few small features for privacy function.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

Can we not have your status automatically going to “online mode” either from away or inadvisable when joining a squad (my instance if fox taxi-ing into a map) some of us set that status for a reason.

have an option to decline party/squad invitation offers.

and 1 last thing, talking to merchants/banks/blt is very annoying in LA when you have random npc’s walking around, they take priority over said legit npc’s, this is at clustered areas such as the BLT and banks in LA, can we have it so we can not interact with such npc’s that wonder around LA

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Arguably, if you’re joining a squad, you’re no longer invisible — you’re clearly participating in group content at that point. The option to decline invites isn’t related to privacy.

I’m not against either feature, however, there are privacy features I’d prefer to see first:

• Being able to login invisible, as an option in the sign in window.
  • Hiding your presence from the guild if invisible: you can’t use or read /guild chat, but you can be seen.
  • Hiding your location on friends lists and especially to people on your block list — you location should be “offline” in invisible mode, otherwise you’re not really invisible.
  • Hiding your status from people on your /block list.
  • Making your status available only to mutual friends.
  • Changing your /away to status automatically to /online if you are active; changing it automatically to away if you haven’t used skills recently.
John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”