issue is resolved…” then we might as well presume that the problem will never be fixed.

I hate lemmings…

I would like to take this moment to apologize to all of the many innocent rabbits, frogs, deer, chickens, and other simple animals out there that I have inadvertently targeted and killed as a result of the horribly KITTENED-up camera-RMB-targeting lash-up in GW2.

(deleted - old post)

Posted by: TheBlackLeech.9360

TheBlackLeech.9360

What makes you the authority here? Sorry, I must have missed your red banner somewhere while reading your response /sarcasm

I don’t understand your attitude problem.

All I did was politely inform the OP of the situation and reminded him of forum etiquette (to search first; post second.)

If everyone posted a new thread every time they encountered a bug, (rather than searching for and posting in an existing topic) the forums would be pointless, and everyone with legitimate concerns would get washed out by people who are just complaining about nothing.

Besides… I would be willing to bet my top dollar that you are more likely to see a response with 4 pages of replies before you do in a thread with 1 page and 3 replies.

In addition, when Anet staff does respond to a topic that is 4+ pages long…. chances are…. he/she addressed everyone’s legitimate concerns throughout in the entire topic…. and everyone who posted in the topic will read it.

Just trying to help.
/truth