equipment preview window

equipment preview window

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

its too small! for 2 handed items I gotta turn it a certain way or I cant see the entire weapon. would be a nice qol update.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

equipment preview window

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Also be nice if it showed effects and offered lighting similar to what we see in game.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

equipment preview window

Posted by: Anela.3867

Anela.3867

I completely agree!

equipment preview window

Posted by: Chyanne Waters.8719

Chyanne Waters.8719

It would also be nice to have the option to see weapons wielded or even alone in that window from the gem store

equipment preview window

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

It would also be nice to have the option to see weapons wielded or even alone in that window from the gem store

You should be able to do that by either visiting the wiki and finding the chat link, or by using the wardrobe tab available anywhere your bank and material storage are.

It’s not nearly so convenient as directly from the gemstore, but it at least is possible.

equipment preview window

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

its too small! for 2 handed items I gotta turn it a certain way or I cant see the entire weapon. would be a nice qol update.

Yes, agreed. This becomes especially obvious when you play a Charr. You can barely inspect anything properly as most items stick 50% out of the visible area.