for the dragons ! new faction

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Greyrebel.7492

Greyrebel.7492

so i heard that there is a big and amazing ending for lw s2 well lets jsut say that

lvl cap rises to 90 and at lvl 90 story we wil be able to choose who we want to be with dragons or this current thing atlaso its cool o see during these seasons dragons starts to miniplilate us caith could be the first 1 , i realy would like to join soemthing diffrent
also it realy sucks when we cant do anything bad during personal story i mean all our choice r between good things ….
ill be more than happy to sacrifice queen janah for dragons !
and belive me if the end of lw s 2 isnt this its not mind blowing :P

We are one , and one is all

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Waiter! I’ll have what he’s having! Make it a double please!

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

Posted by: naiasonod.9265

naiasonod.9265

Waiter! Please cut that teetering blatherskype off. He’s talking to the fishtank and I’m pretty sure we’ll have to call the ASPCA if this continues.

One is only the smartest person in the room if they are alone.

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

It hurts to read the OP’s post … but anyway.

You are too hyped and with REALLY high expectation.
I can guarantee that we players won’t be able to join the “dark side” and be a dragon devotee or something.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Posted by: Urosh Uchiha.9732

Urosh Uchiha.9732

It hurts to read the OP’s post … but anyway.

You are too hyped and with REALLY high expectation.
I can guarantee that we players won’t be able to join the “dark side” and be a dragon devotee or something.

I agree, I had to stop reading after line 2.
Judging by your comment I also think people should not have huge expectations for this.
It’s always better to have little or no expectations and then be amazed, rather than expecting something unreal and then getting disappointed.

Posted by: nGumball.1283

nGumball.1283

so i heard that there is a big and amazing ending for lw s2 well lets jsut say that

lvl cap rises to 90 and at lvl 90 story we wil be able to choose who we want to be with dragons or this current thing atlaso its cool o see during these seasons dragons starts to miniplilate us caith could be the first 1 , i realy would like to join soemthing diffrent
also it realy sucks when we cant do anything bad during personal story i mean all our choice r between good things ….
ill be more than happy to sacrifice queen janah for dragons !
and belive me if the end of lw s 2 isnt this its not mind blowing :P

You won’t see the level cap rising soon if it is ever going to happen.
Aslo the idea of factions will also bring the idea of open world PvP to the table and GW2 isn’t the game for that.

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

IMHO If the level cap rises , The majority of players will leave.

Horizontal progression, remember? You will stay lvl 80 forever. You might get extra trait points, OR you might get other weapons and skills, but If they make all characters lvl 90 this game will cease. Anything could happen, but lvl 90: NEVER!

It would mean all work on armors is voided, It would mean people who have 4,5 10 or even 60 alts have to get compoletely new gear for all characters. and weapons and trinkets. NO WAY!

It would make all effort and all money spend until now completely useless. Also it would mean you have a solo RPG from that moment on. If people wanted vertical progression they could have chosen a lot of compeditors. We are here to play with our virtual Barbies And I like it.

I wouldn’t mean more options though

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

(edited by PaxTheGreatOne.9472)

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

Horizontal progression, remember? You will stay lvl 80 forever. You might get extra trait points, OR you might get other weapons and skills, but If they make all characters lvl 90 this game will cease. Anything could happen, but lvl 90: NEVER!

It would mean all work on armors is voided, It would mean people who have 4,5 10 or even 60 alts have to get compoletely new gear for all characters. and weapons and trinkets. NO WAY!

It would make all effort and all money spend until now completely useless. Also it would mean you have a solo RPG from that moment on. If people wanted vertical progression they could have chosen a lot of compeditors. We are here to play with our virtual Barbies And I like it.

i’ve played games where level cap increases quite often, no, not WoW. and i never saw it as ‘oh all my time before this date has been wasted’ i saw it as ‘cool, something else to do in the game! awesome! i can be even stronger!’ i have problems with them leaving the level cap as is, nor do i have a problem with them increasing it. i’m curious where you’re getting these arguments from to be honest. ‘gw2 with a level cap increase would be a solo rpg’, welllll SWTOR just had a level cap increase, far from a solo rpg. now, had you assumed (incorrectly) that everyone had full ascended everything(which most don’t see as necessary, as the jump from exotic armor to ascended isn’t too noticeable.), you’d have somewhat of a point, since the grind from 400 crafting to 500 is enormous, however, people like me, who can’t be bothered with PvE(yes theres more to this game than pve for those of you who haven’t yet ventured outside of it), really don’t care about ascended crafting at all, save for aesthetics.
i guess my point is, if you play the game for the pve you’ll be upset, if you don’t, it’s really not a problem.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

(edited by Lightsbane.9012)

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

I don’t think the majority of the players will leave. And I sort of expect the level cap to go up at some point.

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

Really hope not.

And then are you going to craft your legendary armor in an ultra grind?
All ascended in the toilet…. Why bother it is all buyable anyways…right…
More timegated gear, You would need 60 legend shards an armor piece, ofcourse: timegated 1 a day…. 2 months to make your new selectable chestpiece?… Yes thats what we need….. 1st get level 600 just by crafting lvl 80 ascended armors of course

and for 2 trait points, I hope we can fight our doppelganger or something comparable and get 2 trait points, it would be very nice, IMHO. if you do not understand pls refer to doppelganger in gw1 wiki

It would open up the game in the same way and we could play instead of farm.

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

(edited by PaxTheGreatOne.9472)

Posted by: Greyrebel.7492

Greyrebel.7492

well ! nice ! anet took the first step for making my dreams come true XD

We are one , and one is all