farming from guild hall

farming from guild hall

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Thanks.6859

Thanks.6859

So you took away the ability to farm from more then one guild hall that’s a step backwards

farming from guild hall

Posted by: Zenith.6403

Zenith.6403

however if players could farm from multiple guild halls have advantage of joining them could become problem stems from multi-guild ability that gives members material storage I think

farming from guild hall

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

Anet stated that you couldn’t farm from 2 guilds of the same level. If you have guilds with different node levels, you could. Did they change that, or is that still the same.

The 2 guilds the same level has been like that since HoT launched.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

farming from guild hall

Posted by: Thanks.6859

Thanks.6859

All I know is this change is non progressive I’m sure the goal is to have people Buy Nodes for there home instance Which I did before the this update and I will tell anyone that nodes are not worth paying 800 gems for 3 logs in my case Now you can give this back to us and leave it alone ty

farming from guild hall

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

They can’t give you back something they took away.

I was repeat:

It has been that way from HoT Launch that you cannot farm guild halls of the same level. Different levels are allowed, but same levels have never been allowed.

They cannot give back what they never took. Also, you don’t have to buy home instance nodes. You can join a friends house and share. I know a guild I’m in has all the nodes in a “guild account” and lets everyone use it all the time.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

farming from guild hall

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

It was good move.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

farming from guild hall

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

It’s always been that if the two guilds are at the same upgrade level then you can only harvest one, so they can’t give it back to you because you never had it in the first place.

Post about mining Guild Hall synthesizers

ANet darapotocska
tamasan

Is this expected behavior?
If you have access to both GH and LP, you’re able to mine both sets of nodes only if the guilds have different levels of the Synthesis Output upgrade. If they’re the same level, you can only mine one set of nodes.

Yeah, this is the expected behavior. Although there are two maps, the upgrades the maps reference are the same information. Each synthesizer upgrade has its own node information.

If you have Ore Synthesizer 1 in one guild, and Ore Synthesizer 1 in another guild – you would only be able to gather from one of them because the upgrade is the “same.” Whereas, if you have a guild with Ore Synthesizer 1 and a guild with Ore Synthesizer 2 – you would be able to gather from both of them because the upgrades are different.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

farming from guild hall

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

It’s always been that if the two guilds are at the same upgrade level then you can only harvest one, so they can’t give it back to you because you never had it in the first place.

Post about mining Guild Hall synthesizers

ANet darapotocska
tamasan

Is this expected behavior?
If you have access to both GH and LP, you’re able to mine both sets of nodes only if the guilds have different levels of the Synthesis Output upgrade. If they’re the same level, you can only mine one set of nodes.

Yeah, this is the expected behavior. Although there are two maps, the upgrades the maps reference are the same information. Each synthesizer upgrade has its own node information.

If you have Ore Synthesizer 1 in one guild, and Ore Synthesizer 1 in another guild – you would only be able to gather from one of them because the upgrade is the “same.” Whereas, if you have a guild with Ore Synthesizer 1 and a guild with Ore Synthesizer 2 – you would be able to gather from both of them because the upgrades are different.

Unfortunately the information given by Dara is not quite correct or perhaps just incomplete which might confuse some people.

I gather from both guilds daily. Their synthesizer levels are the same as you can see from the pictures. What is different is that their synthesis output levels are different. When the synthesis output levels were the same I could only gather from one of the guilds.

Attachments: