deluxe 2 week banker.

deluxe 2 week banker.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: aceboogie.4031

aceboogie.4031

i tried to search the forums about anything but the search feature is terrible, all that pops up is 1 thread about soda and banned?

anyway, i heard this 2 week banker was great bc you used to be able to make a new toon and have a portable banker for 2 weeks on any toon, and this is repeatable. does this still work?

deluxe 2 week banker.

Posted by: clarkcd.6532

clarkcd.6532

No, it is now soulbound on acquire.

deluxe 2 week banker.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Every time I make a new char I get a 2 week golem banker sent to me thru email. It is soulbound.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

deluxe 2 week banker.

aceboogie.4031

ugh thanks for the fast reply…so whats the purpose of it? the deluxe edition i mean? doesnt seem to benefit anything even at the 500 gem price

*Edit… 2 different responces..?

deluxe 2 week banker.

Posted by: clarkcd.6532

clarkcd.6532

To clarify, you still get the golem banker on each character you make but it is not transferable to other characters because it is soulbound. Thus you can’t abuse the system to permanently have access to the golem on any character on your account.

deluxe 2 week banker.

aceboogie.4031

ah, so only new toons get the 2 week banker, but was it previously account bound>

deluxe 2 week banker.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

At the very start of the game they were account bound but they were changed to soulbound because people could make a char, get the banker, delete that char, and repeat.

I remember at one time back then I had a full row of these account bound golems in my bank.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

deluxe 2 week banker.

aceboogie.4031

super glad i asked about this then, thanks for all the help

deluxe 2 week banker.

Posted by: Sankofa Jimiyu.1567

Sankofa Jimiyu.1567

The advantage to having the 2 week bank golem is that you can prepare gear for new characters, and have them outfitted right from the start. There are other ways to have access to the bank, but it is handy to start with, as well as the Hero’s Band.

“Look like the innocent flower, but be the Obaba under’t.”

deluxe 2 week banker.

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

Hero’s band is preorder extra. Not included in Deluxe.

deluxe 2 week banker.

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

Deluxe edition is really crap, nothing to see there. The elite is a joke you never use and the rest is for nothing. Just ignore it.

@search feature, it’s broken since about 1.5 years and they aren’t able to fix it.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong