doubloons didn't get bank slot :(

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: wildcode.5403

wildcode.5403

In this patch ANet added some much needed slots to the collectables for crafting materials. It greatly freed up some of my bank slots, however doublooms didn’t get any such love.

Why you not help me stash my pirate booty?

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Dungeon tokens and WvWvW Badges too, but oh well. .-.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

In this patch ANet added some much needed slots to the collectables for crafting materials. It greatly freed up some of my bank slots, however doublooms didn’t get any such love.

Why you not help me stash my pirate booty?

Maybe because you got a big booty, it would take too much server space

Posted by: critickitten.1498

critickitten.1498

Yeah, a lot of stuff got added and I’m really thrilled about that. It’s long overdue and I thank the team for that. ^^

Now they should work on making sure any of the stuff they missed gets in there, too. Dungeon tokens, Doubloons, and Badges of Honor would help clean my inventory even more.

Remember when our developers talked about “strengthening the core game”?
How’d that work out for us so far?
Now let’s try some ideas that will really work.

Posted by: Rustypipes.6238

Rustypipes.6238

They give you something and now people already want more?

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

I know right? after tokens and doubloons (i kinda see doubloons, but token?!? thats just greedy), people will want siege equipment and boosters. -.- people will never be happy.

Posted by: Ballistic.4531

Ballistic.4531

If you right click dungeon tokens (Badges of Honor too) you can see “Deposit collectable…” greyed out.
Maybe this really is coming? I don’t remember if this was there before the patch though.

This world needs more people being frank and less people being offended.

Posted by: critickitten.1498

critickitten.1498

I know right? after tokens and doubloons (i kinda see doubloons, but token?!? thats just greedy), people will want siege equipment and boosters. -.- people will never be happy.

What a load of tripe.

Of course we’re happy about this functionality. However, it’s functionality that should have existed before the game was released. Crafting demands rare materials, and for almost three months there was no place to store them, all while they continued to add more and more rare crafting materials to the game (thus compounding the problem further). It’s not like it’s a problem they couldn’t have easily anticipated, because GW1 has a rare material storage system too. So they had to know it’d be necessary, but rolled the game with an unfinished storage system anyways, and didn’t fix it until three months in. And even now, it still doesn’t include all of the crafting items that it should.

Yes, I’m happy and I give the team credit for implementing a highly demanded aspect of gameplay. I’m very pleased it’s in the game and it has cleaned up my inventory a lot.

But no, I’m not gonna dump heaps of praise on the team for finally implementing something that really should have been present at the start of the game, and would have been if they had listened to us back in beta when people pointed this fact out to them. It would be like us praising the team for finally fixing Ranger pets, when we knew as far back as beta that the pets suffered from bad AI and couldn’t hit moving targets but the team apparently considered it a minor enough issue that they went ahead and released the game anyways.

And no, it’s not “greedy” to expect that this functionality be extended to ALL collectable items, in a game where collecting all of these collectable items is absolutely necessary to buy certain things or to perform advanced crafting.

Remember when our developers talked about “strengthening the core game”?
How’d that work out for us so far?
Now let’s try some ideas that will really work.

Posted by: Lil Puppy.5216

Lil Puppy.5216

Currency shouldn’t go in the collectibles tab, it should have its own section like they did with the event collectibles. IF there’s a use for it, remember stacks are still(it’s nearly 2013) 250…