empyreal fragments

empyreal fragments

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: DemonPriest.3418

DemonPriest.3418

hy, i have a problem, before Hot i used to get allot of them, but since i got Hot i just cant find any more empyreal ftagments…got 3hours of silverwastes and VD and open allot of chests but no fragments…i dont think my rng is so bad…and i dont do pvp…

empyreal fragments

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

I’m sorry to say, but you look like a victim of RNG.

I spent much of this last holiday weekend in Silverwastes, and was able to get ~500 empyreal fragments (I know this because EF’s are one of the things I’m striving to get a lot of right now, so I’m paying very close attention to what I collect). Also, normally during an AB octovine loot-spree (no multi-map) I often come away with 20-30 empyreal fragments.

If you don’t have the Ley-Energy Matter Converter, then get involved in the Dragon’s Stand meta and try to get your hands on it. The 50 empyreal fragments for 25 map currency comes up frequently enough that it can definitely help supplement your acquisition of them. http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ley-Energy_Matter_Converter

~EW

empyreal fragments

Posted by: Sphinx.8014

Sphinx.8014

Join chest farms in the Silverwastes and you will be swimming in fragments (and Dragonite Ore). The event chain doesn’t net nearly as much.

empyreal fragments

Posted by: Goatjugsoup.8637

Goatjugsoup.8637

Are you doing that thing where you open all your bags on a lower level character for better value salvaged mats? because the side effect of that is you wont get any ascended materials like dragonite ore, empyreal fragments and bloodstone dust

Most wanted in game additions: Beastiary, readable books

empyreal fragments

Posted by: Asclepios.4295

Asclepios.4295

Open chests on HoT maps or farm chests in SW. Empyreal fragments have become about as common as bloodstone dust. With 1h of gameplay you should be in a position where you fart empyreal fragments and will have to destroy it as it comes.

empyreal fragments

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

I’ve had to destroy empyreal fragments, it takes me like 3-4 days to get 500 of them and that’s just doing HoT metas and wvw.

empyreal fragments

Posted by: Boogiepop Void.6473

Boogiepop Void.6473

I have so many fragments that I could really use a Star. They should make another converter that doesn’t only show up on Wintersday.

empyreal fragments

Posted by: Raine.1394

Raine.1394

I have so many fragments that I could really use a Star. They should make another converter that doesn’t only show up on Wintersday.

Don’t need a converter. With Ascended crafting you can make stars to your hearts content.

empyreal fragments

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Don’t need a converter. With Ascended crafting you can make stars to your hearts content.

He means the fragment eater.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

empyreal fragments

Posted by: Nocturnal Lunacy.8563

Nocturnal Lunacy.8563

hy, i have a problem, before Hot i used to get allot of them, but since i got Hot i just cant find any more empyreal ftagments…got 3hours of silverwastes and VD and open allot of chests but no fragments…i dont think my rng is so bad…and i dont do pvp…

lol you obv don’t know about the empyreal fragment farms. I have a whole list of vids on where to get them on my youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLJ6gx5z7miYPW3EtLJJnidA6CmLSs2AF
And if those don’t do it for you there are probably thousands of different vids on youtube on empyreal fragment gathering.

Forever Against Stacked Servers
Virual [VRUS] Alien Lunatics [StFu] Nocturnal Sxaddx [Nuts] Ft. Aspenwood
That which is dead may eternally lie, but with great aeons even death may die.