full joystick support

full joystick support

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: jihm.2315

jihm.2315

the minimum an action combat game has to offer , enough said .

action combat made mmos better lol

full joystick support

Posted by: BunjiKugashira.9754

BunjiKugashira.9754

Joystick support… Are you sure you mean this?

If this is another controller support topic: It has been discussed to the death and ANet hasn’t said a word. It might be coming, it might not be coming. The point still is: It’s difficult to map all the keys we have to a controller. That’s 17 buttons for skills + weapon swap you’d need to map alone (also counting the special action key). And ANet might add new keys at any time, which would potentially require a complete re-mapping of the controllers.

Attachments:

Shana Flamewielder
Sylvari Elementalist of [SFF]
Abaddons Maul

full joystick support

Posted by: Grimwolf.7163

Grimwolf.7163

If this is another controller support topic: It has been discussed to the death and ANet hasn’t said a word. It might be coming, it might not be coming. The point still is: It’s difficult to map all the keys we have to a controller. That’s 17 buttons for skills + weapon swap you’d need to map alone (also counting the special action key). And ANet might add new keys at any time, which would potentially require a complete re-mapping of the controllers.

It’s actually the easiest thing in the world to do. I used to play the game using an Xbox controller with XPadder.
FFXIV has like 5x as many skills, and that game has controller support natively.
Just use modifier buttons.

full joystick support

Posted by: jihm.2315

jihm.2315

an xbox or playstation controller i dont feel like playing action combat with a mouse
this game might of gave me tendonitis also

my arm hurts like 3 weeks now from the day i tried to do a jumping puzzle.

its not exactly the healthiest thing playing playing on a desk, i workout every day and got injured by gw2

action combat made mmos better lol

(edited by jihm.2315)

full joystick support

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

Killed Deimos with my t16000m hotas + head tracker and voice control setup. Probably the stupidest thing I tried to do. Was not that hard to setup tho.