giant slayer

giant slayer

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: exp.3178

exp.3178

I know i play this game from the beginning. But i’m a slow starter.
Now i want to get my slayer, that is impossible with the mega server system.
Please A’net give me an area where i can get my giant slayer next year or the year after, but please give me a place where i don’t have to check ever 11 minutes if it is bugged or not.
I want the same opportunities as the achievements hunters back than.
greetz exp

p.s. I only want more Giants to get my achievement.

giant slayer

Posted by: Rashy.4165

Rashy.4165

There’s an event that can be scaled up to give about 5-6 giants every 15 minutes. That’s the best you can do.

giant slayer

exp.3178

@ Rashy every 11 minutes to be precise.
i know that and A’net does too, but with mega server 5-6 giants is not enough, i have to make a party we do with 5 ppl the giants, then we have to check if it doesn’t bug and after that we can do the same 11 minutes later. The ppl who have slayer did it the same way but they could guest to another server and did the kill every 3 minutes in a party. I know how it worked, I’m just asking for more giants or more spawns at the 2 places in the game where they spawn.

giant slayer

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

I still want a map with lots of minotaur-herding giants in Elona.

And with giants I mean GIANTS. Not those cyclops that look nothing like tyrian giants.

Where are the tusks, eh? No tusks, no giant!

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

giant slayer

Posted by: Koviko.3248

Koviko.3248

What map/events are these 5-6 giants?

giant slayer

Posted by: Xiahou Mao.9701

Xiahou Mao.9701

What map/events are these 5-6 giants?

It’s an event in Brisban Wildlands, in the Toxal Bog area.

giant slayer

Posted by: Malediktus.3740

Malediktus.3740

I joined a giant slayer guild yesterday.. Went from 32 to 263 kills since then. Its doable with that event. You can still find different ips with guesting. There are usually 3 IPs here in EU megaserver.
If you are on EU megaserver you can send me a message on my main account (Malediktus.9250) and I can invite you

One of my 30 accounts (Malediktus.9250).

(edited by Malediktus.3740)

giant slayer

exp.3178

brisban wildlands, and with dry top next to it ppl start the event and leave to dry
top, there is no poi, but everyone nows it it is the swamp with the random spawns and one of the spawn points of skrittburgler (btw why does this one make me ever into a hypo).

giant slayer

Posted by: Lazaar.9123

Lazaar.9123

There was one person that solod the giant champion in Harathi Hinterlands to fully complete the achievement. I wouldn’t advise that unless you are very dedicated though.

giant slayer

Malediktus.3740

There was one person that solod the giant champion in Harathi Hinterlands to fully complete the achievement. I wouldn’t advise that unless you are very dedicated though.

Considering the long respawn time of the event and the time to solo the champ we are looking at 500+ hours?

giant slayer

Posted by: Lazaar.9123

Lazaar.9123

Considering the long respawn time of the event and the time to solo the champ we are looking at 500+ hours?

Yeah, pretty much. Have to be very dedicated. xD

giant slayer

Malediktus.3740

Yeah, pretty much. Have to be very dedicated. xD

I cant believe anyone would do that. Even soloing the brisban event would be much faster if it only spawns 1 giant.

giant slayer

exp.3178

i don’t believe that, sorry.
he did never in his 1000 giants nageling or brisban??? and without guesting?
that is imposible