email subcription for gw2 HoT still down

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: gereden.6983

gereden.6983

i thought this issue has been fixed? i have one email working but my actaul email registered for my account wont recieve a subcription confirmation

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Yeah, I’m having the same problem, actually. No confirmation on my main account email, but I have one in my back-up account email.

gereden.6983

but my back up account isnt the one linked to my gw2 account so for this beta selection they will see my account and actaully see that this email has no gw2 account connected to it and will just skip over it for beta selection

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Is the main account already subscribed for the newsletter from an earlier time? That could potentially be the case. No confirmation if you already are signed up.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

gereden.6983

nope my main email has never gotten a confirmation from the site saying its registered its why i subbed my back up email

RoseofGilead.8907

Is the main account already subscribed for the newsletter from an earlier time? That could potentially be the case. No confirmation if you already are signed up.

Yeah, I’m not sure if they have the current GW2 accounts automatically signed up for the HoT newsletters. If that’s the case, it’d make sense that we wouldn’t receive another confirmation email. But I don’t know if that IS the case. And I didn’t sign up for any HoT stuff until this morning.

gereden.6983

im even sure the devs made a post on this forum about the issue being fixed but now i cant find the thread

Posted by: LucosTheDutch.4819

LucosTheDutch.4819

I’m having the same issue it seems.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

It would help if they sent out an email today to all who are subscribed, just something saying “We are confirming you are subscribed to our newsletter and are in the pool for a possible closed beta invitation.”

Then anyone who has already registered and doesn’t have the email by tomorrow will have something concrete to submit to Support.

Posted by: Foefaller.1082

Foefaller.1082

Yeah, I’m not sure if they have the current GW2 accounts automatically signed up for the HoT newsletters. If that’s the case, it’d make sense that we wouldn’t receive another confirmation email. But I don’t know if that IS the case. And I didn’t sign up for any HoT stuff until this morning.

I think that is the case; they won’t send you an email confirming that you’re now on the newsletter list if you were already on the newsletter list.

It would help if they sent out an email today to all who are subscribed, just something saying “We are confirming you are subscribed to our newsletter and are in the pool for a possible closed beta invitation.”

Then anyone who has already registered and doesn’t have the email by tomorrow will have something concrete to submit to Support.

Dunno about you, but I got a newsletter email just yesterday from them about PAX and GW2 being 75% off this weekend. While I would feel better with a “you’re in the beta pool!” ‘letter, I’ll take this as the next best thing.

RoseofGilead.8907

Dunno about you, but I got a newsletter email just yesterday from them about PAX and GW2 being 75% off this weekend. While I would feel better with a “you’re in the beta pool!” ‘letter, I’ll take this as the next best thing.

Yeah, but I assumed that was just one of my usual GW2 newsletters. Hm. I wish they’d clarify it. Oh well, it’ll get sorted.

Posted by: Galphar.3901

Galphar.3901

I wasn’t getting the newsletter and I haven’t gotten a confirmation e-mail yet. I’ve had my A-Net account since GW:Prophecies so I don’t think they automatically signed us up for the newsletter. My guess would be that the servers got overloaded and that’s why we’re not receiving the emials.

Posted by: Caeledh.5437

Caeledh.5437

Just signed up for the newsletter. Also no confirmation email.