guild hall harvesting

guild hall harvesting

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: JaddynnStarr.5201

JaddynnStarr.5201

I noticed today that I am no longer able to harvest both types of guildhalls independently…. was there a stealth nerf or somethin here?

guild hall harvesting

Posted by: Balthazzarr.1349

Balthazzarr.1349

lol…. one of the recent updates made it so that we could harvest only one of the same type of nodes per day regardless of the guild hall. So switching guilds and going to a different hall doesn’t give you the extra goodies anymore.

… just call me … Tim :)

guild hall harvesting

Posted by: JaddynnStarr.5201

JaddynnStarr.5201

so this was intentional?

guild hall harvesting

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

Its intentional, but there is a way around it. When the nodes are upgraded to be able to harvest twice, and then a third time, they are considered different nodes. So if you have a guild in LP that has nodes that you can harvest twice each day, and another guild in GH with nodes you can harvest 3 times a day, you can still harvest all of the nodes in both guild halls.

guild hall harvesting

Posted by: Balthazzarr.1349

Balthazzarr.1349

You can do that if the halls are at different levels but if you farm the one with the MOST levels that will be all you can farm.
If you harvest the lower one first then you get what’s left over in the higher level hall. That’s it. Not extra harvesting.

… just call me … Tim :)

guild hall harvesting

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

You can do that if the halls are at different levels but if you farm the one with the MOST levels that will be all you can farm.
If you harvest the lower one first then you get what’s left over in the higher level hall. That’s it. Not extra harvesting.

Not true. I do this everyday. Go in to my primary guilds hall in LP where each node can only be harvested twice, then immediately go to GH that my other guild has and I can harvest each node 3 times, not just once.

guild hall harvesting

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

It’s not new. It’s always been that you can only harvest from more than one Guild Hall if each hall is at a different tier with regards to the harvesting nodes.

guild hall harvesting

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

It means one of your guilds upgraded their Synthesis Output to the same level as the other guild.