[discuss] Personal Housing

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ChoChoBo.6503

ChoChoBo.6503

Bringing the topic back. Do you guys think it’ll happen with HoT? We know guild halls will be added.

Personally, I think this would be a great way for ArenaNet/GW2 to make some money, throw in some personal housing and sell a bunch of decor items via the Gem Store. Players get their personal homes, ANet gets our money, win-win.

If they do add personal housing, I’d like to see personal Airships. We can get different models, decor the insides and outsides. If they added this, they could make flying docking stations, were you and your party could dock, then you and your party could compare whose ship is bigger and better. In the dock, they could put all the farming nodes there, so it doesn’t clutter the actual ship and you can shares with your friends/party who dock with you. You could even have it so while you’re exploring your airship would be flying over in the corner of the map so when you look up, you could marvel at its beauty.

I’d like to have manequins and weapon racks too, that way I could show off my best looking armor and weapon. They could turn the useless titles into wall trophies and make titles into something more epic.

I don’t know, I’ve been playing GW2 since launch, and to be honest I never really cared for the thought of personal housing until now. I’d just like a way to truly show off my accomplishments in game to my friends.

What do you guys think, will they add housing? Should they add housing? What kind of housing would you like to see? What kind of functions would it have?

Posted by: AegisRunestone.8672

AegisRunestone.8672

My asura thief needs her own hideout. :P Sure.

Posted by: rapthorne.7345

rapthorne.7345

As much as I want personal housing, I doubt it will ever come to GW2 unless they totally revamp home instances

Resident smug Englishman on the NA servers, just because.